Welcome to Gaia! ::

RO makes me sad, good bye sakray, hello corrupt servers!

*meaning*
Servers will be unbalanced due to the dbl drop dbl exp and free god item upgrades. RAWR WTF are the gm's smoking... w/e it is, TONS OF WEED.
...WHAT GOD ITEMS?!

Seriously, I'm tired of these people paranoid as hell about God Items. There's only 3 people you should be concerned about with god items.

Terra Swifthand
.Charmer.
Dart's Fortitude

u_u!

Why do you ask? I don't know what god items are like on the other servers but... Dart's Fortitude he's in my guild he's my best friend he's my ex after 4 years and stuff, we own 4 god items.

.Chamer. owns 6 god items.

Terra Swifthand will have 2 god items going to chaos.

Seriously, those are the only people with god items.

YES PEOPLE!! THOSE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOD ITEMs.

IN THE HISTORY OF SAKRAY, ONLY 5 DIFFERENT GUILDS MADE GOD ITEMS! >_>

----------------

This is how camping for the god items work on sakray:

There's about 3 guild leaders who are hardcore camping the seals by sitting in the guild dungeon waiting for them to pop. Other guild leaders aren't active enough to run the seals nor have the attendence of any members to even BREAK the seals.

One time when I had to make a god item, I had to renew about 8 accounts from old friends and do the quest on those characters. I'm serious when I say there's barely anybody who can do the seals on sakray. There just isn't enough people. -_-!

Before it used to take 2 hours to close the 3rd seal. Not on sakray, it takes 2 days. Yes, on sakray you have a 2 day chance to make an ice pick. I'm not kidding you.

So anyway with those 3 hardcore guild leaders, the breaking of the seals usually occur around 5am PST time; most of the people breaking the seals are EST time so they usually just have one guy watching it and wake up the guild leader when the seals break.

SO THEN, what always happens: .Charmer. is trying to complete the god seal quests on some backup accounts from old friends because that's what sakray has to do... I'm seriously not gonna emphasize that enough.. one time we had to break the seals with 3 ACTIVE people and 8 ACCOUNTS... took so damn a** long and everybody was so tired.

Anyway... just about time .Charmer. goes to break the seals.. he sends a few of his guild members to EVERY WoE map do the dungeons and DBs the guild leaders who are camping. >_>

Now how is that possible? On sakray, you gotta be careful about where you get your castles in order to break the seals. You literally gotta pray that some nub guild didn't get a guild while a sinx is camping the emp to break it in the last minute. It's never predictable as to which guilds get a castle at the end of WoE. There's usually only 2 castles being defended. The rest of the castles are empty. I'm serious. That's why one time my guild was able to get 6 castles at the end of WoE.

So yeah, it's pretty freakin' easy to get all 5 castles in one map so nobody can touch you or it's easy to get 1 in every map area..

that's why on sakray, only 3 people are the people you gotta watch for... because they are from the guilds that actually defend and think about where they are gonna defend.

I'm serious. Only 2 guilds defend at a time on sakray. -_- Not many guilds have god pieces because all the castles are 1/1. o_o

SO SHAT AP!!!!
They also said they will continuously roll the seals so any god items could be made. You also forgot Feather Lockeheart with a bris and a belt and god knows what other pieces. I know Sho mentioned he had something like 75 valk shoes sitting in sakray, as well as many different miniboss and MVP cards that aren't those listed. Couple that with a bunch of 99s that he (and others) can transfer to make their guilds that much stronger is kind of a big reason. Though, I am happy with the extra slots.
Well its not really the concern about god items its just the fact that sak has double double and we don't, so in theory people generally that you get to bring better gear / cards over. Still that many god items is compared to the number on other servers, once they decide to not stay on Iris and move to the other servers.
I'm too lazy to take a part of the sakray thing. just couldn't care less because I'm a noob~

But I did end up woe'ing today! :D

They didn't really fall for the candy trick too well... ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, there was just three of us. It was a victorious moment.
(and an empty castle)

So after a rough day, I decided to take a break.
(Btw, $okhom has no sense of humor)
Solarcow105
They also said they will continuously roll the seals so any god items could be made. You also forgot Feather Lockeheart with a bris and a belt and god knows what other pieces. I know Sho mentioned he had something like 75 valk shoes sitting in sakray, as well as many different miniboss and MVP cards that aren't those listed. Couple that with a bunch of 99s that he (and others) can transfer to make their guilds that much stronger is kind of a big reason. Though, I am happy with the extra slots.

Ya know, most people are lying. The GMs had to lock down .Charmer.'s account because he has 6 completely made God Items and he said he had 6 more full sets. The GMs found out that he was lying and unlocked his account. He only really had one full set -_-!

The GMs are compensating the god item pieces however. In order to make a god item, we need 10 more random pieces. Half the people who were originally making god items can't make them anymore. Only Terra and Dart can. o_O

Also, yeah, there aren't many valk gears. People are lying to you -_-!
There's only 4 groups that hunt valk gears: FR, BG, Nabs, and Naggers.

And, honestly, I don't think many are gonna going to from Iris to Chaos or Loki. We already have a lot of alliance planning for Iris. We are even going to ally our enemies after 3 years just so that we could have the sakray community when we move over. O.o;;

As for biolabs gears, there aren't that many either. How do I know this? People on sakray are too poor to afford the gears. Combat Knives go for 100M or around there. The people who always hunt labs MVP are 3 people who refuse to go to the main serves because they have 3 accounts each of them and don't want to spend around $300. O.o

Yeah, if you guys haven't really thought about it, on sakray, the majority of the players have at least 3 accounts. Why? Because we don't have enough people online in general to do parties and such so we just end up dual clienting classes we need and just level them up and stuff. We hunt Bio Labs with 3 people and like 3 dual cliented characters... so 6 characters in total are used but only 3 people are actually playing them O.o;

So yeah, the majority of Sakray would end up paying around $300 just to transfer -_-

The ones who are all money minded to go to chaos/loki and flood the eco are people who are poor on sakray and hoping they could exploit their gears on the main servers. Trust me, there's not many of those.

You guys just gotta understand that sakray is a totally different community than the main servers and have a TOTALLY different attitude about things. All our rare gears are kept within the guild. Half of my guild can access my account because we just trade off stuff each other and nobody on sakray cares about hacking or botting because it's never caught. It's all like "Eh, so you bot? lol... k"

In fact, the only good thing about Iris would probably be that MAYBE THEY HATE BOTS and would finally filter out those damn botters we couldn't get rid of on sakray. -_-!
Tsukichan

The GMs are compensating the god item pieces however. In order to make a god item, we need 10 more random pieces. Half the people who were originally making god items can't make them anymore. Only Terra and Dart can. o_O

Paul (swifthand) and sho are both bringing over god items (I think 5 or 6 total?). I think there was a SS of paul with 20+ feather of angel wing sitting in a cart.

Quote:

Also, yeah, there aren't many valk gears. People are lying to you -_-!
There's only 4 groups that hunt valk gears: FR, BG, Nabs, and Naggers.

Sho was GIVING out valk shoes to my guildies when they went to test on sakray siege 2.0. He showed my guild leader a SS of a cart with only valk shoes. I also know for a fact he has an AR, maya guard and i'm pretty sure he has a OL armor.

Quote:

And, honestly, I don't think many are gonna going to from Iris to Chaos or Loki. We already have a lot of alliance planning for Iris. We are even going to ally our enemies after 3 years just so that we could have the sakray community when we move over. O.o;;

Second Impact pretty much went from sakray -> chaos. That's a lot of charas/gears/items going to chaos.

Quote:

As for biolabs gears, there aren't that many either. How do I know this? People on sakray are too poor to afford the gears. Combat Knives go for 100M or around there. The people who always hunt labs MVP are 3 people who refuse to go to the main serves because they have 3 accounts each of them and don't want to spend around $300. O.o

Dunno about labs gears, but most aren't that great anyways.

Quote:

Yeah, if you guys haven't really thought about it, on sakray, the majority of the players have at least 3 accounts. Why? Because we don't have enough people online in general to do parties and such so we just end up dual clienting classes we need and just level them up and stuff. We hunt Bio Labs with 3 people and like 3 dual cliented characters... so 6 characters in total are used but only 3 people are actually playing them O.o;

I was just triple logging in bio a few days ago. It's not that uncommon on chaos either to have multiple accounts (hell, i have 2 and a shared Guild account).

Quote:

You guys just gotta understand that sakray is a totally different community than the main servers and have a TOTALLY different attitude about things. All our rare gears are kept within the guild. Half of my guild can access my account because we just trade off stuff each other and nobody on sakray cares about hacking or botting because it's never caught. It's all like "Eh, so you bot? lol... k"

In fact, the only good thing about Iris would probably be that MAYBE THEY HATE BOTS and would finally filter out those damn botters we couldn't get rid of on sakray. -_-!

Most of the MVP cards/God items are kept in guilds anyways, unless its a personal item.

It's not only God Items, it's also MVP cards. I've heard there are a bunch of eddga cards and a dopple pick, as well as a +10 ice pick and a +9 tao armor. There's also deviling cards, angelings, Dark illusion and god knows what other mini boss cards. There will be a fairly large increase inboth god items and MVP cards on the main servers, even if your guild isn't going to them. Also, I predict iris will be next after sakray. Forced merge into chaos or loki.
Apparently I'm the only one who likes the new emotes!
/whisp

User Image
Mistukian
Apparently I'm the only one who likes the new emotes!
/whisp

User Image
I use the whisper one often in game, when I first found out about them I was walking around OD2 cloaked spamming it and some thought I was a whisper at first. Oh yeah a screenshot for the thread:

User Image

Broken ground in Ein.
I think /lightmap fixes the "FLOOR GOES INSANE" issue. I could be remembering wrong xD

Got my stats tweaked, now I crit! Course the Morrigane's set helps as well.

User Image
Solarcow105
Tsukichan

Paul (swifthand) and sho are both bringing over god items (I think 5 or 6 total?). I think there was a SS of paul with 20+ feather of angel wing sitting in a cart.

You know, we have 14 feather of angel wings because we held brit 2 also. You can't make a lot with feathers. In fact, we used most of them just to trade other people so they can get their "10 random god item pieaces"

Also, Paul and Sho aren't bringing over 5-6 god items. o_O Paul originally owned 2 before he transfered.

Quote:
[Brisingamen] has been bestowed to [MoneyTree], the master of the [Zeny Inc.] guild.
[Mjolnir] has been bestowed to [~*Erykha*~], the master of the [~*Casa Amata*~] guild.
[Brisingamen] has been bestowed to [Feather Lockheart], the master of the [Memoria] guild.
[Megingjard] has been bestowed to [mi-ne], the master of the [The Edo Shogunate] guild.
[Brisingamen] has been bestowed to [Eirin Yagokoro], the master of the [Imperishable Night.] guild.
[Sleipnir] has been bestowed to [Dart's Retribution], the master of the [Final Retribution] guild.
[Mjolnir] has been bestowed to [Dart's Retribution], the master of the [Final Retribution] guild.

[Meginjard] the godly item has been given to [MoneyTree], the master of the guild [Zeny Inc.].
[Meginjard] the godly item has been given to [Lemonade], the master of the guild [The Ear Muffs].
[Meginjard] the godly item has been given to [Jatzu.], the master of the guild [Arashi].
[Sleipnir] the godly item has been given to [`Kasius], the member of the guild [Pretty Okay Dudes].

That's 3 guilds to SI's name right there. O.o;
Yeah, sakray is keeping up with the number of god items made.. o_O!
It's missing one though. I know another of my guild members made a another Meginjard. Dart is the dude under my guild.

Solarcow105
Quote:

Second Impact pretty much went from sakray -> chaos. That's a lot of charas/gears/items going to chaos.

Uh, you know SI was a 30 member guild. Guilds are smaller on sakray. It isn't that much trust me. o_O

Solarcow105
Quote:

Dunno about labs gears, but most aren't that great anyways.

Dunno but on Iris, they are demanding Combat Knives... Honestly, combat knives and broocas.. you should worry about those.. O.o; Brooca does the most dmg against WoE SE stones because they are a totally different property.

Solarcow105
Quote:

Most of the MVP cards/God items are kept in guilds anyways, unless its a personal item.

It's not only God Items, it's also MVP cards. I've heard there are a bunch of eddga cards and a dopple pick, as well as a +10 ice pick and a +9 tao armor. There's also deviling cards, angelings, Dark illusion and god knows what other mini boss cards. There will be a fairly large increase inboth god items and MVP cards on the main servers, even if your guild isn't going to them. Also, I predict iris will be next after sakray. Forced merge into chaos or loki.

Uh, there's no dopple pick. There was a dagger with bapho and dopple in it but it was hacked and long gone lost now. I honestly don't know what happened to it, but yeah, a guy named Vamp owned it and it's gone. I think the other dopple is in a bow. From what I know, I only heard of one Deviling card in circulation on sakray. There isn't any Dark Illusion cards. How do I know this? My sister owns DL shoes. She's been looking forever for a Dark Illusion card O.o;

Also with MVP cards, there's only really one guy on the server that owns all of them. He isn't even an active WoE'er or leveler (since his main characters are all 99 already). He just plays to socialize with his friends.
Solarcow105
Also, I predict iris will be next after sakray. Forced merge into chaos or loki.

Possibly, but that will be years from now - Sakray wasn't merged with iris so that it gets more population, it was merged so that Sakray can be the test server it's supposed to be. Gm's have already many times said this - Iris is supposed to be the cute little server it is. It's not a 'failure' server because there's not as many players on Chaos and Loki.
If it so happens that we suddenly lose 70% of our players, it could very well be that chaos and loki will be merged and iris will be kept as the cute little server. Generally Chaos and Loki have the same purpose anyways, and the only reason they're apart is because it's wiser to keep this kind of mass of people divided in two servers.
Chaos and Loki will never mix, heres why.

Everyone on loki (or just about everyone) hates the piss out of chaos, pretty sure most people would quit. And I doubt the GM's would merge Chaos and Loki before Iris.

Bunny

What did Chaos ever do to Loki?
Rebecca
What did Chaos ever do to Loki?

Everything.

Lolki = lowkey

Anyways, IMO it will be iris next or a full server merge. I think the majority of loki and chaos WoE/PVPers would rather have a larger population server with more resources forced on the 1 server to prevent lag. More people to play with to me sounds nice.

Iris is, a "fail" server, IMO. It was made because at the time the population of chaos and loki was very high and they felt they needed to branch out to get less server congestion. With new maps, larger WoE, and more pvp rooms, and the dying population of all the servers, the game seems quite a bit more empty than before. Iris is a failure because the majority of people on iris want to play the game alone. The want the "small feel" for a massive multiplayer online game. To me, it doesn't make much sense. If RO had continued to grow and expand like kRO did or jRO/pRO then iris would be more needed.

As it is right now, its hard to find a good fight in WoE (other than the 2 alliances in chaos), no one goes to pvp (but IMO pvp is worthless) and most people level on very few and select maps and usually solo rather than party. It's to the point where its easier to just pay for a second account and have a buff slave/endow slave and solo than to get a share party with someone. The people who do party, usually do it exclusively with one person or with guildies. I personally play this game to play with others and have fun. Playing by myself is not as much fun as meeting new people and playing with them.

For sakray being a true test server, I have nothing but love. I had hoped that they would make it a true test server instead of a slightly higher rate "dead" server.

Anyways, That's my little rant and I should prolly post a SS soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff