Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

I HOPE TO GOD,that they don't ruin this like they did before.

Keep trans off, at least for awhile, let me have fun with how the game should be!
But, if trans eventually, and when it does come around. NO renewal s**t, that ruined the game. I'd have to quit the best game ever again. 8(

Lightbringer

I'd probably go and play the classic server if I could stand 1x rates in RO.

Dangerous Seeker

Takarashi
I'd probably go and play the classic server if I could stand 1x rates in RO.

Oh my god i love it. Brings back old times, and screws the faggots over who are shitty players that have to use TI's to level.
Btw rates are 1.5 i believe. Even though I wish they were 1x.

Lightbringer

Mister Molesto

Oh my god i love it. Brings back old times, and screws the faggots over who are shitty players that have to use TI's to level.
Still not really appealing to me. I love the game, but the old exp curve is horrendous, along with the drop rates. Spending days to get a level, and killing thousands of monsters to try and get a particular drop, meh.

Dangerous Seeker

Takarashi
Mister Molesto

That's fine though. Not everyone will like RealRO.
I'm just not a pserver guy.

Profitable Prophet

Takarashi
Mister Molesto

Still not really appealing to me. I love the game, but the old exp curve is horrendous, along with the drop rates. Spending days to get a level, and killing thousands of monsters to try and get a particular drop, meh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff