Welcome to Gaia! ::

What makes you guys like Fagnacock so much?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.

How?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.

How?

1) Character customization. In RO, you build your character's stat block from the ground up, giving you much more flexibility in build than in WoW, which rolls your stats for you. You can then further twink your character with gear and cards--WoW only allows you to customize with gear, and even then your functionality is extremely limited unless you have unlimited time to grind Honor in Battlegrounds forever. RO's skill lists are more flexible and hybrid-friendly; WoW forces you to choose one of three extremely linear skill paths.

2) Skill requirements. I don't even have to pay attention to what I'm doing to play WoW. Half the time I just clicked on random s**t and melee'd until it died...while soloing on a druid. RO requires that I crunch a few numbers to see which monsters I can hunt for the maximum EXP gain with the least amount of death (because death in RO garners a 1% EXP debt in the premium servers and 3% in the F2P); even then I have to be careful because doing so often involves fighting monsters much stronger than my party and I. Playing badly and using the wrong skills could get me and my party killed very, very quickly.

3) Community. WoW's community is large, but it's mostly full of jerks. RO's community is smaller but much easier to communicate with.

WoW is pretty much the worst P2P MMO on the market right now. If I were to play any MMO other than RO, it wouldn't be WoW. Even City of Heroes is better.
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.

How?

1) Character customization. In RO, you build your character's stat block from the ground up, giving you much more flexibility in build than in WoW, which rolls your stats for you. You can then further twink your character with gear and cards--WoW only allows you to customize with gear, and even then your functionality is extremely limited unless you have unlimited time to grind Honor in Battlegrounds forever. RO's skill lists are more flexible and hybrid-friendly; WoW forces you to choose one of three extremely linear skill paths.

2) Skill requirements. I don't even have to pay attention to what I'm doing to play WoW. Half the time I just clicked on random s**t and melee'd until it died...while soloing on a druid. RO requires that I crunch a few numbers to see which monsters I can hunt for the maximum EXP gain with the least amount of death (because death in RO garners a 1% EXP debt in the premium servers and 3% in the F2P); even then I have to be careful because doing so often involves fighting monsters much stronger than my party and I. Playing badly and using the wrong skills could get me and my party killed very, very quickly.

3) Community. WoW's community is large, but it's mostly full of jerks. RO's community is smaller but much easier to communicate with.

WoW is pretty much the worst P2P MMO on the market right now. If I were to play any MMO other than RO, it wouldn't be WoW. Even City of Heroes is better.

Thanks for the wall of text.
Tell me... What made you think I liked WoW to begin with?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.

How?

Because that's what most of the jackasses who come in here to b***h about RO like. I had a pretty good chance of being right, so I went with it.
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Fabulous Rapist v4

It's better than WoW.

How?

Because that's what most of the jackasses who come in here to b***h about RO like. I had a pretty good chance of being right, so I went with it.

Oh I see.
Well, you're good chance wasn't good enough~~~
Well i got a few things so say to help you guys =3. One thing for sure, Sader is a bad Str user, also sader's excel at sword and shield or spear and shield, best so that can use their skills, if you want a Str character who uses swords go Knight. For saders go VIT and INT as your main stat, AGI, DEX, and Str as a secondary. For Assasins in general, AGI should be your main focus, assassins have high evasion, most things cant hit them so that covers for their low HP. Now you can go INT if you want to use poison skills, or STR/DEX for melee. now for dual daggers vs katars. One thing now, katars are faster, always have been always will be. Daggers offer more damage though. if you wanna be a skill using Sin, go katar. Katars are a more CRIT loving style, so they wont normally miss when you have high LUK. but with that you loose your double attack, so depending on which one you will have to alter your stats. you want NO luck for DD sins AGI and STR your main focus followed by DEX, DEX and AGI give you your ASPD, so you wont be as fast as a katar sin, but you can make up the damage. Katars are great for trying to kill armored defence apponents like saders, mainly because they should have LUK, to maximize your crits. also, ice pick is a good dagger to use, pair it with a grimtooth, use the grim as your right handed weapon, it it one of the highest damaging daggers, so keep it and pair with an ice pick and there ya go. Well =3 if you got any questions i'm open for messages. Also, pyramids are great for Saders, especially floor 4, just watch for the MVP....well Good Luck

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Voter 100
I'm sure you have a Grand Cross skill. Max it and go to Glast Heim or Payon Dungeon 3. Mob the monsters and use it. Great exp points I should say!
turtle island.... it will be smashin' xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces