Welcome to Gaia! ::

iRO Loki is my home for life. I'll never change servers. Iris dont have enough people and Chaos, havn't heard many good things about it.
waaah! crying al those screenshot just make me wanna play more!!!no fair no fair!!! i can't pay like $50 a month!!! and where the heck can i buy the CD???huh, huh? WHERE????????!?!?!?!?
$50, wow that too much >.<

we only pay $6 a month for p2p here in the ph

i play at a pk server
neko_ninja_lisha
waaah! crying al those screenshot just make me wanna play more!!!no fair no fair!!! i can't pay like $50 a month!!! and where the heck can i buy the CD???huh, huh? WHERE????????!?!?!?!?

iRO is about 10 US dollars per month, depending on how long subscription you purchase.

You don't have to buy the game itself, the game client can be downloaded for free from the official site: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com. You only pay monthly fees to be able to access the game servers and your personal account. There is also a 15-day free trial, which allows you to try the game prior to paying.
I honestly find nothing wrong with playing in private servers and I don't know why everyone is so dead against it, are all you guys just jealous tho seriously?...And not all private servers are broing and easy..if thats the case you should not be playing Ragnarok online at all..I myself play on provate server just like RO fact is i don't have to pay for it, which is a bonus to me so playing a awesome game I don't have to pay for is a plus to me.
Kinky Kitten
neko_ninja_lisha

iRO is about 10 US dollars per month, depending on how long subscription you purchase.

You don't have to buy the game itself, the game client can be downloaded for free from the official site: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com. You only pay monthly fees to be able to access the game servers and your personal account. There is also a 15-day free trial, which allows you to try the game prior to paying.

oh really? i live in aus and i think it said something about $50 a month...on the site, i dunno, but i think the cd is cheaper! oh where could i but it T___T
neko_ninja_lisha
Kinky Kitten
neko_ninja_lisha

oh really? i live in aus and i think it said something about $50 a month...on the site, i dunno, but i think the cd is cheaper! oh where could i but it T___T
nah you cant get a cd for normal rag, unless you got a friend to burn it to one for tyou but from what i know they don sell in cd form
i think you can byuy the cd at around $1 or $2 imo, but basically you can just burn from a friend or just download it
User Image

No, it's not iRO.... That's from bRO, Brazilian official server.

Hugs

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
740. Back to Kingdom Hearts!

FINALLY!

EDIT:uuuuuhh.. oops? accidentaly answered a quiz question in the wrong thread><

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
wow.. its been a while since i played RO again :p
here are a few pics...

my minstrel playing around in GH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my "thief" passing the rogue test

a theif mushroom angrily attacking my acolyte

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Uchiha Arashi
Sucaji
Uchiha Arashi
Tuxedo Avenger
Yes, but your not paying for it. And thus you are kind of shooting yourself in the foot. You don't pay = much less $ for GMs = less features that they will come up with in the future for you p server people to pirate.
I play on a Private server..And it has things normal servers do not, many more features, Same sex Marriges, The new classes, such as Ninja and whatnot, A girl who warps for free, some monsters that normaly dont exist, new island that dont exist..Far more then IRO..And its free. And no extra EXP, same as Iro..
What he's saying is less money is getting to the parent company, kRO. If less money goes to them, updates for -all- servers slow down.

Not my problem, if they go out of buisness, its not my problem..I don't have a credit card, im 15, and my family is poor and has bad credit, I bought my computer with saved money from three birthdays, so I have little choice in the matter.
hmm.... confused

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
EDIT

uh never mind ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash