Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
XxLuinxX
yorkdude1
XxLuinxX
Cynical Penguin
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
Cynical Penguin

Regardless of how scared of a Shaco on the enemy team you are, you should never, ever buy an oracle as your first item.
Dat Ziggs.
Also, throwing 2 AP's in mid confirmed for OP.

also that shen was bloody hilarious.

2 AP carries? BETTER RUSH THORNMAIL.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS WHAT I DO. SHEN? RUSH THORNMAIL. ANNIE? RUSH THORNMAIL.
AP CARRIES FEAR THE THORNMAIL.

MOST ENEMIES HAVE BOOTS OF SWIFTNESS? BETTER RUSH FROZEN HEART!

I have this friend who plays Miss Fortune. He keeps asking, "so I should rush Frozen heart, right? MF should slow people." Being serous. And we tell him no every time. And he builds so bad and every time I play with him, we lose. This guy is almost level 30, he should not be this bad. He's really killed my Win/Loss ratio. :c

That's when you stop playing with him ;3

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ezelus
XxLuinxX
yorkdude1
XxLuinxX
Cynical Penguin

2 AP carries? BETTER RUSH THORNMAIL.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS WHAT I DO. SHEN? RUSH THORNMAIL. ANNIE? RUSH THORNMAIL.
AP CARRIES FEAR THE THORNMAIL.

MOST ENEMIES HAVE BOOTS OF SWIFTNESS? BETTER RUSH FROZEN HEART!

I have this friend who plays Miss Fortune. He keeps asking, "so I should rush Frozen heart, right? MF should slow people." Being serous. And we tell him no every time. And he builds so bad and every time I play with him, we lose. This guy is almost level 30, he should not be this bad. He's really killed my Win/Loss ratio. :c

That's when you stop playing with him ;3

I've started playing with him on a mule. That way we end up playing with lower level players.
Guess what? WE STILL LOSE. :3

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
XxLuinxX

You guys must be really close cause I would have dropped him a long time ago. lol

Dapper Millionaire

Why haven't they made Shen's ult not global yet?

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Cynical Penguin

Because unlike Panth's and TF you need a target, I assume.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
ZakeraZero
Cynical Penguin

Because unlike Panth's and TF you need a target, I assume.

This.

Dapper Millionaire

I...don't understand how that justifies it.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cynical Penguin
I...don't understand how that justifies it.

Let's say TF wants to gank the enemy jungler. He's at base, freshly healed, and uses hit ult. There is the enemy Xin at his red, with less than half health. TF readies his yellow card and ults in and BAM, Xin is no more.

If Shen wanted to do that, someone would have to be there already. I don't really know how to explain it. TF and Panths ults are skillshots, Shen's is not. However, instead of Shen's ult targetting an enemy, he has to target an ally. Are you saying that Soraka's ult should be nerf? She heals globally without targetting. Same with Karthus.

Dapper Millionaire

Soraka and Karthus ults don't teleport them to the other side of the map, so no, I'm not saying they need nerfs. It's annoying to completely shut a Shen down in lane, but it doesn't matter because LOL he just went bottom and got 3 kills because the jungler was trying to gank. Followed by oh look he took teleport, too, and he's instantly back in my lane. And now he can beat me because regardless of how much I shut him down, he now has 3 kills/assists.
Edit: I'm mostly just mad because when TF and Panth got nerfed, Shen was never played, so it was almost like all global jumps were taken away. Now that he's back to OP status and played all the time, it's noticed. And it makes me jealous because I played a lot of TF. : (
Cynical Penguin
Soraka and Karthus ults don't teleport them to the other side of the map, so no, I'm not saying they need nerfs. It's annoying to completely shut a Shen down in lane, but it doesn't matter because LOL he just went bottom and got 3 kills because the jungler was trying to gank. Followed by oh look he took teleport, too, and he's instantly back in my lane. And now he can beat me because regardless of how much I shut him down, he now has 3 kills/assists.

i agree with you his ult needs a hit. it does get a little ridiculous.

but wasn;'t the main reason panth and TFs ult are now non global because of back-dooring?
oh whats that? inhib is down with one tower.
TF and Panth port in and take the nexus kinda deal?
shen cant really do that.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cynical Penguin

The problem is, he's not meant to be a carry. TF and Panth are both carries, where as Shen is supposed to be a tank. Hence why his ult is a shield. But with these recent buffs, Shen is a little out of control at the moment, so he seems to be carrying. They just need to get him in line again.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Am I doing it right? XD;

While it's not all the time that I go on that score..as in, I have a tendency to be a liiittle bit more careful with my deaths. = ='

This match was more of a last second save-a-team-mate. xD; It worked, many times. By scary amounts of health, that I just sat there unbelieving that I made that last second. o_o;

Poppy may hurt like a truck, but I melt things and survive by stupid low health. sweatdrop

Edit note confession: When I saw that Kassadin, I was slightly panicky thinking he would be 3 shoting me. Eh, not so much. The random pop-up Akali was my bane though. No worries, I'm sure I vexed her when some kills were denied. XD; Sure they weren't.OMFG A LOT, but eh. If I can save someone, I'll do it and just heal myself and go back to melting, then I'll throw an ignite on someone..

Then giggle as a team mate focuses the person I ignited a split second after the foe we were melting died. Yay for silent yet awesome team co-op~

O.G. Gaian

http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season6/hanover/schedule/

IEM Championship stream in case anyone cares.

Starts in 1 hour.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Heir Kaiba
http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season6/hanover/schedule/

IEM Championship stream in case anyone cares.

Starts in 1 hour.

I'd love to, but it's 2 AM here, so that means it starts at 3. And I have to work tomorrow/"today" and am tired as hell from working most of the day then playing Warmachine all night.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces