Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kristine Rose
Sirek... You posted it.
You are Akasuria.

My proof :
User Image
User Image
(Sorry for the page stretch >.>')
Oh and I didn't want to stretch the page more so I didn't get the whole post >.>
Name change FTW.

Now there are a few problems, first, I don't even know HOW to name change and I wouldn't change my name no matter what.
Another thing, I would know if I posted here and the fact that I still logged on with Sirek at that time of posting I don't see how I could post with a different name.
I've seen both of the posts before also, I keep logs of what I post and that one is not on there...

Like I said, I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE BELIEVES ME OR NOT. You and everyone else have the right to think what you all want.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
EDIT: oops.. sorry didn't see the pic XD crappy internet
... sweatdrop
Okay that Tiger Lily thing is false.
I seen her in Amatsu staring into the water.
And I was like OMG the Tiger Lily novice!!!!
Then, about 3 hours later i seen her in Einbroch she was going to become a Gunslinger.
poojuice
hmm.. hmm.. hmm.. aha!!!
look at the posts carefully in the third page.

you can see that the posts that Akasuria wrote is now Sirek.

domokun

My point exactly.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
R e d e m p t i o n
Then, about 3 hours later i seen her in Einbroch she was going to become a Gunslinger.

a person could easily make a fake Tiger Lily novice...
wait, are you on iRO?
this thread fricken ROCKS even tho now i think i lost most my sight lol xp yea srry dont know any ghost storys but i have seen tiger lily,
well it seems like i remember something about a tiger lily i got that dayzavu (spelling) feeling. i really saw two but then one was 'tiger lily##'
but i say the real one in the corner and next time i see her im totaly talking to her because before i moved next to her and she pmed me 'go away' or something like that and i did cuz it was my first time going to the orc dun even tho i was like a lvl 40 mer. if anyone wants to know my main one(mer) is Gamma170. whee

Newbie Noob

I was in ant hell and maya purple was there and I thought my cfharacter was being deleted becuase once I was killed I got D/c. I was a noob back then but it still freaked me out
R e d e m p t i o n

Hmm.. was it iRO chaos? If not, maybe she decided to be a normal player and have a life again.. o_0

And Jengal, that's freaking hilarious XD
That Ragnarok Online f**! thumbs up and subscribes this thread.

This is ******** creepy, but awesome. xDD

Oh, man, just wait til I tell my friends that one on the serial killer bot/GM.

Hee hee.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
akamaru170
this thread fricken ROCKS even tho now i think i lost most my sight lol xp yea srry dont know any ghost storys but i have seen tiger lily,
well it seems like i remember something about a tiger lily i got that dayzavu (spelling) feeling. i really saw two but then one was 'tiger lily##'
but i say the real one in the corner and next time i see her im totaly talking to her because before i moved next to her and she pmed me 'go away' or something like that and i did cuz it was my first time going to the orc dun even tho i was like a lvl 40 mer. if anyone wants to know my main one(mer) is Gamma170. whee

i think its spelled deja vu :p

though despite her shooing us away, i think she's nice! ^_^
(just met her recently... dont have any screenies though crying but i think the one i met was fake anyway razz )

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
That Ragnarok Online f**!
That Ragnarok Online f**! thumbs up and subscribes this thread.

This is ******** creepy, but awesome. xDD

Oh, man, just wait til I tell my friends that one on the serial killer bot/GM.

Hee hee.

thanks! heart
although we haven't got some activity lately... no new ghost stories ><
interresting
Well, after reading this whole topic, I decided to look for Tiger Lily last night on Chaos.

It was about 12:30 when I first checked...and nothing. So I'm like, okay, I'll check the second entrance.

..nothing.

So I went back to the first entrance and waited until 2:30. No Tiger Lily. crying
humm DONT KNOW but...a week ago i went to talk to tiger lily and my power went out....with a few of my nabors o and thanks for the spelling xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff