Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
poojuice
Silver: d k mapakali ha (uhhh.. cant explain this one >< wink

"You can't seem to calm down." (is it correct^.^)

~0

anyway, I have stories to share...

Story 1: When I was talking(?) to kafra of Orc Dungeon, the computer went blank then acted as if I pressed alt+tab. (but I know I didn't) The desktop was shown & when I saw the supposed icon (it looks like an avatar, right?) it didn't looked like the avatar, but like that icon in the Diablo II game. I shook it off as an error, since we also have that game in the computer. When the game was back, there were flood announcements, (not PMs) but I hadn't been gone for that long. It said,

Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away

and so on...I got scared so I closed the game. And then I saw the icon for the Diablo II game.

It had a different demon icon.

Story 2: (this is a friend's story)

His crusader was levelling up in Nifleheim. (it's a PK server) He told me he almost memorized the place & all the names of the NPCs & where to find them. But that night when he was playing, some high novice went past him. Personally I think it's impossible to outrun(?) a crusader on grand peco with autorithative badge. I think the speed is equivalent to a taekwon in sprint mode...

Then the novice was saying, "Ansaya ko nanaman kasi nakapatay ako~" (I'm so happy because I had killed~) with the emoticon /ho.

My friend tried to catch up with him but when the novice saw him, the novice turned back & said, "Makakapatay uli ako~" /ho (I can kill again~)

My friend was alarmed so he used flies, but before he did, he saw the novice use HP drain which halved his HP.

The scary part of this is that when the screen appeared again, he saw the novice already waiting (but he was sure he had been teleported on the other side of Nifleheim) & then the novice said,

/ho "Hindi ka makakalayo..." /gg (You can't go far...)

Frantic, my friend flied away, but everytime, the novice was always there, waiting for him, saying different things, but with the same air of bloodlust.

"Huwag kang tumakbo, di pa kita napapatay..." (Don't run away, I still haven't killed you...)
"Takot ka ba? Ansaya mo sigurong patayin..." (Are you scared? Killing you may be enjoyable...)
"Hinding hindi ka makakaalis..." (You can never go away...)

Luckily, he was disconnected & then he deleted the character (without minding the equips & everything) But later on, he got an email that says he cannot escape & that he (the novice) will kill him. He (my friend) tried to reply but an error said there was no email of that name.

crying
Wow O.O

The oddest thing that ever happenned to me on RO was that I die for no reason

It starts to piss me off -.-''
At first it only happenned when I was in Thanatos Tower but now it happens pretty much in any dungeon always on my ninja just like as if I used a poison bottle on myself

But that's it ^-^
yanagi_kaori
poojuice

~0

Story 1: When I was talking(?) to kafra of Orc Dungeon, the computer went blank then acted as if I pressed alt+tab. (but I know I didn't) The desktop was shown & when I saw the supposed icon (it looks like an avatar, right?) it didn't looked like the avatar, but like that icon in the Diablo II game. I shook it off as an error, since we also have that game in the computer. When the game was back, there were flood announcements, (not PMs) but I hadn't been gone for that long. It said,

Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away

and so on...I got scared so I closed the game. And then I saw the icon for the Diablo II game.

His crusader was levelling up in Nifleheim. (it's a PK server) He told me he almost memorized the place & all the names of the NPCs & where to find them. But that night when he was playing, some high novice went past him. Personally I think it's impossible to outrun(?) a crusader on grand peco with autorithative badge. I think the speed is equivalent to a taekwon in sprint mode...

Then the novice was saying, "Ansaya ko nanaman kasi nakapatay ako~" (I'm so happy because I had killed~) with the emoticon /ho.

My friend tried to catch up with him but when the novice saw him, the novice turned back & said, "Makakapatay uli ako~" /ho (I can kill again~)

My friend was alarmed so he used flies, but before he did, he saw the novice use HP drain which halved his HP.

The scary part of this is that when the screen appeared again, he saw the novice already waiting (but he was sure he had been teleported on the other side of Nifleheim) & then the novice said,

Frantic, my friend flied away, but everytime, the novice was always there, waiting for him, saying different things, but with the same air of bloodlust.

"Huwag kang tumakbo, di pa kita napapatay..." (Don't run away, I still haven't killed you...)
"Takot ka ba? Ansaya mo sigurong patayin..." (Are you scared? Killing you may be enjoyable...)

Luckily, he was disconnected & then he deleted the character (without minding the equips & everything) But later on, he got an email that says he cannot escape & that he (the novice) will kill him. He (my friend) tried to reply but an error said there was no email of that name.

crying

That IS so COOL! I want to meet that so called novice... Oooohhh twisted

But... these stories are soo creepy but fun to read, to bad I don't believe in urban legends and ghosts so I don't have any creepy experience...
I'm.. scared... sweatdrop
darn.. nevermind my first post, I take it back!! Aya-chan's now scaredddd!!! WAAAHHH!! And after I read the posts on this bulletin board. damn it sure freaked me out sweatdrop gonk crying

I WANT MY MOMMEE!!!

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
yanagi_kaori
poojuice

~0

Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away
Go away

crying

/omg
man that's creepy ><
thanks for the translation btw :p
heart heart heart
Wah!
The thread dead?

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
eh? it died? didn't notice xd
thanks for necroing though :p

i want more scawy stowies! xp
So do I ^-^

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
/sob

((AAAHH!!!! MY TOE IS BLEEDING!!!!!))

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
@poojuice - wlang anuman^^~

hehehe...I have another one...

I just made this one up just now when I knew I'd be cleaning the backyard tomorrow TvT (I like torturing myself)

He was playing waffle & he just killed some player in Prontera. Before the player he killed went back to his save point, the player told him to be careful then flashed a /gg.

That time someone texted him & since there was no signal, he went to their backyard which was filled with some trash (you know...old projects & such). And there he texted fo a while with his girlfriend.

Later on, while in the middle of typing a message, someone called. Someone without a number. He thought it was his dad who works outside the country so he answered it. A stranger was on the other line. There wasn't even a greeting. Just something like a recorded message. It sang: (tune is Santa Claus is coming to town)

"You better watch out,
you better not cry,
you better run fast
I'm telling you why.
That breath might be your last..."

As he watched in horror, one of his mother's clothes (a black long dress) seemed to move towards him with a menacing aura. A body was formed inside the dress, arms coming out of the arm holes & a head popping out of the collar. The head was of a girl, & when the apparition raised it's head up, he realized the girl was holding a cellphone, her lips were moving & he realized she's the one who's calling him, singing the song that made his blood ran cold. She was still singing. An he still had his phone on his ear.

"You better watch out,
you better not cry..."

He heard his mother calling him, telling him to come back in to fix the light bulb. The girl grinned, showing pointy teeth that drew blood when touched her lips slightly.

"You better run fast
I'm telling you why..."

He dropped his cellphone & reached for the doorknob. It was just too far away. The girl grabbed him by the neck, her long fingernails digging his skin, endangering his life. He inhaled.

"That breath WILL BE your last..."

As the wind howled & the aratilis tree shook, some leaves fell upon a long black dress that seemed to have fallen from the hanger & a cellphone.

If only you'd put the cellphone in your ear, you will still hear it although this tie you will hear the sound of screaming, too.

"You better watch out,
you better not cry,
you better run fast
I'm telling you why."

"That breath might be your last..."

((Scary?))
Oh man. I almost cried from laughter. Seriously, how could this scare any of you? I mean, nifty stories and kudos to the writers but, still. All I got was some nice humor from it all.

That being said, more is required! wink

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Maybe it's because you hadn't experience it, that's why you say it's funny. Sure, some of the stories are made up, but some are real. I hope at least you had honored those who died (in the real world, not in the game) before laughing your heart out.

Anyway, I hope you had a nice time laughing, though it's not really the point of this thread.

I'm not mad at you for laughing, just sad some people take humor from what is usually taken seriously.

Thank you for the time you gave in reading this thread & reading our 'funny' stories.
yanagi_kaori
Maybe it's because you hadn't experience it, that's why you say it's funny. Sure, some of the stories are made up, but some are real. I hope at least you had honored those who died (in the real world, not in the game) before laughing your heart out.

Anyway, I hope you had a nice time laughing, though it's not really the point of this thread.

I'm not mad at you for laughing, just sad some people take humor from what is usually taken seriously.

Thank you for the time you gave in reading this thread & reading our 'funny' stories.

I was laughing at the stuff like the one about a bot killing your character and taking your soul. I kept getting that tagline from that one movie, "IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL" and it just cracked me up.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
eh.. i'm not really that scared, but its fun to read it :p and things get creepy and.... etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff