Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Uncle Kwaggy

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN GAME WHEN I'M ON D=<

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I must ask...
Has any of us seen a "Good" or "Great" Hecarim yet?
Even though he's free this week... Well... Was free it seems like he's just... Never seen, and when he is they're not that great.
ZakeraZero
I must ask...
Even though he's free this week... Well... Was free it seems like he's just... Never seen, and when he is they're not that great.

my one buddy picked him up as a jungler, and i've seen him do some nasty thing's with him
but other then him using it i've yet to see a decent one.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
ZakeraZero
I must ask...

my one buddy picked him up as a jungler, and i've seen him do some nasty thing's with him

Hecarim is a fairly strong jungle, it's just there are stronger jungles and unless you get a really good leash his clear is fairly low-health.
Uncle Kwaggy
ZakeraZero
I must ask...

Hecarim is a fairly strong jungle, it's just there are stronger jungles and unless you get a really good leash his clear is fairly low-health.

ya, i sacrifice the first bit of my lane to hard leash him, in the end it works out because he will always return the favor!

he could use some tweaks though.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kwaggy
ZakeraZero
I must ask...

ya, i sacrifice the first bit of my lane to hard leash him, in the end it works out because he will always return the favor!

This. A hard leash for Horsey-Feet is so worth it. When he starts ganking he wins games. :3
TheAnneh
Uncle Kwaggy
ZakeraZero
I must ask...

This. A hard leash for Horsey-Feet is so worth it. When he starts ganking he wins games. :3

especially at 6.
i LOVE that the Fear makes you run away from him.
i wouldn't mind fear's if they were all like that it just makes more sense!
and i feel like the run away fear adds more strategy to it.

and when i think of fear i think about yaknow wanting to get away from the thing that's scaring the s**t out of me, not "Oh i'm just going to derp in random directions for a bit here"

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Emboar
What's everyone's ELO here?

Shitty. Because of my crappy internet I've not played much ranked or even normals because the lag gets too bad when I play most. ;^;
Moving soon! So happy I can play real games.

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ZakeraZero
I must ask...

I saw mine. That's about it.

Lavish Spirit

Guys, could anyone add me? I need someone to play with. I pretty much know what I'm doing. 4laugh
I'm Wolfertons
Don't expect too much of me though.

Edit: Can anyone help me? I was in the middle of a game, then lost electricity for what... 15 seconds?
And when I turned my laptop back on, LoL was gone. Now I installed it again, but it wont open. emo
Varus.
So.
Fun.
Must
play
ALL THE DAMN TIME!
Wolfertons
Guys, could anyone add me? I need someone to play with. I pretty much know what I'm doing. 4laugh
I'm Wolfertons
Don't expect too much of me though.

Edit: Can anyone help me? I was in the middle of a game, then lost electricity for what... 15 seconds?
And when I turned my laptop back on, LoL was gone. Now I installed it again, but it wont open. emo

1st - join the chat channel in game, odd's are there are a few people in there willing to play with you. and even if no one want's to play, still never hurts to ask.

2nd - that's just weird. i have no idea why a power outage would uninstall LoL. sorry don't really know what to tell ya.

Shirtless Consumer

ZakeraZero
I must ask...

Firstly, I should mention that I almost exclusively play Twisted Treeline. I think the problem is that a lot of the free weekers(and a lot of Hecarim players in general) try rushing Triforce, which is generally a bad idea. If you want to build triforce, that's fine. But maybe first, you should work on getting one of your stats to an actual combative level first. It's good to keep in mind that attacking 3-4 times every 2 seconds with a decent crit chance is better than trying to keep your Sheen procc'ed, and Zeal alone does not provide an impressive amount of attack speed.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
haaaaah a varus told me playing as caitlyn to learn how to cs, people are so much fun to ******** with.
I'm not gonna go to hell because playing with someone's ignorance is how they learn to control it, which makes my job so much more fun.
Afternoon, folks. c:
I finally was able to find this thread lol. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas