Welcome to Gaia! ::

you all crap i own on RO i still in best guild do you know what lvl i am im a gm
Maismal Nova
you all crap i own on RO i still in best guild do you know what lvl i am im a gm

Punctuation is your friend. Learn it, love it, but for god's sake use it.

It's the first step in sounding less like an idiot. Checking your posting history though, it's but one small step rolleyes
poring oh damn man its kal from dominion

4,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ahh. was working on a new character when one of our GM's went crazy... (GM Glitch if you want to know..)

He randomly began yelling in town "YOU SHALL BE CURSED FOR LICKING THE UNDEAD!!!" None of us knew what he was speaking about...So we just assumed he put the announcement setting on by accident.. Until we had an army invade Prontera...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course, knowing our sadistic GM, he had to just post them in the center of all of us..
my top 2 all time favorite screenies xd User Image
User Image

Wealthy Vampire

Look alike pets!! xd
oh my god tsakkun. what server u play on eek
and when was that gambler NPC?
My last screeny I took. x:

User Image

Click.
hyolee
My last screeny I took. x:

User Image

Click.

holy s**t its angelico lol
Tsakkun
Ahh. was working on a new character when one of our GM's went crazy... (GM Glitch if you want to know..)

He randomly began yelling in town "YOU SHALL BE CURSED FOR LICKING THE UNDEAD!!!" None of us knew what he was speaking about...So we just assumed he put the announcement setting on by accident.. Until we had an army invade Prontera...

Of course, knowing our sadistic GM, he had to just post them in the center of all of us..

The game look's real good .
Its fun to see people from iRO Loki on here. Most who will ignore in-game. But you know, Unity is still a bunch of asses, well.... some of them. *cough*Requiem of a dream*cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff