Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, alot of private server pictures =
Meh, there's a screenie of all my chars in my profile... Joing us Griiim.... Joooiinn uusss....
Now, for OGER FACE 2!!! XD
User Image
And since some one killed me because my face was too ugly.... I had to heal myself! Look how muhc I heal with max int! O.o
User Image
-Grim [ Shmushroom ]-

Agreed

Private servers are not good for health XD
Nami Dragon
-Grim [ Shmushroom ]-

Agreed

Private servers are not good for health XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Atleast I'm playing RO...
Yes, but your not paying for it. And thus you are kind of shooting yourself in the foot. You don't pay = much less $ for GMs = less features that they will come up with in the future for you p server people to pirate.
... This whole forum should've been pserver-free to begin with.
Shen`s Angel
User Image
User Image

ROFL, you just did that to spite me.
I don't wanna join youuuu, I've played on a private server while I was playing regular iRo a while back to mess around but it got old fast so I really have no intrest in P servers.
But yeah, stuff like that happens, haheahfoeafho
Someone yelled at me for this
User Image

Yes, I'm THAT good.
User Image

O.o
User Image
=( I woulnd't even play if I had to pay for it... Just be happy that I acctually know what Ragnarok is..... (And is wanting Ragnarok 2 to come out since it loos soo cool! ^_^)
But, there's still donations.... Sooo...yeah...
ull probly play on a private seerver for that too.....and no ur not "at least playing RO"
Evil people shunning the others who play on private servers... ¬.¬
considering the fact that their illegal im being nice
51LV3R M00NL16H7
=( I woulnd't even play if I had to pay for it... Just be happy that I acctually know what Ragnarok is..... (And is wanting Ragnarok 2 to come out since it loos soo cool! ^_^)
But, there's still donations.... Sooo...yeah...
Gerernally, if you want something, you pay for it. I wonder, do you steal from Walmart? And donations for what? P.Servers? That they keep for themselves that Gravity sees nothing of?
You call that being nice??? Heck... I'm through with this crap about you hating private servers and being a jerk to people who play them! This thread just lost a person with amusing screenshots! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff