Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

A bunch of the stories in this thread sound more like hax than haunts.
People messing up accounts with hacks. A jerk thing to do, but not really creepy.

But the first story does sound spooky and supernatural. Makes me glad I play RO at home and not at a net cafe.

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Hmm.. I used to play Phil. RO during Tiger Lily's time I saw her often when playing at orc dungeon she was creepy!

Candy Hoarder

16,840 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Tycoon 200
Wow nice the thread's still alive! 4laugh Hoping for more spooky Ragna stories to read...this holiday season.

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
Malicious Marionette
Kyoya_Ohtori-sama
afro1994
well this scared me when it happened but i suck at story tell soo here gos nothing.

Me Vit knight 70/22 and my bro Free made Wiz 75/24 were leveling around payon on loki and went back to town to rest up for him since he had low HP. anyway We sat down and a priest walked up SHE Pmed both of us "P3rfect!0n 4 3^3RyThing deal????" I typed no cause it sound like a hacker but my bro being one himself (2 much info??) said yes. well after that she started acting normal and join us but only healed my bro and by heal I meant he didn't get hurt no matter how hard he was hit and his buffs never wore off and later on he told me that for the next two days she was always on when he was and always partied with him and the same thing happened that he told me on the second day she phed him "PaY I/I.0.w 3v3ryTHING." He said WTF and she said yes or no in LEEtspeak though he said no and she just logged off the next time he got on the enite account was cleaned out even his Chars were gone. when He made a new novice the next day he got d/ced and when he reloged new guy was gone.

About a month later when he got a new account he walked by pront and all his chars theif priest monk his gunslinger were laying on the ground in the dead pose with there item all around but only me and him could see the items 9(asked some people around why they didn't grab them.) and his Wiz was just standing there repeating told you. and when we tried to pick it up it said everything and when we tried to use it it would disappear. After that day we never saw them or her again

TRUE STORY HER USERNAME WAS 6MINEMINEMINE66

User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

That is weird and a bit creepy although I didn't understand those leet speak words! sweatdrop

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

Lol something similar happened to a close friend of mine back when I first started playing iRO. I think the server was a bit screwy back then but I don't quite know still. :/

When I started iRO I made a merchant so I could change jobs into an alchemist and normally I lvl'd outside of Alberta somewhere, but one day there was a dyed-pink priest (I thought it was a hacker) so I said hey, being the friendly noob that I was, and he never replied back. All he did was just continue to make the /heh emot every once in a while. So I figured he was PM'ing or talking to his party. So again, I tried talking to him and finally asked "Do you know any good places to lvl for a merch?" and waited for a little, but he didn't even do the /heh emot anymore and he made a warp portal where my merchant was standing and I teleported to Juno. Now (as corny as this sounds) I'm deathly afraid of heights so I didn't like Juno one bit since it's an entire city floating in the air. crying But I went to check out the museum anyway to see what monsters I hadn't seen before (and I was lost ^_^; ) and so I checked out some of the monsters in the tanks (which scared the crap out of me lmao) and the first one that I clicked on to see the info about it (sadly, an incubus) about four of them appeared and all mobbed me. But when I went back to my last saved point I was still in Juno. @_@; I ended up having to remake my merchant because everything from her inventory and zeny was gone.

User Image

Sakura Petals Falling, as the wind swirls in the trees...

Well that is a bit creepy but maddening I mean you got hacked without reason! stressed You were just wanting to chat...did you report the account??

Sakura Fubuki, a shower of Petals, romance!.............

(_ _); Well, I did report it, being the n00b that I was at the time I didn't know what else to do. But supposedly there was no such account from what I remember. gonk
I can't seem to remember the full story of what my friend told me.

It's about a guy, who makes PUB at lower left of prontera searching for a wife, and after hours of having that PUB, a girl wished to be her wife, they got close, in real life, they texted and phoned each other, and one time the girl asked the guy to go to bring her an elven ears and they should meet at upper izlude, for the wedding. after the guy had the ears, he went to upper izlude, waited there and no one came. it was said that the guy committed suicide (?) and some people say that you will sometimes see a guy searching for a wife near lower left pront, wearing an elven ears.

im not pretty sure with the details---will come back after i have asked my friend retold it to me.

Unsealed Hoarder

15,525 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Holy Assumptio
I can't seem to remember the full story of what my friend told me.

It's about a guy, who makes PUB at lower left of prontera searching for a wife, and after hours of having that PUB, a girl wished to be her wife, they got close, in real life, they texted and phoned each other, and one time the girl asked the guy to go to bring her an elven ears and they should meet at upper izlude, for the wedding. after the guy had the ears, he went to upper izlude, waited there and no one came. it was said that the guy committed suicide (?) and some people say that you will sometimes see a guy searching for a wife near lower left pront, wearing an elven ears.

im not pretty sure with the details---will come back after i have asked my friend retold it to me.

WAHHHHHHH! Kowaii! is that in PRO??

Raine_Amara's Other Half

Romantic Husband

17,465 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

The Sakura Blossoms are Falling, and I'm all Alone in Solitude...

Hmmm..no one seems to be posting new Ghost stuff here now-a-days....
I'll be re-reading all the former ones then since I need a refresher! sweatdrop
(OMG! I'm gonna spoke myself again!) crying
Wishlists:
Pants (any kind)
Shirts (any kind)
Snow Feather
Fallen Wish
Silent Night (thanks to my anonymous benefactor!)
Hakamas (any color)
Lanterns (any color)
Haori (any color)

Oh well, I'll just gaze at these Sakura Fubuki, while I await for a conversation.....

Conservative Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
spooky but cool stories, even if some are made up...

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Omae wo Kowareruhodo Dakishimetai....

Ahh I remember the 1st time I read these stories it gave me the heebe jeebes! sweatdrop

"I want to Give you A Tight Hug, That is breaks you..."
Freaky... seeing all your chars in one place... and you knowing it was already deleted?

Might have something to do about the multiple server crashes at my time... payon has lots of glitches anyways. (Trust me, it's the most bugged place in the game)

I guess PRO is haunted... really...

Friendly Conversationalist

Eh, RO, haunted? That's pretty unbelievable...haha I guess something creepy would have to happen for me in order for me to believe it
hola my peps

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces