Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Dapper Reveler

Bladecraft Solune
Why can't Atlantean Syndra be on the main servers? xc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knowing my luck, she won't get released until the Twitch VW is confirmed working~

So pwetty ;A;

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dark_Kaioshin
Most depressing loss of my entire life. Spent the entire gamer telling my team to group so we could win but they walk around enemy jungle getting picked off 1 by 1 and we slowly lose. So depressing...
User Image

I absolutely hate losses like that.

Unbeatable Noob

"Just finished my Provisionals, finally. I am silver 3, apparently."

Blessed Hero

So, I just started playing again, because I got PAX skins from the con over the weekend and figured why not? XD Had to make a new account because I couldn't remember my old one, and it's been a while.

Anyone got some tips for a basically brand new player?
Leithia

So, I just started playing again, because I got PAX skins from the con over the weekend and figured why not? XD Had to make a new account because I couldn't remember my old one, and it's been a while.

practice last hitting, dont auto attack minions, wait until they are low, then deal the killing blow. Also it's better to farm and not die,then to kill and die

Generous Lover

Leithia

Max E first. If you didn't know that already.
E isnt a skillshot and when paired with q on a minion can get easy harass on the enemy champion while clearning the wave easier.
Brand has fairly high CDs, so when you used your abilities you have to either back off or compensate with autoattacks.
But yea... Thats from the top of my head

Blessed Hero

Errantum
TehSadPandah

She said she is a "brand new player" not a "new Brand player".

yea that XD

I dabbled several months ago, but with my super hectic life never really got to play more than an hour or two total.

So I pretty much know nothing XD

Generous Lover

Leithia
Errantum
TehSadPandah

yea that XD

I dabbled several months ago, but with my super hectic life never really got to play more than an hour or two total.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Play with high ELO friends over skype.
Don't Learn bad habits from lower elo people. Usually the best way to get better.
Sorry about the other comment.

Blessed Hero

TehSadPandah
Leithia
Errantum
TehSadPandah

yea that XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Play with high ELO friends over skype.
Don't Learn bad habits from lower elo people. Usually the best way to get better.
Sorry about the other comment.

Guess I'll have to call in favors for the skins I passed out to my other MMO guild XD a bunch of them play league too xP
No problem :3 simple misunderstanding.

Fused Lunatic

I was wondering if there were in players about to get on for the next two hours (its 5pm for me now).
We could do a skype call and play together. ; w;? If you aren't going to play til later tonight, you can add me and just tell me. I do have a small dinner i have to go and won't be back until 9pm-ish.

LoL: Keres Nemesis

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, my goodness. Just got out of an arams match that was quite amusing. Almost all of us were AD carries, except Ryze. I think it was a better run than the match before with Miss Fortune.
Leithia

Watch streams on twitch of high level players and see what they do differently to you. Also while leveling a new account focus mainly on the basics of last hitting and controlling objectives.
As far as the PvP aspect goes while leveling I'd suggest just using your time laning vs opponents to simply learn what the abilities of those champions are. Obviously you will eventually learn when/how to trade damage effectively but it's important to keep in mind that at levels 20-30 everything you know about 1v1 damage in/out wise will be completely different because from 20 on people will start having full runes, and everything you've learned until then will become irrelevant. Just focus on using your abilities correctly and learning the fundamentals.

You can also go to http://www.op.gg/spectate/pro/ to watch some professional Korean pro-gamers in solo queue. Just have your client open and click spectate then open the file that it downloads. When you exit a game that you've spectated your client will need a restart however because you're spectating a game from a different region.

If you have any specific questions I'd be glad to help as much as I can. My ID is in my signature if you want to add in game or you can PM me here.

Viscerals
-

I will be on in a little bit for the majority of the night if you are still looking for someone to play with. Don't have client open atm to add but my ID is in my sig if you are on, otherwise I'll add you when I get on.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
TRIALS OF THE PORO
ALSO SEEMS A HINT AT A NEW CHAMP
HE IS HAWT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dvYxkyQFZU

9,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100