Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1581 1582 1583 > >> >>> »|

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaia Username:Kyoto Tushoni
League Username:Dorotheus / Dorofeeus(for lower level playing with new ppl)
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Tank, Jungle
Mains: Rammus, Galio, Rumble, Maokai
Still Learning/Relearning: Taric, Shyvana, Sivir, Karma, Skarner, Trundle, Urgot

Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?
I jungle Taric and put Berserker Grieves on Rammus (sometimes)

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Quote:
Courtesy of Seph Baelzara, we have a Google Doc that also has this same information if you prefer that. Now, I super fail at Google Docs, so in his own words, "Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!" I don't know how it works, what it means, or anything like that, but if you prefer Google Docs, then definitely opt for that.

To explain on how this works:
The form (in the second link) asks a few basic questions of the user's own information; including Summoner Name, level, server, and Gaia user name. Plus a few minor other items. The input from the user is then carried over into a giant Excel-like sheet where it shows the data of your own input, as well as every other user who has put in their data as well. I tried to keep the questions on there to equal the ones here so there should be little to no discrepancy of answers between the two.
If you have any problems with the form, or anything should/needs to be updated please follow the directions at the top of the questionnaire. It shall be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Also, the editors of the two links can make adjustments to your entry should you desire it, just post here for how you would like it to be changed. Or you may simply fill out the questionnaire once more and the editors shall simply delete the older entry.

Any spam, trolling, or answers the editors deem not fitting of the form can and will delete it. However this will be rare, and abuse of the editor's power may be removed.

Also, it appears I hyperlinked the wrong ones. They're both the same.
This is the excel sheet, and this is the questionnaire.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Gaia Username: [PhrozenPIkachu]
League Username: [PhrozenPikachu]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [Usually either Caitlyn or Rammus but want to try out ryze once i get enough IP >.<]
Server (Abbreviated): [EU West]
Anything Else?: [I'm more of a solo/supporter role with tanks till later games. I like to avoid fb in the beggining as I usually get jumped first -_- due to low health. ]

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
So, who woulda' thunk it, turns out having to switch to a different account to edit posts is mildly annoying. Oh well. It's worth it so long as any future change in ownership goes smoothly.

Seph Baelzara
Quote:
Courtesy of Seph Baelzara, we have a Google Doc that also has this same information if you prefer that. Now, I super fail at Google Docs, so in his own words, "Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!" I don't know how it works, what it means, or anything like that, but if you prefer Google Docs, then definitely opt for that.

To explain on how this works:
The form (in the second link) asks a few basic questions of the user's own information; including Summoner Name, level, server, and Gaia user name. Plus a few minor other items. The input from the user is then carried over into a giant Excel-like sheet where it shows the data of your own input, as well as every other user who has put in their data as well. I tried to keep the questions on there to equal the ones here so there should be little to no discrepancy of answers between the two.
If you have any problems with the form, or anything should/needs to be updated please follow the directions at the top of the questionnaire. It shall be dealt with as quickly as possible.
Also, the editors of the two links can make adjustments to your entry should you desire it, just post here for how you would like it to be changed. Or you may simply fill out the questionnaire once more and the editors shall simply delete the older entry.

Any spam, trolling, or answers the editors deem not fitting of the form can and will delete it. However this will be rare, and abuse of the editor's power may be removed.

Also, it appears I hyperlinked the wrong ones. They're both the same.
This is the excel sheet, and this is the questionnaire.

Also, I figured out what my trouble was with the excel sheet beforehand. I couldn't GET to the sheet itself, because I think you were linking the wrong link. Every time, both links just brought me straight to the questionnaire.
Gaia Username:F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
League Username: YetiMagic
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Range AD, Solo top, AP MID
Anything Else?: if i'm on and you want to play odd's are i'll play with you because i damn near refuse to que alone. lol

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I've been having a glitchy game client recently and forgot to redownload League overnight. (My last solution.) Thing is, redownloading is easy, uninstalling is not. When I go to uninstall League I got the message "This has already been uninstalled" when it has not due to the fact I can still open it and run it. And I can't find it's standalone uninstaller anywhere on my computer.

How do I uninstall League so I can reinstall. >.< (I'll be gone all day so I'm redownloading it now for later but for now I have no idea how to uninstall League. Sooo respond for later to help my glitchy client.)
Gaia Name: wildncrazzy
League Username: toketyme
Preferred Roles/Champions: ANYTHINGGGGGG
Server:North America.
Anything else? im only missing 20 heros =(

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Prince_Roan
Anything Else?: i hit on chicks

I can verify this. I can also verify that it's strangely endearing when he does it. heart

Oh, yeah...and I guess I should fill this out for my accounts, huh?

Gaia Username: TastesLikeMaliciousIntent
League Username: Keldra
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support (Janna, Sona, Taric, Nunu, Leona, supportish Lux), Morgana, Ahri, Cass, Lux, Amumu (jungle only!), MF, Tristy
Anything Else?: This one is my main account (then two smurfs of varying levels and an EUW smurf). I usually fill in whatever the team needs, so I *hate* to be first pick (that, and the fact that first pick gets counter-picked to hell and back). I generally have a set group I play with, but now and then they aren't on, or we have an opening. I skype. I can also Vent, and don't hate it as much as I used to. Oh yeah, and I suck. But, it's k, cuz at least I know I'm a baddie! biggrin

League Username: Duatha2
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever champs I have on this account/are free
Anything Else?: Keldra smurf #1. Around level 20ish, I think

League Username: NoCupcakesForYou
Anything Else?: Keldra smurf #2. Around level 10-15ish, I think.

League Username: Keldra2
Server (Abbreviated): EUW
Anything Else?: Keldra's EU smurf! I don't get on this one very often, since last time I tried to switch servers, it took over an hour for the client to do it. I mostly have it for when the NA servers are down, so I'm not even sure what level it is, but, if I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the 15-20ish range. Usually, if you see this one on, then it's my friend playing.

Woo! That's all! razz

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
oh hey an new thread, lets see how far this one goes.
anyway might as well join in.
gaia name:felbot
league username: felbot
favorite roles: tank or ad
eu east
anything else? i hate alistar.
felbot
server: nordic and east europe

why do you hate alistar? D:

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
felbot

he hates me, everytime i play him i end up sucking pretty hard, no matter what i do.
felbot
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
felbot

he hates me, everytime i play him i end up sucking pretty hard, no matter what i do.

ahh this sounds like my relationship with Ryze.
no matter what i do with that man i just blow.
D:<

Dapper Sex Symbol

Gahhh, I keep getting bug splats... >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out