Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Friendly Phantom

F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
ZakeraZero
PhantomFox
Why isn't there more Teemo skins!?!

Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

lol
this made me chuckle.

But... but... he only has like a dozen since they retired his badger outfit!

In all seriousness though the character I think needs a new skin would be Rumble. Give him a Gundam based skin. Like... Rumble, The Red Comet! Give him Char's mask, paint his mech red, change the mace on it to an axe, switch the flamethrower to blast out lasers in a frontal arc...

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PhantomFox
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
ZakeraZero
PhantomFox
Why isn't there more Teemo skins!?!

Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

lol
this made me chuckle.

But... but... he only has like a dozen since they retired his badger outfit!

In all seriousness though the character I think needs a new skin would be Rumble. Give him a Gundam based skin. Like... Rumble, The Red Comet! Give him Char's mask, paint his mech red, change the mace on it to an axe, switch the flamethrower to blast out lasers in a frontal arc...

Not just Rumble, lots of champs need new skins.

Questionable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
everyone who chose cass over gragas sucks.

gragas is such a sexy man

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Lost

Snakebitch > Sexy fat man everytime

Questionable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ezelus
Lost

...i WISH you would side with me >: (

'snakebitch' reminds me of that one artist from deviant art who drew nothing but snake...bitches...gave me nightmares man...

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Lost
Ezelus
Lost

...i WISH you would side with me >: (

'snakebitch' reminds me of that one artist from deviant art who drew nothing but snake...bitches...gave me nightmares man...

Punny. :3

I'm just biased because Cass is my favorite champion of all time. Cass es #1 4 me. biggrin

Dapper Millionaire

I've been leaving a lot more games lately.
I'm just so fed up with this shitty community. I'd rather be banned than deal with their s**t.
I'm tired of jungling, and having a loss blamed on me because I" didn't gank enough," even though I have a decent score that just PROVES I've been ganking. I can't help it that you went 0/6 in lane because you kept dying to the ******** Shaco when you SAW him near your lane.
I'm tired of playing mid, and having the jungler blame me for the loss because their shitty ganks fail. I'm sorry, if you ping and then sit in the brush for a solid 30 seconds, I'm going to assume you want me to initiate.
This community just pisses me off so much. I'd rather not play and be banned than play with these assholes.
Probably taking an extended break from League. ._.
Cynical Penguin
I'm just so fed up with this shitty community. I'd rather be banned than deal with their s**t.
I'm tired of jungling, and having a loss blamed on me because I" didn't gank enough," even though I have a decent score that just PROVES I've been ganking. I can't help it that you went 0/6 in lane because you kept dying to the ******** Shaco when you SAW him near your lane.
I'm tired of playing mid, and having the jungler blame me for the loss because their shitty ganks fail. I'm sorry, if you ping and then sit in the brush for a solid 30 seconds, I'm going to assume you want me to initiate.
This community just pisses me off so much. I'd rather not play and be banned than play with these assholes.

this is why i never solo que.
it's much more fun with people to play with.

shitty that you've been having such bad luck.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cynical Penguin

Take a break. (: I find myself needing one every now and again. About a week is good enough for me. Or longer, if I just don't care. I tend to wait until a new champion appears so things get interesting again.

Also, I just bought $20 of RP. Buying Lulu first, then if I like her enough, her bittersweet skin.

Distinct Elder

Ezelus
Take a break. (: I find myself needing one every now and again. About a week is good enough for me. Or longer, if I just don't care. I tend to wait until a new champion appears so things get interesting again.

Also, I just bought $20 of RP. Buying Lulu first, then if I like her enough, her bittersweet skin.

Hnnngh, do you have a source on your signature picture? I've been equally hyped about Lulu! Her design is so cute -- I just want to squeeze her!

And she's ridiculously good for an offensive support, too.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Itchy the Hatter
Ezelus

Hnnngh, do you have a source on your signature picture? I've been equally hyped about Lulu! Her design is so cute -- I just want to squeeze her!

And she's ridiculously good for an offensive support, too.

Here is where I got it. (:
Been a long time since I wandered 'round these parts. How is everyone?

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
So I just saw the announcements for both the sale on various yordles, and the price reduction on Galio and Swain. Gotta' say, I LOVE that I can get Kennen+Arctic Ops Kennen (my favorite skin of his) for the same price Kennen himself normally sits at. I also love how they're finally fattening up the 4800 price point so it's not a laughably small pool of champions in that range.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grrrr....I have to double repair my LoL after every patch now, iLoL is working...but its still pretty inconsistent sometimes.

Distinct Elder

Ezelus
Here is where I got it. (:

Hnnngh! Such a sick picture! Saved a thousand times over!

Thanks, bro.

Have you been playing Lulu? How's she workin' out for you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff