Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokey
lol didnt u read wat fonzie just posted, anyways fonzie i demand u : "gibmeyiemaplznowplzya"

the on a legitimate server, lols
Met Deviling on my way to Abyss Lake today.

User Image
Ummm.... You = Win
O.o
Here are a few of my favorite screenies xd

Just after WOE, the first time our guild took one of the brit castles. It was GREAT!
User Image

Biggest Drop fest I have EVER seen. ::edit:: Holy s**t I didn't notice but Fonzie poring bane...YOU were there! XD *Looks in the chat screen* Heheh...I founds you! domokun
User Image

And my personal favorite one. Look real close at the GUILD EMBLEM on the character I have my mouse rolled over, then look at my character (I'm the wizz) The guild emblem falls right over my face!! xd
User Image
There's nothing wrong with being on a private server. I'm on one becuase I can't afford to pay each month. Even though it's only like £8. We need the money crying
Kinky Kitten
Seraphor
Hmm... would it be ok to post screenshots taken on a private server if I editted out all indications of the server?

Yes, it's ok as long as the name or url of the server isn't showing. 3nodding

We can post screenshots from Private Servers.

Official servers you have to pay for. Not everyone can do that.
The reason the rates on official servers are so low is because you have to pay to use it. The longer you play it for, the longer it takes to level, the more money the fat cats get.

Every private server is different. So are lame, some are run by people who just want to 'pwn' in privacy with no effort. However there are some that are very good, some that are created to be close to official servers in terms of content, even high rate servers.
Cow_Demon
There's nothing wrong with being on a private server. I'm on one becuase I can't afford to pay each month. Even though it's only like £8. We need the money crying
Actually, it's still wrong. I get that you can'y pay for the official one, but it's still 100% illegal. Even so, I play on the official and use P. Servers to test out different builds. /hypocrite
Kratos_Aurion009
Cow_Demon
Actually, it's still wrong. I get that you can'y pay for the official one, but it's still 100% illegal. Even so, I play on the official and use P. Servers to test out different builds. /hypocrite
Downloading DVD rips and mp3's is just as illegal. But loads of people do that. XD
Seraphor
Kratos_Aurion009
Cow_Demon
Downloading DVD rips and mp3's is just as illegal. But loads of people do that. XD

To be quite honest. Im not saying private servers are all bad. Just the ones that are over x2 rates. (Which thats most of them.) Private servers do steal what the official servers players pay for. If it wasn't for offical servers, Private Server's would not exist. They also have things like Wings and s**t, this is not an RO item, its an item made by a extreme nerdy fan that people loved. Usually most of them add +2bil stats (Just an examble). Somthing that does this is over-powering and ruins the games. And people who post screen shots of people or things being pwn'd with like a 999,999 storm gust or a 999,999 attack, its not real, its just over-power'd ways of saying dude ima noob.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Amon - rah <3 amen 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Look its fonzi's secret LOVER domokun

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image