Do you maple?

Yes! 0.63380281690141 63.4% [ 90 ]
No! 0.14084507042254 14.1% [ 20 ]
What is maplestory? 0.042253521126761 4.2% [ 6 ]
Goldddd 0.1830985915493 18.3% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Lonely Phantom

So what exactly is happening tomorrow with the update??

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Mraxus

User Image
Pretty much all of this:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-highlights/00FUh/

TL;DR: To get 3rd Job you must advance to level 60 and for 4th job you advance to level 100. Equips will no longer have a substat requirement, so whatever the main stat your character requires, that's all you'll need. There's going to be a Tempest Coin Shop where you can buy items with the coins, Honor EXP can be gained faster, bosses attack the character with the highest aggro, character slots have been upgraded from 15 to 18 so you can make more characters, and finally Free Market Map is changing.
User Image

Anxious Browser

I hope they give us SP resets. A lot of people spent tons of money on +substat items and such or raised their base substat to use their better equips.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Gentleman Chippo

User Image
You and me both. Especially for my Phantom. I've used so much SP on the other that, that now I just want the SP to go all into the main stat. :/
User Image

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

If they don't outright give us AP Resets to get rid of our sub-stats, they'll most definitely be in the Tempest Coin Shop.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
I wouldn't be surprised if Nexon pulled that kind of move.

Edit: The update notes are out guys! Here's the link!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-notes/00FW0/
User Image

Lonely Phantom

I now have a 4th job Phantom/Bucc/Mihile/Battlemage :3
I played in MapleSEA as a phantom. So far the skills are okay... except that I have to be careful of her hp... apparently. So far, the training is easier than I thought and I got a free fast ride!

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
*Waits impatiently for the patch to finish* gonk
User Image

Lonely Phantom

Fidelis Noctua
User Image
User Image
Every single characters SP is reset :/

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mraxus
Fidelis Noctua
User Image
User Image
Every single characters SP is reset :/

OMFG dislike....

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Mraxus

User Image
Yeah I saw that when I logged in. Just finished with my Mercedes. I mean yeah it makes sense to adjust for the levels, but why do we have to wait until day one of the event, which is on the 1st of December, to completely adjust our AP? Why not just give it to us now Nexon? gonk

BRB gaiz, gonna sob as I do the ENTIRE point distribution to my Phantom. *Has to do up to 99 levels worth of points*

Edit: UGH, thanks Nexon for resetting all our Skill Points entirely, I lost my ability to use Magic Guard and Heal. Now I have no way of healing my Phantom. :/
User Image

Lonely Phantom

Fidelis Noctua
Mraxus

User Image
Yeah I saw that when I logged in. Just finished with my Mercedes. I mean yeah it makes sense to adjust for the levels, but why do we have to wait until day one of the event, which is on the 1st of December, to completely adjust our AP? Why not just give it to us now Nexon? gonk

BRB gaiz, gonna sob as I do the ENTIRE point distribution to my Phantom. *Has to do up to 99 levels worth of points*

Edit: UGH, thanks Nexon for resetting all our Skill Points entirely, I lost my ability to use Magic Guard and Heal. Now I have no way of healing my Phantom. :/
User Image
They reset the stolen skills????? :O *BIG SIGH.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Mraxus

User Image
Ohhhhh yeah. I was pretty miffed when I saw it. D: I texted my friend asking him if I could steal his Heal and Magic Guard skills again because he's the one who let me last time. *Sigh*, I was excited for this update, but not in this way. :/
User Image

Lonely Phantom

Fidelis Noctua
Mraxus

User Image
Ohhhhh yeah. I was pretty miffed when I saw it. D: I texted my friend asking him if I could steal his Heal and Magic Guard skills again because he's the one who let me last time. *Sigh*, I was excited for this update, but not in this way. :/
User Image
Try the Harvesting/mining place Ch1, it's where i go for a ll my skills

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas