Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya, about 4 or 3 days ago i was a lvl 40 swordsman. Now im a level 75 Crusader! I have been training in Orc Dungeon floors 1 and have been massive mobbing Orc Zombies with Magnum Break and Grand Cross. The thing is, when I hit 75 i realized for 1 orc zombie was .1% which isnt to bad, since I can mob many, but it would take me 1000 to level up! Besides I am tired of that place, found an emperium and started my guild btw! -SanctuS- if you wanna join, characters name is LionheartedTANK, on Valkyrie server(which brings me to ask if someone can make a good guild emblem for ragnarok, something like holy angel ish kinda stuff with a cross init, ill giv eyou what ever item you want n 13k on gaia its gotta be a 24x24 .bmp file).

Anyway I wanted to know if there are other places like that wiht big undead mobs or just mobs! I need to level to be a good guild leader! I heard Mummies at the pyramid are okay, should I try? Anyway I just want an area I can mob and maybe have undeads, decent sellin drops would be nice.
any advice wojuld be great!
OK, let's say you need to fight mobs that's 10 levels higher than you for the best EXP.

Now that that's out of the way, have fun with this search:

http://ro.amesani.org/rdb/monster-search/

Set "Level" to ">=" and fill in your character's level, and it'll give you a list of monsters that's higher level than you. Level off those.
yeah thats nice and all but i cant fnd out where any mobs are so im stuck fighting mayabi dolls now.

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I've got my 99 killing raydrics... ^^
Soraname
h-how i cant even touch em! I die eay n they mob me n its also a pain getting there! could you take me there and show me how its done?? LionheartedTANK is my sader!

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
KIngOfHeartsTANK
Soraname
h-how i cant even touch em! I die eay n they mob me n its also a pain getting there! could you take me there and show me how its done?? LionheartedTANK is my sader!

Oh, sorry! I play in Brazilian server =(

But, to kill them, you have to run a little to separate them, because the Grand Cross hits 3 times per cell, so, if you have 3 monster in 1 cell, they will get just one hit... get it?

If you dont want Job exp, go to Tamruans, in Ayothaya dun02. They are very weak! You will need lots of green pot ^^
Soraname
KIngOfHeartsTANK
Soraname

Oh, sorry! I play in Brazilian server =(

But, to kill them, you have to run a little to separate them, because the Grand Cross hits 3 times per cell, so, if you have 3 monster in 1 cell, they will get just one hit... get it?

If you dont want Job exp, go to Tamruans, in Ayothaya dun02. They are very weak! You will need lots of green pot ^^
aw double darnit, your in one sever im in the next and i reset my sader to be pure str with no int and no GC i thought gc sucked....

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
So.. if you wanna up alone... do it agi/str... using 2 handed spear... or, to party up, do a vit/dex using sacrifice...
pure str isnt effect... ^^
Soraname
So.. if you wanna up alone... do it agi/str... using 2 handed spear... or, to party up, do a vit/dex using sacrifice...
pure str isnt effect... ^^
i used a 2 hander.... 80str 60vit 50dex. found out the hardv way strr sucjs

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
KIngOfHeartsTANK

Are you trying a hybrid bild? Don't do this...

you can try full GC, 99int/80vit/+-40dex... with this bild you can kill raydrics, tamruans and loli ruris
Soraname
KIngOfHeartsTANK

Are you trying a hybrid bild? Don't do this...

you can try full GC, 99int/80vit/+-40dex... with this bild you can kill raydrics, tamruans and loli ruris
darnit. i reset my stats on on renweal valkyrie you can only do once per character now until december 2nd. so i gotta rebirth to make those stats... i was close before...

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Yeah... I think it's a good idea... because when you get lvl 9x, you will die trying get more lvl..

Good luck! ^^
Soraname
Yeah... I think it's a good idea... because when you get lvl 9x, you will die trying get more lvl..

Good luck! ^^
Thank you :> so much. My sader is still a b***h to level i cant do s**t with him, so i fooled aroudn with a thief and already have a lvl 70 job 36 assassin with 91+8agi, 33+4atr and 25+5dex withe katar mastery 10, right and left hadn mastery 5 each, envenom lvl 3, sonic blow lvl 10, dodge lvl 10, and double attack lvl 10. Would a assassin be better with twin daggers?? because my katar has 115 attack but i deal 300+40 damage. I have seen people with dual daggers do 250x2 because of double attack doing 500, and the attack alot faster...

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
KIngOfHeartsTANK
Thank you :> so much. My sader is still a b***h to level i cant do s**t with him, so i fooled aroudn with a thief and already have a lvl 70 job 36 assassin with 91+8agi, 33+4atr and 25+5dex withe katar mastery 10, right and left hadn mastery 5 each, envenom lvl 3, sonic blow lvl 10, dodge lvl 10, and double attack lvl 10. Would a assassin be better with twin daggers?? because my katar has 115 attack but i deal 300+40 damage. I have seen people with dual daggers do 250x2 because of double attack doing 500, and the attack alot faster...

Yeah.. starts a sader is aways boring... you can up in Toy Factory...

Assassin dagger is better with an Ice Pick, because you can kill monsters with more def
This build needs str and money! But gain exp more fast...
Get 30 dex or more and put str str str and more srt, you will need...
Assassin have high HP, but get some vit, like 50 or something like that, to don't get stun so much
Well.. I really love critcal sins... but dagger sins are so much better ^^

We can't do ogre mobs in Juperos and kill venatus with grimtooth anymore... so sad...

Where you can up: Tamruan (i love this place!), Nifflen, Goat, Turtle Island, Dragon's Cave (with party), Isis, Anolian, Medusa, Glast Hein Prision, Green Iguana/Grove, Merman....

Lots of options ^^

I don't like so much agi, but using what you have, you can do this build:

str 82
int 1
agi 91
dex 30
vit 50
luk 1

Good luck!

(Sorry! My english is soo bad!!)

Quick Reply

Submit