Welcome to Gaia! ::

creeeeepy o-e , i heard when you go to the coal mines where the skeleton's at , at 12:00 MIDNIGHT and if you were hunting thurr cards there will be a mysterious player stalking your player until you go out of the area o.o
darn v.v i wish something creepy happened to me while i was playing my swordsman at pRO (I ONLY HUNT MONSTERS ALONE WITH NO PARTIES xD), yeah when i first played ragnarok i didnt know that you have to join a party to gain exp fast :3
please post new stories D:

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Anata He No Omoi Ga Boku No Kokoro O Shimeru Tsute....

Nice we have new thread visitors! The stories are creepy If I say so myself...But it seems no new stories are being posted recently... whee

"My Heart is in Your Hands, You Have Captured My Heart...."
wishing for a Fallen wish!
that story really gives me the creeps
and actually while i was reading
that story huhu i noticed that im curently at
station no 6 o my god
huhu
thats freaking creepy.

i once saw this girl. i got near to ask whats so funny and my power went out.
><
when it went back on, i got on RO and my SinX couldn't load. it said "Character is experiencing some technical problems" or some such matter. couldn't play it for a good 3 months.

and this was in my house! ><

Sparkly Magician

12,625 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Holy freakin' crap. These stories are so 'effin scary I seriously stopped playing RO for awhile.
I never would've thought that ghosts could haunt the internet!! gonk
The Wicker Man and Tiger Lily are some seriously 'effed up crap that kept me looking over my shoulders O__O
I hope something happens to me so I could post it up for you guys >_<

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

TigerLily is Philippine RO Urban Legend and Wow did I get the creeps when i meet her myself in the throll dungeons..major creepy!

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

Kyoya's Wishlists- I will worship you forever if you help me get these items!
Plushies
Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish
Hermes Moon
Fausto's Bottle
Hermit Cat/fish - gifted to me by Muun Laydee Arigato!
Aquarium Fishes
Alruna's Rose
Gogh Reed
Clothes for my Kyoya cosplay
Japanese inspired outfits
Koi , Gothic Butterfly and Seracila Pendant (for my Sweetheart) -koi donated by the angelic Muun Laydee Arigato!!
Black Wolf (for me) - donated by an Anonymous benefactor, thanks so much!
I still think this one is the best Urban Legend I have heard.
NOTE: All credit goes to Malaya for all the wonderful Ghost Stories and Urban Legends she has made 4laugh

Chant
~Tune from Mary had a little Lamb~

" Have you seen the wicker man?
The wicker man? The wicker man?
Have you seen the wicker man
that walks on Yuno Lane?"

He takes his blade out his sheath
Out his sheath, Out his sheath...
He takes his Blade out his sheath
and out your heart comes out..."

--
Intro:
Ragnarok Online is a game unfortunately plague by Bots. Hated by players, despised by many... However one stands legendary.
Have you ever heard of the Bot in Urdr Server. The one that Bots to kill.
He hunts solely for killing people...and they say if they take your game out in the game...
So does your soul in real life.
You will know if he's the bot we say. Because before he makes his kill...he circles around you.
And before you die. The last thing you will hear is the sound of bells ringing tingling.

--

"RUBBISH!!" Edgar Allan Poe uttered mockingly at the story Nathaniel Hawthorne just narrated.

" In all my experience playing the world of Urdr, I have known every Bot in the map. Especially those who patrol my territory."

" Ahh and I wonder why the great undisputed Guilds Master Edgar Allan Poe of the Novels Guild hasn't yet been apprehended. When you yourself is a botter? the vanguards should have your lions up at their trophy hall." Mary Shelly, the rouge said from behind the pub counter.

Edgar chuckled back. " Thats why it's titled undisputed my dear...No one not even those lame brain called GM's or vanguards will even put me down.
And you Nathaniel. " He turned to the blue haired priest, " Get those damn rumors about serial bots and urband legends out of your head. Seriously, where do you get such trash?"

Nathaniel had a thoughtful look on his face. " But they say the rumors are true. Plus the said Bot has no master. Bram said his party mate disappeared during an Edgga hunt. When he called his house his family said that the boy was found in his room his wrist slashed."

" Again Rubbish. Bram's party mates are known real life thugs and addicts. He himself got beaten at his front porch." Egdar retorted back, he was getting annoyed. He stod up and drank his Blue potion. " I'm leaving."

" Already darling?" Mary teased.
" I’m going on a Baphomet hunt." Edgar was already setting up his skills.
" Why don't you just Bot it. You can beat the crap of that with your eyes closed... come hunt with me instead." Mary tried to win him over.

" FEH, I’m bored." Edgar left. The voices of Mary and Nathaniel laughter slowly echoing away as he walked out of the pub.

--
The Maze

"Huff... Huff ... Huff" Blood was dripping out from his pole axe. The severed head of Baphomet laying at his feet. And other hunters staring in awe as he single-handedly defeated the monster with little ease.

He was deep in the Maze just outside of Prontera. He just needed to navigate his way out when suddenly from another entrance a young female acolyte bumped in to him

" Please help me!" She cried. " Please help me, he's after me!"
Edgar was obviously irked. he does not like whiny little children coming at him for help. However the desperation of this one particular girl caught his curiosity.
" Who's after you?"
Just before she could answer an assassin came out from the same entrance she entered. He had a grin on his face that stated he was out for blood. Edgar looked at the name. Huntsman. " Hey you. You bothering this kid?" Edgar shouted to the assassin.

The assassin only replied back with a laughing emoticon. He approached closer then took a slash at Edgar.
"Nooo! Don’t hurt me!" The acolyte screamed. She threw a heal at Edgar. Who had very little damage from the attack.
" Save your SP." Edgard brandished his spear. " You'll pay for that you B*****D!" he lunged in and poked his spear right through the assassins’ chest. he took only a small damage him self. And was laughing still. Some how Edgar was able to push the man near the warp entrance and the assassin disappeared for a moment only to re-enter
then disappear.

" Holy S****! That runt was a botter." Edgar realized as he watched the assassin warped in and out of the entrance. The name was unfamiliar, it was then he remembered what Nathaniel said back in the pub about the urban legend of the serial killer botter. Edgar took his spear and gave the bot a couple more stabs. In a few minutes the Assassin was laying down dead, and disappeared back to its spawn point.

Edgar went back the acolyte who was now standing quietly in a corner.
" Thank you." she mumbled. " I'm lost."
" An acolyte shouldn’t be here in the first place. Damn it I'll walk you out." He went ahead her and entered the portal beside him.

At the other end Edgar waited for her to come out. Pondering how can an aco survive the 2nd level of the maze alone. Suddenly his screen started to static. When it cleared up, the aco maiden was by his side.
"Over here." And he guided the girl through the maze. However for some reason he could not find the last map out. 20 minutes passed. When he realized the girl barely spoke a word but just slowly followed him. Edgar was now very irritated and felt his time was wasted.

" Look here, " He finally said. " I have to leave you here I still have somewhere else to be. " I already helped you out and stuff so I guess you can manage on your own now."

The acolyte was silent for a moment. Edgar got up to leave. when he heard her say again " Please help me."

" Look lady, I don’t have the time. If your soo concerned getting out of here, why don’t you just have yourself killed and you'll spawn back to where you came from."

" Please help me..."

" Are YOU EVEN LISTENING?"

" Please help me..."

" Damn it are you freaking dumb or what?" He was angry now.

" Please help me, please help me he's following me."

Edgar now realized he has been played. The acolyte was actually a bot herself. He called out more a couple of phrases only to get the same automated reply. Edgar took out his spear. " What I hate the most is someone who wastes my time." He slashed the spear through her and she fell almost quickly still murmuring " Please help me..."

Edgar's screen went on static again. By the time it cleared up his screen had a hazy shade of dark blue.
Edgar real self felt hungry and decided to Bot his way out of the map.
He programmed his computer with the right kore program and initiated the command.

It was already 11: 17 at night. Edgar went down to get some snacks. He was home alone that evening. As he was drinking his beer he thought he heard a song of a child singing a song in the tune of Mary had a little Lamb.

Have you seen the wicker man?
that walks on Yuno Lane?

Edgar looked around, and looked outside the deserted side street of his home. No one not even a dog was out. His mind must be playing tricks on him out of hunger.
Edgar decided to go back up to see the progress of his character.
Only to discover that his character has now wandered on some unknown map outside Yuno and his chatlog flooded with the words
"Please help me... Please help me."

"WHAT THE HELL!!" he took over his character and scrolled up the chat screen. It was endlessly flooded with the same phrase.

Edgar ran around the map trying to find the entrance out. His chat once more again came out with the same phrases " Please help me, please help me"

He found a warp zone. It was the entrance to Yuno. He entered the city. The town was deserted as always. Edgar thought he was able to avoid the girl. He even /exall to make sure he wont get any floods.

However....he barely approached the kafra when he heard the same song from his room

The wiker man? The wicker man?

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" ME"

and out your heart comes out..."

Edgar spunn around his table. His room was now dimmed and dark.
He looked back at his chat log. Staring as the words flooded his screen.
This is impossible he thought where is the chanting coming from plus earlier patches of the game did not allow flooding already.

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" ME"

" WHERE ARE YOU B****!!!" Edgar was angry now. His fist clenching on the mouse of his PC as if it was the real spear he now has taken out.

The wiker man? The wicker man?

" PLEASE"

that walks on Yuno Lane?

"HELP"

" YOURSELF"

Then laughter... a laughter coming from the speaker. A laughter of a little girl slowly being coarser and coarser by each chuckle. The song seemed too to come out of the speaker.

" SHOW YOURSELF DAMN IT" Edgar spun the camera around. he looked at his chat log. he realized there was no name on the replys. he was now getting scared...was it a vanguard? A GM?

Suddenly he spotted something peach a tthe side of his screen. A hem of a dress. He walked up. It was the acolyte. "****, what’s you're problem?" he approached the girl.

The girl just laughed and suddenly stabbed him with a small dagger.
"WHAT THE!!!??" Edgar knew that acolytes can handle certain weapons. Daggers included. And worse how can a player attack with in a city.

" ARE YOU A F****N GM?" Edgar shouted, there was a good amount of depletion from his HP.
" Help me....help me please" the acolyte girl hummed. She took another swing at him.

Her dagger could not possible cause such damage and not even a GM only weapon has a dagger like hers, Edgar thought. His HP now was down to 45%.

He ran. He could not attack her from the city even though she could. His best option was outside the map. he ran out towards the map entrance, drinking potions after potion of rejuvejation. He could see her following closely behind.

Edgar was out finally. He noticed one of his guildmates was online and cried out to come and give him a hand. He barely sent out his message when he heard the sound of bells echoing from his game speaker.
Then a slash from behind.

The acolyte has caught up with him and took a fair amount of damage from him. Edgar's spear was now out. He slashed at the girl who seems un phased from his attack.
The fight went on. She was only equipped with a dagger yet she had a speed of an assassin when it comes to slashing through. He made sure he took screenshots of his fight as evidence.
" This must be some rouge GM playing with me..." he thought. He smirk at the thought of humiliating the Vanguards and GM's once he wins this battle.
But they always end in some deadlock

Finally after what seems forever, he was able to to fall his opponent. the girl acolyte was now sprawled on the grass. Her Blue black hair scattered along with her bell bon bons.

that walks on Yuno Lane?"

and out your heart comes out.

The young acolyte chanted and laughed

The screen faded in and out. By the time the static went away the girl was gone. He decided to walk out when a sandman hit him from underneath and killed his character instatly, Edgar didn not notice his character was at its last HP enough damage for him to be taken down by a mid leveled monster.

He was spawned back to Prontera. He laugh laughed at the folly he just got with the sandman yet the thought of his experience with the acolyte made the hairs on his back stand. Since when did sound effects from headgears came out?
He though of Nathaniel and his Bogus story. He was going to tell him he defeated his so called urban serial PK Botter.

11: 56 PM It was late. Edgar felt the need to go to the bathroom. He left his character at the usual pub which was now empty and proceeded to take a wiss.

In the toilet as he was washing up, Edgar heard the slight trickle of chimes... no like little bells from a distance. He ignored it and proceeded back to his computer.
To his shock, his character was NOT in Prontera but back in Yuno...in some room. Sprawled. Dead.

Edgar tried to re-spawn back to Prontera, but his screen kept returning him to the same spot and on the same position.

Odd. His character had something different on it. The sprite was laid down not its like supposed to when a Lord Knight dies. He realized there was a dagger impaled on his characters chest. And a small pool of blood underneath.
That was impossible for no action can be seen in any Ragnarok Online Gme

Before Edgar could even reply, his screen went on static once more, going up and down the monitor...slowly as each screen passes he noticed a line coming from the chat box
a Line that sent shivers throughout his veins.

HELP ME...
HELP...
ME...

KILL YOU.

BZZZTTTT

The screen went dead. Everything went dead. The lights, the coputer, the fan.
Black Out? Edgar thought as he fumbled for his cellphone for a light. The lights suddenly went back up, however his cellphone didn’t seem to have a signal.

" Damn it!" Edgar cursed. Scanning the room for a GSM signal. Nothing
worse his computer didn’t seem to respond to turning on.

Must be the power cord he thought. Edgar went under to check on the power cord, when the lights flickered again. Edgar quickly pulled out the power cord to his computer however from the shadows he noticed a light he knew was coming from his monitor.

The room went dark.

Edgar stood up. His heart was now beating really fast, he was now afraid. he was holding the power cord to his PC. And was staring through a lit screen of his computer monitor.

The words scrolling up of the screen as if invisible hands were typing them

HELP ME HELP ME
KILL YOU KILL YOU
KILL YOU KILL YOU!

Then he heard bells... from behind him. Closer.
So close
so close as if it could touch. As if it could hurt.
Could Kill

"Have you seen the wicker man?
The wicker man? The wicker man?"

Edgar closed his eyes and tried to ran but he was frozen in place.

that walks on Yuno Lane"

More bells, louder... closer

*tinling*

He takes his blade out his sheat

The room has now grown cold, he could hear footsteps behind him.

Edgar opened his eyes and spun around.
The lights were now back on.

It was silent. Everything was back normal. He breathed out a sigh of relief. Must be his imagination. He needs to stop playing late so at night and drinking, he drank beer earlier. He must be drunk. Damn Nathaniel and his stupid stories.

Edgar turned around. The room was back to being dark.
And in front of him a woman in peach cleric clothes.
Stained in dark blood. With a dagger on her hand.
On the other was a heart. Still palpitating, each beat getting weaker and weaker.

"and out your heart comes out..."
She hummed coldly with a deathly smile on her bloodied face.

Edgar looked on his chest... a gaping hole was on his left shirt, blood flowing.

The girl approached him.... she wanted now more than his heart.

*Tingling*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

END

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Anata He No Omoi Ga Boku No Kokoro O Shimeru Tsute....

Hmmm...seems to have no new ghost stories posted....

"My Heart is in Your Hands, You Have Captured My Heart...."
wishing for a Fallen wish!

Dangerous Informer

6,800 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Hmmm......how interesting, particularly the story about that bloodthirsty PK, perhaps I should begin playing as well, so as to unravel the many mysteries of RO.

Although the stories of the One-Armed Assassin and the supposed Doppelganger are interesting as well, perhaps it was not unlike the tale of the "Sword Hunter"?
For I am certain that you all know the stories of a mighty swordsman seeking to obtain the blades of a thousand defeated foes, perhaps that bizarre monster/hacker/bug/virus acts on a similar behavioral program?

As for the events involving Tiger Lily......I too shall eventually join the quest for the truth, once I get internet at home that is.

Now that I think about it, the story of Ol' One-Arm seems awfully familiar....as if I had heard about something strangely similar, he up and one-shots anything that gets in his way, even going so far as to use that power to PK a person accusing him of being a hacker, and the victim was trapped and deprived of his equips.....It almost sounds like the stories about that guy with a meathook for a right hand, the one that's always left on the doorknob or car door handle nearest to where he was encountered....I should look into that one as well once I start up.

I have a habit of wanting to solve strange mysteries, chalk it to growing up on scooby-doo I guess. xD
That and that fact that I see a bit of myself in that bloodthirsty PK, that same grim determination that has carried me so far in my life...that and a penchant for being a bit demented, and not in a good way either.
Besides, with my personality, i may just be the one to solve the mystery of Tiger Lily.....After all, she asks people to leave her turf right? And not many comply right? well, what if one were to say that they would comply on one condition?
Further research would definitely be required.

I shall be subscribing to this topic, naturally.

EDIT: Okay, I'm convinced that Tiger Lily &Co don't want to be solved, the internet I'm using started to seriously act up like crazy.
N> More.

-ygg leaf on thread-

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

Cool new creepy RO stories are posted...like it! It makes me want to play RO again....

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

Kyoya's Wishlists- I will worship you forever if you help me get these items!
Plushies
Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish
Hermes Moon
Fausto's Bottle
Hermit Cat/fish - gifted to me by Muun Laydee Arigato!
goldfish -gifted by Zelos Peace Arigato!
Aquarium Fishes
Alruna's Rose
Gogh Reed
Clothes for my Kyoya cosplay
Japanese inspired outfits
Noel's Gift
Royal Wizard
Silver Laurels
Ice Prince
Collecting Spirited 2k9 Items!
Will O Wisp - gifted by Dramatica Away II Thanks so Much!!
Koi , Gothic Butterfly and Seracila Pendant (for my Sweetheart) -koi donated by the angelic Muun Laydee Arigato!!
Black Wolf (for me) - donated by an Anonymous benefactor, thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff