Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Looking for a minecraft server with no griefing/raiding. I don't mind pvp but I'd prefer if it was only allowed in an arena. Also, I wouldn't mind starting off on a new server with someone to play with. Just reply here if you have a server in mind or would like to play on a server with me. c:

Shameless Lover

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Scarecrowzz
Looking for a minecraft server with no griefing/raiding. I don't mind pvp but I'd prefer if it was only allowed in an arena. Also, I wouldn't mind starting off on a new server with someone to play with. Just reply here if you have a server in mind or would like to play on a server with me. c:

Hey, I'm open to it! I've been playing on a new survival server for a few days and have been trying to find people to play with. It's not a huge server, PVP is allowed, but rarely occurs if you're minding your own business, and most of the people on there are extremely nice and welcoming. The largest number of people on the server at any given time seems to be 25-30, but I see growth in its future. C: PM me if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff