Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do you prefer?

RO 0.89230769230769 89.2% [ 116 ]
MS 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4

I didn't see much of an appeal with MapleStory, even if they have a lot of the same characteristics. =
I like Ragnarok Online better...i havnt played MS...but my brother has and i have watched him play...and i think RO has a better graphics...yeah
I played both, I like both. I must admit though the only reason I played Maple Story is because my RO somewhat crashed.

My computer just won't let me play it anymore. How rude. I feel like trying it again though.
I despise MS. It's a long story, but it's the first game that actually made me so frustrated that I nearly smashed my computer to pieces. It's pretty damn hard to level up a warrior in the game, and a death results in a pretty annoying exp loss, which eventually drove me over the edge and decide to quit it, despite my friends trying to make me stay.

I also found that when playing MS, I kept wishing there were some things in it that RO had. Another peeve that I had was the stupid shop thing in-game where you bought useless accessories for your characters with real money; The things you bought automatically disappear after 90 days or so. domokun

RO had much more variety, to boot.
Loptimus
I didn't see much of an appeal with MapleStory, even if they have a lot of the same characteristics. =

I agree.

And like Krytical DMG I also despise it and feel the same way. Hate it because my friend's brother sicken me due to the fact that he can't live without it. (He goes to the extreme)

All MMOs do it like Everquest ruining marriages, etc. Meeeh.
I prefer RO...it's worth paying the subscription for it....when I played MapleStory, I got easily bored....only reason I played it was because my RO subscription had ended....MapleStory is "free" but you have to pay to get rare items and I don't really think it's worth paying for rare items in there.....I also like the graphics of RO better....just my opinion anyway...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff