no habla espanol

except for this mrgreen

tegusta el choco leche
-Grim [ Shmushroom ]-
Shen`s Angel
User Image
User Image

ROFL, you just did that to spite me.
I don't wanna join youuuu, I've played on a private server while I was playing regular iRo a while back to mess around but it got old fast so I really have no intrest in P servers.
But yeah, stuff like that happens, haheahfoeafho

Lawlz.

Of course I did <3

I actually haven't played on a private server in about a year. This was actually an old screenshot of mine when I dbd a pserver with 500 dbs.

Nevertheless that crashed the server.

Honestly, I agree XD PServers are boring as hell. I only went there when I got bored and wanted to murder things at insane speeds just for entertainment XD. Having insane power from time to time -is-fun but it gets old quick when you get everything you want.
Yeah, there's not much else to p servers other than entertainment of how silly things can get when you compair them to a legal server.
What I did on a p server besides messing around with items and builds was hitting on guys for the hell of it LMAO.
Yeah, I had a girl account on that server but I'm a guy.
Woah, same with gaia :0
At least I don't hit guys here~ >;D

I also used chat speak alot on the p server.
Man it got boring fast.
I've played p servers once. They make things too easy, and it gets boring easily
Nami Dragon
I've played p servers once. They make things too easy, and it gets boring easily

Played for about 2 hours once to try it out, deleted it immediately afterwards.
I wana play ragnarok.. hey do you have to pay for it to play on a server..
question
User Image
enough said
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me after I get .3% Job exp till Rogue, then a random cruiser kills me on a lag spike. The language is so awesome. rofl

EDIT: Also, really if there was no filter...ooh that would be so much fun. ninja
Tuxedo Avenger
Yes, but your not paying for it. And thus you are kind of shooting yourself in the foot. You don't pay = much less $ for GMs = less features that they will come up with in the future for you p server people to pirate.
I play on a Private server..And it has things normal servers do not, many more features, Same sex Marriges, The new classes, such as Ninja and whatnot, A girl who warps for free, some monsters that normaly dont exist, new island that dont exist..Far more then IRO..And its free. And no extra EXP, same as Iro..
Uchiha Arashi
Tuxedo Avenger
Yes, but your not paying for it. And thus you are kind of shooting yourself in the foot. You don't pay = much less $ for GMs = less features that they will come up with in the future for you p server people to pirate.
I play on a Private server..And it has things normal servers do not, many more features, Same sex Marriges, The new classes, such as Ninja and whatnot, A girl who warps for free, some monsters that normaly dont exist, new island that dont exist..Far more then IRO..And its free. And no extra EXP, same as Iro..
What he's saying is less money is getting to the parent company, kRO. If less money goes to them, updates for -all- servers slow down.
Sucaji
Uchiha Arashi
Tuxedo Avenger
What he's saying is less money is getting to the parent company, kRO. If less money goes to them, updates for -all- servers slow down.

Not my problem, if they go out of buisness, its not my problem..I don't have a credit card, im 15, and my family is poor and has bad credit, I bought my computer with saved money from three birthdays, so I have little choice in the matter.
Sai Kanashima
User Image
enough said
Rofl nice man!
Ok seriously.. Quit Posting about ******** private servers. I dont give a flying ******** if your on one, if you hate it, if you love em. ******** off. This was suppose to be a god damn thread for screen shots. I shoulda made it a rule that NO private server pictures are allow'd and you people coulda went and made your on. Your a p***y if you play private servers. Plain and simple. If you have anything to say about what I said, Dont bother cuz you replying to me will make me think more that your more of a p***y then previously stated. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff