Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Braum has a ridiculous kit.

Expecting to see him in every game for some time to come.

Even after that flavor of the week period.

King Wolf

AterAliquis

It's fantastic, isn't it~?

I'm glad to finally see an -actual- support ability, though. That ally block will be so useful for future marksmen, I don't know why Riot didn't think of having that on any of the other tanky supports. They did semi-balance him out by making his two strong moves, his Q and R, skill shots.

King Wolf

And now on a tangent, could someone fix the damn poll? It's been ticking me off, especially since Lissandra is NOT a Freljord sister.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Master grey_wolf
AterAliquis

It's fantastic, isn't it~?

I'm glad to finally see an -actual- support ability, though. That ally block will be so useful for future marksmen, I don't know why Riot didn't think of having that on any of the other tanky supports. They did semi-balance him out by making his two strong moves, his Q and R, skill shots.

But his R just passes through anything up to max range.

It's....it's beautiful.

King Wolf

AterAliquis

True, but at least his Q doesn't smash through -all- enemy units. It stops at the first one hit, so definitely a good choice on Riot's behalf. But let's not forget that amazing defense booster ally protect, which gives whatever ally you cast it on YOUR FULL ARMOR AND MR AS A BONUS ON THEM.

All the ADCs with 200+ Armor rofl

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Master grey_wolf
And now on a tangent, could someone fix the damn poll? It's been ticking me off, especially since Lissandra is NOT a Freljord sister.

I coooould. But that would require me to login to League_Dummy. And effooooort.

Besides, there's a whole bunch of more relevant crap I should fix first. Like how I'm pretty sure the front page gives instructions to join a Vent server that no longer exists.

EDIT: ...And the favorite champion polls. And the fact that I neglect to mention we no longer log a master list of everyone's usernames. In fact, lemme just clean that up. I expended effort on something. Don't say I never did anything for you guys.

King Wolf

Uncle Kwaggy

Heaven forbid, I would never ask someone to put effort into anything. You keep on procrastinating, dear sir, and viva la laziness!!!

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Master grey_wolf
Uncle Kwaggy

Heaven forbid, I would never ask someone to put effort into anything. You keep on procrastinating, dear sir, and viva la laziness!!!

Welp, all cleaned up now. Laziness resuming. New poll too. Void related. Better.

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

~I voted Malzahar.
I wonder if they'll ever do anything with the Kassadin's daughter concept.
Also, I always thought that Syndra was technically sorted into the "void" category? Is she?
I need to check up on my lore...

Shameless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ Yaay finally hit platin with teemo only =w=

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

as someone who mainly plays support i am super excited for braum *_*

we needed another tanky support!! i was getting tired of playing just leona in ranked games lmao

King Wolf

Maid 0f Time
User Image

we needed another tanky support!! i was getting tired of playing just leona in ranked games lmao

You've never played Naut Support?

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Master grey_wolf
Maid 0f Time
User Image

You've never played Naut Support?

All game, every game.

King Wolf

AterAliquis

One of the few played good tanky supports. I figure people pick Leona over Naut because Leona's snare doesn't stop at first collision.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Master grey_wolf
AterAliquis

One of the few played good tanky supports. I figure people pick Leona over Naut because Leona's snare doesn't stop at first collision takes no skill to use.

Fixed that for you there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces