Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Freljord Sister is your favorite?

Ashe, the Frost Archer 0.49708284714119 49.7% [ 426 ]
Sejuani, the Winter's Claw 0.22287047841307 22.3% [ 191 ]
Lissandra, the Ice Witch 0.28004667444574 28.0% [ 240 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
League of Legends

League of Legends is a free to play MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) by Riot Games. It is also awesome. This is the third iteration of the official thread for discussing it on Gaia.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat! And A Vent!
Thread Events

2/5/2012: Thread founded! v2 immigrants to come! Some real events to follow!

3/17/2012: Champion tournament brackets for Favorite Champion! You can view the bracketing here (unless the link doesn't work; I keep asking people to confirm it but no one does).
ROUND 1
-Amumu vs. Skarner: Skarner
-Gragas vs. Cassiopeia: Cassiopeia
-Xin Zhao vs. Ashe: Ashe
-Sivir vs. Corki: Sivir
-Sona vs. Lee Sin: Sona
-Vayne vs. Twisted Fate: Vayne
-Warwick vs. Shyvana: Shyvana
-Swain vs. Heimerdinger: Swain
-Shen vs. Ahri: Shen
-Taric vs. Orianna: Taric
-Riven vs. Nasus: Nasus
-Urgot vs. Nunu: Nunu
-Teemo vs. Galio: Galio
-Leona vs. Irelia: Irelia
-Tristana vs. Janna: Tie, both advance.
-Graves vs. Singed: Graves
-Evelynn vs. Garen: Evelynn (Kwaggy's Note: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-)
-Morgana vs. Malzahar: Morgana (Kwaggy's Note: I think you guys just don't like me...)
-Malphite vs. Maokai: Maokai
-Xerath vs. Olaf: Olaf
-Ezreal vs. Nocturne: Nocturne
-Nidalee vs. Soraka: Nidalee
-Brand vs. Rammus: Rammus
-Jarvan IV vs. Veigar: Veigar
-Udyr vs. Viktor: Udyr (Kwaggy's Note: Eet ees a sad for muther Roosia.)
-Fizz vs. Karma: Fizz (Kwaggy's Note: Also, have you heard about this new champion, Karma? I just found out about her! she looks really neat!)
-Kog'Maw vs. Volibear: Tie, both advance.
-Renekton vs. Fiora: ~pending~

APRIL FOOL'S DAY ROUND
In a surprise upset, bottom-seed Urf the Manatee has defeated literally every champion in single poll combat. Thus, to even the playing field, Urf will be placed against the entirety of the League for the finals.
-Urf vs. Entire League Of Legends: Urf, of course! We will now resume our scheduled bracketing! Hope you all had a happy April Fool's Day and a happy Urf Day!

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
Thread Moderators

These guys make sure everything stays friendly here in the thread. If you make yourself noticed as a positive influence, you'll probably get a mod offer from us! All writeups in this section are written by the mod they're about.

League_Dummy: A dummy account made to host the thread, to make any potential future change in ownership easier and not require a whole new thread. (That's kind of why we have a v3 instead of just transferred the v2.) Going to be used primarily for announcements, which will be in post style Document.
Rank: Dummy Account Belonging to Thread Owner, so basically Owner

Uncle Kwaggy: Hey, that's me! I'm the guy currently behind this thread. You can call me Kwagamon, Kwaggy, Kwag, really whatever you like, just be nice. I've been playing League since November of 2010 and been on Gaia roughly 5 or 6 years, I don't remember at the moment. I'm 20 years old, and am a proud colossal nerd. D&D, video games, Magic: the Gathering, miniatures games, RP, you name it, I've either done it or have interest.

Ezelus: Hello! I'm Ezelus, formerly known as iWishhh. I've been playing League of Legends since August of 2010. I've been on Gaia for around 4 years. I'm currently the guild Captain and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it! I'm 20 years old and I live in NY. I'm an avid video gamer and I also love writing and singing. My LoL name is Ezelus. Feel free to add me! (:

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
We Have a Guild!

So, unlike the last iteration of the thread, we have a sister guild that's actually OFFICIALLY affiliated with us instead of an independent we linked to. It's still under a bit of construction, mostly needs a few subforums that haven't been added yet, but it's near enough to completion that we're taking members. No join fee, no application! Just hit that join button and you're in!

The Official League of Legends Guild

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
League of Links

A nice compilation of links to other good League resources.

http://www.lolking.net/ - Tracks player statistics, including Elo, wins and losses (in Ranked, SR Normals, and Dominion!), total minion kills, total kills and assists (it keeps a separate count for SR and Dominion), and highest Dominion Personal Score.

We're always looking for more! Feel free to post links you think should be added!

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
User Information Section, A

Since League of Legends is a team game, meant to be enjoyed with friends, we've been compiling the usernames of anyone who wanted their name added to the list all the way back in v1. If you want your name added to the list in section B, fill out this form below, and PM it to a thread moderator, preferably League_Dummy or Uncle Kwaggy since that's who has the login info for the account needed to edit these posts. You can (and probably should) also post the form in the thread since that way you'll get noticed more people than just having your name tacked to the bottom of a list, but unless we get a PM your name might not be added to the front page list. I'm going to try to be diligent, but PMs are definitely better.

Courtesy of Seph Baelzara, we have a Google Doc that also has this same information if you prefer that. Now, I super fail at Google Docs, so in his own words, "Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!"

[color=blue][b]Gaia Username:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=red][b]League Username:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=green][b]Preferred Role(s)/Champions:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=purple][b]Server (Abbreviated):[/b] [x][/color]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] [x]

When filled out, it'll look like this:
Gaia Username: League_Dummy
League Username: League_Dummy
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever my team needs!
Server (Abbreviated): NA/EU East/EU West/KR/PH
Anything Else?: This is a dummy account, and this is just an example to demonstrate what a filled-out form looks like. Don't actually add "League_Dummy" to your friends list because if it actually exists they have no affiliation with us.

IMPORTANT: If you have accounts on multiple servers, please fill out the form multiple times, once for each server you're on, although you can send it all as one PM just with multiple forms. It makes putting the form in the right spot easier on my end. If you have multiple accounts on one server, fill it out once, but write in each account you want added to the list.

NOTE: The bold tags are meant to go around ONLY the category title on the form, not the information you put in there. It'd save me a few seconds of work on my end if you remember that. Also, the "[x]" in each category is supposed to be removed and replaced by whatever you're putting in that category. Removing it on your end would also save me some headaches. It's not a big deal, but it would be appreciated.

As far as I know, those servers are all Riot has, but I'm not 100% sure. If I'm wrong, please PM me about it and I'll fix it.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
User Information Section, B

US Server
Gaia Username: Uncle Kwaggy
League Username: Akouma
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AD Carry, Support, Cho'Gath
Server (Abbreviated): US
Anything Else?: Cho'Gath is my main, and my best role, but I usually end up playing Carry or Support more often. I have all of the conventional supports, and most of the good unconventional ones. Also, in the words of Aperture Science CEO Cave Johnson, "I own the place!"

Gaia Username: Ezelus
League Username: Ezelus
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever my team needs
Server (Abbreviated): US
Anything Else?: Nope. (:

Gaia Username: Insane Lycan
League Username: Partridge1024
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Shyvana, warwick, Evelynn, Ahri, Sona, Master back door yi, lux
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: I rarely follow the meta...

Gaia Name: Kayle The Judicator
League Username:Metroid Queen
Preferred Roles/Champions:Tanks, Ad, Mage, Melee. (Support in progress)
Server: NA
Anything else: I'm not usually online to play League of Legends on weekdays, as I have work and my weekend may get taken up from time to time.

Gaia Username: ZakeraZero
League Username: Sammym3
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mains: Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Maokai, Skarner, Nocturne, Veigar, Heimerdinger.
Anything Else?: Not really. :3

Gaia Username:Edacity
League Username: Miraculeux
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: I play around anything. But I do enjoy playing Ahri, Vayne, Riven, etc.
Anything Else?: I play to have fun. Which means winning falls under that category. :'D I also like skyping/venting when I play. Play with me if you want, I enjoy the company! c:

Gaia Username: Seph Baelzara
League Username: Ze Alchemyst
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: See below
Anything Else?: Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!

Gaia Username: Prince_Roan
League Username: powahless
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungle tanks/tanky dps
Anything Else?: i hit on chicks

Gaia Username:Kyoto Tushoni
League Username:Dorotheus / Dorofeeus(for lower level playing with new ppl)
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Tank, Jungle
Mains: Rammus, Galio, Rumble, Maokai
Still Learning/Relearning: Taric, Shyvana, Sivir, Karma, Skarner, Trundle, Urgot

Anything Else?:
I jungle Taric and put Berserker Grieves on Rammus (sometimes)

Gaia Name: wildncrazzy
League Username: toketyme
Preferred Roles/Champions: ANYTHINGGGGGG
Anything else? im only missing 20 heros =(

Gaia Username:F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
League Username: YetiMagic
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Range AD, Solo top, AP MID
Anything Else?: if i'm on and you want to play odd's are i'll play with you because i damn near refuse to que alone. lol

Gaia Username: 4fk
League Username: neurotransmitter
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: support or afk, ad ap top
Anything Else?: i am elo crusader and cactus d***o

Gaia Username: christian bloodrose
League Username: bloodyroses
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Amumu, Shyvanna, Ashe, Ahri, Warwick, Udyr, Rammus, Vladimir, Anivia just to name a few.
Anything Else?: I just play to have fun. I have vent skype and team speak. So add me and invite 8D

Gaia Username: Edward E!ric
League Username: Nenaki
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Tank/Support - Leona, Sona, Taric; Ahri, Wukong
Anything Else?: Kinda a jack of all trades. Not godly with any champ, but decent to good with about all wink

Gaia Username: Darde
League Username: Sp1teface
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mostly melee brutes (Mordekaiser/Olaf types), but open to all styles.
Anything Else?: Hallo again, Outlanders! biggrin I try new champions as they peak my interest.

Gaia Username:PTFO-Gurosin
League Username:Uwontprevail
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Jungle AD, Jungle Tanks, AP mid carries. Skarner/udyr jungle, cassiopea/xerath mid ap, sejuani,volibear tanks.

Gaia Username: DJ_Akito
League Username: Frost Wind
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AD Ranged/ Tristana, Ezreal, Vayne Graves
Anything Else?: I normally am duo queuing with my buddy in ranked.

Gaia Username: TastesLikeMaliciousIntent
League Username: Keldra/Duatha2(20ish)/NoCupcakesForYou(10-15ish)
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support (Janna, Sona, Taric, Nunu, Leona, supportish Lux), Morgana, Ahri, Cass, Lux, Amumu (jungle only!), MF, Tristy
Anything Else?: Keldra is my main account (then two smurfs of varying levels and an EUW smurf). I usually fill in whatever the team needs, so I *hate* to be first pick (that, and the fact that first pick gets counter-picked to hell and back). I generally have a set group I play with, but now and then they aren't on, or we have an opening. I skype. I can also Vent, and don't hate it as much as I used to. Oh yeah, and I suck. But, it's k, cuz at least I know I'm a baddie! biggrin On the smurfs, I just play whatever champs I have on them/are free.

Gaia Username: Ray-JCast
League Username: 2Slow2Run
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Tanks, anything free to play so far lol
Anything Else?: Weekend player. Hope to learn about the game more, cheers!

Gaia Username: Zignificent
League Username: ZigglesTheGreat
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support, Range, Tank, Mage/Ziggs, Talon, Garen, Fizz, Lux, Malzahar, etc.
Server (Abbreviated):NA
Anything Else?: I cant carry, but i'm trying to learn.

Gaia Username: Kapooki
League Username: Kapooki
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Kapooki like AP mid, especially with Biktor
Anything Else?: PLAY WITH ME!!! PLAY WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!! 3<

Gaia Username: Silvia Crow
League Username: Silus Crow
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Carries and control. Volibear, Orianna, Blitzcrank, Tristana
Anything Else?: Nope =P

Gaia Username: Menstrual Cramps
League Username: Harmless
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:I prefer AP anything and tanks. Not fond of jungle or AD for the most part.
Anything Else?: I don't play as much as I use to, but I get on from time to time. I don't care what type of game I play, but I'd like the people I choose to play with to be at least slightly knowledgeable. I try not to play "first time" champions with people who are looking to win.

Gaia Username: LayZeeAly
League Username: Way2LayZee
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Tanks? I own Voli, Xerath, Ash and Kayle.I'm getting Galio soon though
Anything Else?: Played for awhile, but not great..

Gaia Username: Brightdown
League Username: xxSmiie
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AP,Support - Lux, Akali, Sona
Anything Else?: Low elo, but alright in Normal mode! :3

Gaia Username:Hope And Fire
League Username:Shimizu Osamu
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Akali, Veigar, Master Yi
Anything Else?:Competitive gamer new to LoL, just starting to figure out what im doing.

Gaia Username: Empress Boa
League Username: mariekythe
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AD Carry, AP carry (Ashe, Vayne, Akali, Morgana)
Anything Else?: Feel free to add me if you're in the same server as I am!

Gaia Username:Sonyrkul
League Username:SwordOfRaa
Preferred Role(s)/Offtank/CarryChampions:Nasus/Yi/Warrick/Trydamere

Gaia Username: Pandiac
League Username: Ohaitheir
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Twitch/Teemo/Wukong

Gaia Username: Paradoxically_Grim
League Username: Nemnos
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Top/Mid/Jungle
Anything Else?: The number of champions I play are too many to name; I play League a lot, though not as much as I did a few months ago (burning out a bit). But LoL is pretty much my addiction at the moment, it replaced WoW like WoW replaced Gaia for me. It's been a real long time since I've actively been on Gaia, and I thought I'd start by chatting about what I know best at the moment... So here I am.

EU East Server
Gaia Username: felbot
League Username: felbot
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: tank or ad
Server: EU East
Anything Else?: i hate alistar.

Gaia Username: Empress Boa
League Username: PirateEmpressBoa
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AD Carry, AP carry (Ashe, Vayne, Akali, Morgana)
Server (Abbreviated): EU East
Anything Else?: Feel free to add me if you're in the same server as I am!

EU West Server
Gaia Username: [PhrozenPIkachu]
League Username: [PhrozenPikachu]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [Usually either Caitlyn or Rammus but want to try out ryze once i get enough IP >.<]
Server (Abbreviated): [EU West]
Anything Else?: [I'm more of a solo/supporter role with tanks till later games. I like to avoid fb in the beggining as I usually get jumped first -_- due to low health. ]

Gaia Username: TastesLikeMaliciousIntent
League Username: Keldra2
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever champs I have on this account/are free
Server (Abbreviated): EU West
Anything Else?: Keldra's EU smurf! I don't get on this one very often, since last time I tried to switch servers, it took over an hour for the client to do it. I mostly have it for when the NA servers are down, so I'm not even sure what level it is, but, if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the 15-20ish range. Usually, if you see this one on, then it's my friend playing.

Gaia Username: Maplevee
League Username: RuaKuy
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mains: Solo top or Support as Riven, Teemo, Kennen, Wukong, Sona or Soraka
Server (Abbreviated): EUW
Anything Else?: Teemo is a good support trust me ^^

Gaia Username: DefauIt
League Username: HexadecimaI
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: support i suppose...
Anything Else?: no? sweatdrop

Gaia Username: Travo_The_Hobo
League Username: bmm1015
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever the team needs at the time, mains: Fizz/Riven/Volibear
Anything Else?: I only play Twisted Treeline mainly because i lag on 5s or dominion

Gaia Username: Ataru Menchi
League Username: Rishu
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mages/RDPS: main Annie, sometimes use Gangplank, but not entirely proficient with him...
Anything Else?: Sadly, currently, I can't play since the only computer I have that can run the game is down with a bad HDD...

Gaia Username: XOYamiOX
League Username: XOYamiOX
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support Sona/ AP Carry
Anything Else?: Casual player, Im not 30 yet, but ive been playing with 30's since level 2 lol

Gaia Name: Flashpop
LoL Name:Yllaella
Mains:Soraka, Caitlyn, Lux, Morgana, Riven
Anything else?: I'm looking for a decent group of sane people to form a ranked team with. no such luck.

KR Server

PH Server

Gaia Username: Defiled MageKnight
League Username: Agito Sasaki
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AP Support or Nuker. I usually play Sona, Lux, Veigar or Nunu.
Server (Abbreviated): PH Server
Anything Else?: Come to think of it, my best friend/rival joined Gaia recently. He's WAY better than I am. I'll try to get his attention to this thread as well as find more PH Server players.

Gaia Username: EcchiBowGuy
League Username: MoE.Ecchi Powa
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Fizz, Kog'maw or anything you want me to use
Server (Abbreviated): Ph.
Anything Else?: My friend/rival said me to post this here
my recent play?~ not much to do with my 865+ wins
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv136/b33pb33perz/MoE Clan/YAY.jpg

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!
We Have a Chat! And a Vent!

Hey! Yeah! You, with the face! You should totally join this thread's LoL chatroom! (NA Server) If you don't know how, here, I'll show you!

First, you click the chatrooms tab at the bottom right corner of the client:
User Image
^It looks like that.

Then, you need to hit that little button that looks like a speech bubble and a plus sign:
User Image
^Which looks like that.

Then, you need to type "Gaia Online" (without the quotes) into the dialogue box that comes up, and either hit Enter, or click that magnifying glass button next to it.
User Image
^It should look like that. This brings up the chat. Then, if you don't want to go through all that trouble again, you should...

Check the box in the options that says "autojoin on startup." This makes it so you join the chat automatically when you launch the game.
User Image
Said checkbox looks like that. Hit the gear button in the corner of the chat to open that menu.

And then you're in the chat! Woo!

Thanks to the generosity of our own Cynical Penguin, we have a small Ventrilo server for Gaia use, as well! For those unfamiliar with Ventrilo (all three of you), it's a voice-chat program that allows you to talk in real time with others. This is great for gaming since it lets you not get distracted by having to type your messages, plus you get to learn what your LoL buddies sound like IRL! For those that know how to use Vent, the info is:

Hostname: MTL1.LeetVent.com
Port: 3876

For those that don't know how to use this information, more detailed steps below.

First, go to Ventrilo.com. You should know how to do this, but if you can't...
User Image

Then, click where it says download. Then download and install Ventrilo. If you don't know how to install a program, I'm forced to wonder how you're viewing this since you clearly don't know how computers work.
User Image

Upon having the program installed and running, hit the following tab, which will open up the screen where you set up server information.
User Image

Hit the "New" button. It'll ask for a name for the server. Enter anything you like here, it's just so you can tell the difference between the servers you've set up.
User Image

Where it says "Hostname or IP", enter MTL1.LeetVent.com. Where it says "Port", enter 3876, then hit OK.
User Image

Now, hit the tab for usernames.
User Image

When it opens a new box, hit "New" again. Type in your desired username in the dialogue box that it brings up, then you're done.
User Image

Optional bonus fun! If you want, you can tell Ventrilo how you want your username pronounced. To do this, spell out your username phonetically in the box where it says "Phonetic." If you hit play, it'll play the audio of how the built-in text-to-speech player would pronounce what you've written, so you can know it's right.
User Image

Once you've done all that, hit the big "Connect" button. It will whisk you away to a land of adventure! Or the server. Probably the server. Once you're there, we can help with any further trouble you may be having.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Gaia Username: Ezelus
League Username: Ezelus
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever my team needs
Anything Else?: Nope. (:

Questionable Grabber

Gaia Username: Insane Lycan
League Username: Partridge1024
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Shyvana, warwick, Evelynn, Ahri, Sona, Master back door yi, lux
Anything Else?: I rarely follow the meta...

Distinct Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Success at last! I love our Pantheon. Pardon, I meant Mantheon. XD

SO, this Yi comes along trying to re-cap a point me and Panth took. So, I ult...He alpha strikes me as I expected a second after, and then I melt his face off.

I'm actually surprised to find I died 2 times. o_O; Thought I died more. XD;
This Sona was good, though my last second heal (even when she had a chunk of health more than I) seemed to have given me the survivability I needed. Albeit, narrowly. XD

That Yi was angry, he kept focusing me-To no avail. =| Seems when I reach a point I either, break the game by ridiculous low health survivability, or I flat out lose the match. sweatdrop

(Copy-pasting the old post, since the v2's due to be dead. xD)

OH's, right. Info!

Gaia Name: Kayle The Judicator
League Username:Metroid Queen
Preferred Roles/Champions:Tanks, Ad, Mage, Melee. (Support in progress)
Server:North America.
Anything else: I'm not usually online to play League of Legends on weekdays, as I have work and my weekend may get taken up from time to time.

Obsessive Lunatic

Gaia Username: ZakeraZero
League Username: Sammym3
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mains: Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Maokai, Skarner, Nocturne, Veigar, Heimerdinger.
Anything Else?: Not really. :3

Dapper Sex Symbol

Gaia Username:Edacity
League Username: Miraculeux
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: I play around anything. But I do enjoy playing Ahri, Vayne, Riven, etc.
Anything Else?: I play to have fun. Which means winning falls under that category. :'D I also like skyping/venting when I play. Play with me if you want, I enjoy the company! c:

Dedicated Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Redundancy at its finest!

Gaia Username: Seph Baelzara
League Username: Ze Alchemyst
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: See below
Anything Else?: Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!

And now to watch this first page get drowned in countless amounts of data within that post. I've already expressed my worry about this previously, however...

This post is good. I promise

Sweetheart

Gaia Username: Prince_Roan
League Username: powahless
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungle tanks/tanky dps
Anything Else?: i hit on chicks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items