Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone have links to Ragnarok Online II Gate of the World and Legend of Second?

I know GotW was cancelled, but I'm still looking for the latest client anyways. I'd like to listen to the soundtrack inside them as MP3s are increasingly rare (They used to be abundant on Google 3-4 years ago).

There is an official OST, but its only 20 tracks, and GotW has atleast 60+

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wish I knew. I just play ROSE now.
PSYCH0S1S
gonk

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
gonk
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
You should just come play rose with me :> Too much fun to handle xD
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
gonk
I would only play private servers. And rose isnt that great. Very small MMO in scale compared to others. You can fit like 10 Rose maps in the size of an Ether Saga map, with no breaks/load screens

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
gonk
I would only play private servers. And rose isnt that great. Very small MMO in scale compared to others. You can fit like 10 Rose maps in the size of an Ether Saga map, with no breaks/load screens
I'm so lonely on MMOs. I want something free but fun. I've got IM cards for ROSE, I play habbo occasionally, Which I have VIP on. I'd play rag if it wasn't so damn hard.
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
gonk
I'm so lonely on MMOs. I want something free but fun. I've got IM cards for ROSE, I play habbo occasionally, Which I have VIP on. I'd play rag if it wasn't so damn hard.
Private server

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
lvalice
PSYCH0S1S
gonk
Private server
Its hard for me to get into P servers unless I know someone who plays it. I'd play a rag server that has like....100-1Kx exp any time. Anything below or above that is too easy or too hard. :< I have rebirth RO on my PC right now its like 100X or something like that lol.
No talks about private servers please. On a side note, how hard is it to level in ragnarok? I got 17 levels in 2 hours, and I'm not even good at grinding.
Sardonic Haiku
No talks about private servers please. On a side note, how hard is it to level in ragnarok? I got 17 levels in 2 hours, and I'm not even good at grinding.
Theres a difference between hard and tedious. If your idea is to kill thousands of the same mob until you reach a level over and over again, then thats your problem.

People like taking short cuts because they like to play for fun. A game should be fun, not mind numbing boring work. I mean how many hours do you have to spend in Payon Cave until you're bored? 100 hours? I on the other hand get bored after an hour and wanna see the other maps.

Thats why private servers are so awesome. So lets talk about them more even though the topic of the thread is to get some OST's
lvalice
Sardonic Haiku
Theres a difference between hard and tedious. If your idea is to kill thousands of the same mob until you reach a level over and over again, then thats your problem.

People like taking short cuts because they like to play for fun. A game should be fun, not mind numbing boring work. I mean how many hours do you have to spend in Payon Cave until you're bored? 100 hours? I on the other hand get bored after an hour and wanna see the other maps.

Thats why private servers are so awesome. So lets talk about them more even though the topic of the thread is to get some OST's

[********]

Or you could, y'know

obey the forum rules.
lvalice
Jaded Cynic
lvalice
Sardonic Haiku

[********]

Or you could, y'know

obey the forum rules.
I am above the law surprised

The report button at the top of your post doesn't seem to agree. sad

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Link, Hope This Helps Even A Little

Quick Reply

Submit