<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 >

Anxious Browser

Appealings

Both C: I was semi-semi-pro in Windia and the leader of a pretty fun guild

Tiny Kitten

Gentleman Chippo
Appealings

Both C: I was semi-semi-pro in Windia and the leader of a pretty fun guild

nice! biggrin always nice to have active people around you who are friendly ^^ i slowly kept upgrading. and i was in active guilds before but now im just with my old friends who i started playing with and stuff

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Katamari Kitten

User Image

That's probably why then. XD

User Image

Lightbringer

Been trying out Hayato for the past week. It's a pretty fun class, and I love how his gear progresses with him as the story goes on, eventually getting his Bladed Falcon set and Mist Cutter at 4th job. I appreciate it when gameplay is blended into story like that. I definitely like his speed, though the class overall is a tad overpowered. Not as bad as Luminous was I find, but yeah, he kinda shreds everything.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Appealings
Katamari Kitten

Pft I am a university student, there is a difference! wink

I'm a college student... whats that supposed to mean. gonk

Hahah nothing! I live in Canada and when I went to the states some lady looked at me weird when I said university. I guess it is similar there but in Canada usually college is for trades or community oriented jobs and universities are degrees. I don't think one is better than the other.

Tiny Kitten

Takarashi
Been trying out Hayato for the past week. It's a pretty fun class, and I love how his gear progresses with him as the story goes on, eventually getting his Bladed Falcon set and Mist Cutter at 4th job. I appreciate it when gameplay is blended into story like that. I definitely like his speed, though the class overall is a tad overpowered. Not as bad as Luminous was I find, but yeah, he kinda shreds everything.
both of the classes from jms are very fun game play... maybe not the best for bossing but still very fun 3nodding

Tiny Kitten

Katamari Kitten

Hahah nothing! I live in Canada and when I went to the states some lady looked at me weird when I said university. I guess it is similar there but in Canada usually college is for trades or community oriented jobs and universities are degrees. I don't think one is better than the other.

ooo canadians biggrin nice! thats funny theres really both here.... but a "university" i think is more prestigious :/

Lightbringer

Appealings
both of the classes from jms are very fun game play... maybe not the best for bossing but still very fun 3nodding
I wasn't quite as fond of Kanna. She's a decent class, but it didn't click with me. But then again, when she came out, I was on the edge of my seat for Hayato, so I might be biased.

Tiny Kitten

Takarashi
true, it took a a bit to get used to hayato but it was neat as well! kanna does have a lot of bugs/glitches that need to be fixed, needless to say i will be going back to my luminous soon, but kanna is still enjoyable to play

Anxious Browser

I'm considering taking the path of an Ultimate Adventurer Buccaneer this time around as opposed to a UA Hero.

Are Buccs still high on the DPS list? I don't care much for DPS, but it'd be nice not to get ksed by every other class out there.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Appealings
Katamari Kitten

ooo canadians biggrin nice! thats funny theres really both here.... but a "university" i think is more prestigious :/

I guess university could be prestigious if it was a high end place such as Yale or Harvard. I just go to a boring ol' university in a lame town, haha :p

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Wish I had more free time to sit down and play Maple once more. ;3; Work sucks. DX And I'll be starting school in about two weeks. DX

User Image

Anxious Browser

Fidelis Noctua
User Image

Wish I had more free time to sit down and play Maple once more. ;3; Work sucks. DX And I'll be starting school in about two weeks. DX

User Image

I gotta join your world so we can play when I get home >_<

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Gentleman Chippo

User Image

But don't you have like high level classes in El Nido?

User Image

Anxious Browser

Fidelis Noctua

I don't have any friends in El Nido. It's lonely gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items