Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

ZakeraZero
So anyone heard of Dr Terrible?
Apparently these past few days he found a way to hack the masteries to allow 100% CDR on Summoners.

He has made quite the name for himself.

I added him on League to spectate his games. And that is exactly what I am doing right now. I'm pretty sure the reason why Ranked is disabled is this dude, right here, Dr Terrible.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/t4vko/ranked_hacks_no_cd_on_summoners/

ya i was on the forums earlier and there was a TON of thread's about him

unlimited flash is unreal!
haha

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
ZakeraZero
Apparently these past few days he found a way to hack the masteries to allow 100% CDR on Summoners.

I added him on League to spectate his games. And that is exactly what I am doing right now. I'm pretty sure the reason why Ranked is disabled is this dude, right here, Dr Terrible.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/t4vko/ranked_hacks_no_cd_on_summoners/

haha

I'm spectating him right now.
I find it funny with the unlimited flashes.
I'm wondering what else he can do with summoners or normal spells even. Karthus Ult? An army of Yoricks and his Ghouls? Ziggs' ults flying everywhere? Gangplank's Ult? It's be crazy.
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

haha

I'm wondering what else he can do with summoners or normal spells even. Karthus Ult? An army of Yoricks and his Ghouls? Ziggs' ults flying everywhere? Gangplank's Ult? It's be crazy.

hahaha karthus would probably be the best one.
you'd spawn and die.
or an ult like wukong. NOTHING BUT SPINS!!

i think it would also be rather funny to just have everyone exhausted at all times.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

haha

you'd spawn and die.

i think it would also be rather funny to just have everyone exhausted at all times.

The funny this is that he could too.
He has yet to do anything CDR related for normal spells. This time he's doing Flash and Heal. Never die.

It would be funny. I hear a lot of people talking what WTF Mode from DotA. That'd be crazy in League. Lol.
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

haha

you'd spawn and die.

He has yet to do anything CDR related for normal spells. This time he's doing Flash and Heal. Never die.

It would be funny. I hear a lot of people talking what WTF Mode from DotA. That'd be crazy in League. Lol.

eh, smite seems like it would be more effective then heal, insta kill every minion!
and isnt it just messing with the mastery's?
hes somehow putting huge numbers into tree's?
if so can't he start out with literally millions of gold?
that'd be awesome too, start the game with a full build!
hahah

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

haha

you'd spawn and die.

eh, smite seems like it would be more effective then heal, insta kill every minion!
hahah

I believe he's limited to the 30 point limit, but 7 points into the Summoner CDR mastery provides him with 105% I believe. So that is what allows him 0s Summoners.

But he did Smite in one of those videos I saw, 20 second clear time GO!
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

you'd spawn and die.

hahah

I believe he's limited to the 30 point limit, but 7 points into the Summoner CDR mastery provides him with 105% I believe. So that is what allows him 0s Summoners.

Ahh, i see
and yea
i watched his urgot video.
poor amumu just wanted his jungle.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero
ZakeraZero

you'd spawn and die.

hahah

Ahh, i see
and yea
i watched his urgot video.
poor amumu just wanted his jungle.

Lol yeah.
Oh. Exhaust Smite this time with Fiddle. Lol. His games are like 10 minutes long. Kind of sad, and hackers make me mad. But, I'mma enjoy this. It does make me laugh.

I wonder how Promote/Flash would work. Go to every lane, promote the minion, repeat.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys! My Cho'Gath T-shirt came in! I'm a happy nerd!

Dapper Sex Symbol

Wow, I had no idea that someone had hacked the system, lol.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Uncle Kwaggy
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys! My Cho'Gath T-shirt came in! I'm a happy nerd!

I'm so jealoussssss. I wish they had a shirt that I really liked enough to buy.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity

Lol yeah, it twas funny watching him flash everywhere and clear the jungle in 20 seconds.
Doesn't change the fact that I hate hackers!
hmm, not sure which champion to learn next, i own almost all of them ( missing about 10)and i seem to already know how to play alot of the popular ones. my most recent champions ive learned are fizz,corki,and janna. looking for one that is considerably challenging,but fun and loose(not determined to one certain build)

any suggestions?

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Edacity

Not the first time, My friend had to stay out of top lane because a tryndamere had a 12 second long ult, with an 11 second cooldown.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The LoLforums just gave me a big helping of,「I-remember-why-I-stopped-posting-in-General-Discussion」.

Also, I'm going to be playing City of Heroes on the Victory Server since I can't play LoL. If anyone wants to join me as a theme unit. I'm an Airbender, and I have a friend that is an Earthbender.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff