Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kyoto Tushoni
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
Kyoto Tushoni
My jungle Sion is VERY powerful....I just got called a failure of ganker because Heimer fricken fed.

Ganking implies that you're not dead when I get there, and that you can actually bring something to the table when I go to gank...

Please, don't play heimer people, unless you know how to stun with his grenades.

jungle sions scare me to no end.
that stun is like insta kill if you hit it.
D:

that is if you dont have a dumbass for a laner.
lol

Well I had 3 laners that were retarded.
Cho would not attempt to kill Olaf, so I waited for about 30 secs, low HP Olaf came to minions to get Lifesteal, boom, dead. I get a kill. That was the ONLY kill anyone really got without, they themselves dying. Oh and olaf was the only one on their team to die twice before towers started falling...yea...today is over. BED.

That feeling you get when you end your league day on a loss, I have it too, and it makes me feel sick :c
I almost always carry as Ashe, and I know its what your supposed to do, but I get ******** over by a blitz rushing frozen heart and ninja Tabi, the Tristana's feeding really hard since she jungles on her first try, goes 0/8, so now we're stuck with a fed twitch and blitzcrank, and we crumble as I'm repeatedly called a noob by a kogmaw I've been in a match with right before as the worlds worst mid chogath, and went 4/6. I'm never gonna use the last IP boost win since I can't ******** win.
I was called a troll since the kogmaw is too much of a p***y to mid, even though my build was fine, and I get ostracized for missing one crystal arrow, after my quick trigger and steady aim saved their asses from multiple chases.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Also, has anyone ever visited my profile?
I have a video on there, that I think most awesome people would also agree that the video is awesome (its not my video, but I wish it were).
Kyoto Tushoni
My jungle Sion is VERY powerful....I just got called a failure of ganker because Heimer fricken fed.

Ganking implies that you're not dead when I get there, and that you can actually bring something to the table when I go to gank...

Please, don't play heimer people, unless you know how to stun with his grenades.
Blaming the jungler is just bad play. If you can't hold your lane without jungle assistance, it means you're a fail laner. Ganks are simply a bonus/luxury. Being ganked by the enemy jungler is also a part of being a fail laner. The only time I'd really call anyone a bad jungler is when they lose control of their own jungle (i.e. mega counter-jungled). If you don't know how to counter your own jungle being invaded, that's when you know you're a bad jungler.

The best/most skilled game I had was also the most boring. Every lane (both my side and the opposing side) warded extremely well so jungle ganks from both sides failed. Our jungle stole their buffs, their jungle stole our buffs. No one died until we forced a fight near dragon.

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
brand and nidalee is free this week?
Kyoto Tushoni
Also, has anyone ever visited my profile?
I have a video on there, that I think most awesome people would also agree that the video is awesome (its not my video, but I wish it were).

i feel like that should have been a commercial for the 3ds.

******** awesome

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Prince_Roan

You need to hurry and play a game so I can spai on spectate you! ninja

Evante's Waifu

Healer

11,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I've been practicing nun support and it seems really fun but when I tried him on ranked they picked Taric who I haven't gone up against until that game and he just countered nunu support so hard it sucked.
;-;

Sweetheart

TastesLikeMaliciousIntent
Prince_Roan

You need to hurry and play a game so I can spai on spectate you! ninja

try me around 9 pm ish PST

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xlX izzykitty Xlx
I've been practicing nun support and it seems really fun but when I tried him on ranked they picked Taric who I haven't gone up against until that game and he just countered nunu support so hard it sucked.
;-;

Nunu's only good when paired with a champ like Kog'Maw, Sivir, or Vayne. Nunu + Kog is probably one of the best bot lanes next to Janna + Kog, Alistar + Vayne, Janna + Graves. }

The reason? Nunu can practically give Kog a free phantom dancer with Bloodlust.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Contagious Cure
Kyoto Tushoni

Blaming the jungler is just bad play. If you can't hold your lane without jungle assistance, it means you're a fail laner. Ganks are simply a bonus/luxury. Being ganked by the enemy jungler is also a part of being a fail laner. The only time I'd really call anyone a bad jungler is when they lose control of their own jungle (i.e. mega counter-jungled). If you don't know how to counter your own jungle being invaded, that's when you know you're a bad jungler.

The best/most skilled game I had was also the most boring. Every lane (both my side and the opposing side) warded extremely well so jungle ganks from both sides failed. Our jungle stole their buffs, their jungle stole our buffs. No one died until we forced a fight near dragon.

As a jungler and a laner, I both agree and disagree with you.

Let me give you a scenario: 1v2 top lane. The jungler better be ganking top often in this case, because it is very hard to keep a lane 1v2. It is up to both the jungler and the laner to keep this lane won, because the jungler jungling is what put the lane at a disadvantage. That being said, the jungler isn't bad if he can't keep the lane from failing, and he shouldn't stay away from jungling just because the enemy team doesn't have a jungler. It just means that he needs to put more focus on the top lane.

I agree with you that losing a lane is not a sign of a bad jungler. Anyone who thinks that is just trying to make excuses for bad play. But loosing a lane doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad laner either. There are many cases in which it does, mind you, but not always. Falling prey to an enemy jungle gank as your ward goes down sucks, and it doesn't help when all of your teemmates start yelling at you for being a shitty player. The best junglers I know, and coincidentally the ones I play with most often, are usually aware of enemy junglers actions enough to predict ganks and help their teammates.

I guess what I am trying to say is that yes, you are responsible for your lane! But it is also the jungler's responsibility to assist lanes that need help. If, as a jungler, you can't handle that, you should lane and not jungle. Because going in with the attitude that GANKING IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT is a tad pretentious and helps no one.

That being said, you shouldn't think the jungler is bad because he can't save you. If you're a shitty player, a the best of junglers won't be able to save your lane for you. He has two other lanes to pay attention to. :/

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Having looked over the patch notes, I gotta' say, only one thing I REALLY care about:
Quote:
-Cho'Gath
Base movement speed increased to 320 from 315.

emotion_kirakira
Uncle Kwaggy
Having looked over the patch notes, I gotta' say, only one thing I REALLY care about:
Quote:
-Cho'Gath

emotion_kirakira

does that really make a difference.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kwaggy
Quote:
-Cho'Gath

emotion_kirakira

Small tweaks are still tweaks.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
TheAnneh
Uncle Kwaggy
Quote:
-Cho'Gath

emotion_kirakira

A) I'm a Cho main. Literally any buff he receives would have me foaming at the mouth with joy.
B) Right now I'm running literally every source of potential +%-movement speed you can possibly get at level one in my build. That +5 is actually amplified to around a +6 after those modifiers are applied, and it becomes a little larger when I got my FoN.
C) Five Ms is a LOT more than it sounds like. Every five movespeed you give puts them a bit above another group of champions in terms of speed. Plus, being generally faster is always nice.
D) Gotta' go fast.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kwaggy
TheAnneh
Uncle Kwaggy
Quote:
-Cho'Gath

emotion_kirakira

A) I'm a Cho main. Literally any buff he receives would have me foaming at the mouth with joy.
B) Right now I'm running literally every source of potential +%-movement speed you can possibly get at level one in my build. That +5 is actually amplified to around a +6 after those modifiers are applied, and it becomes a little larger when I got my FoN.
C) Five Ms is a LOT more than it sounds like. Every five movespeed you give puts them a bit above another group of champions in terms of speed. Plus, being generally faster is always nice.
D) Gotta' go fast.

Thank you for putting that more eloquently. :3 D is the most important.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff