Welcome to Gaia! ::

my favorite champ is fiddlesticks just because he is the first champ i ever bought and i just can't say i like anyone more than him.
i mean i could but i won't, he's my main man but not my main.

i'm guessing yours is also fiddlesticks because he's just that great.

Captain Fox

12,915 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
I personally like LB. 3nodding I have an affinity to champs with gap closers.

Random answer. Is it Teemo?

Wealthy Lunatic

guess who my fav is

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
dudeanonymous
guess who my fav is

VARUS

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
HazelNaut
my favorite champ is fiddlesticks just because he is the first champ i ever bought and i just can't say i like anyone more than him.
i mean i could but i won't, he's my main man but not my main.

i'm guessing yours is also fiddlesticks because he's just that great.

awe the first champion I bought was ww, I played him for a year until my favorite champion came out and inspired me to try new champions. So ww is one of my favorites to play. O just love HER style and think she kinda resembles my personality. Anyways yes I love fiddle though. I just cant ever seem to land his ult.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
x-Sketch
I personally like LB. 3nodding I have an affinity to champs with gap closers.

Random answer. Is it Teemo?

I despise of playing against champs with gap closers! lol... but I love playing fiora people just rage like when I play teemo... it's so funny. But... no teemo is not my favorite.
Wahhhh.. I only play ARAM anymore. I should really get back into SR but I can't STAND the QQing.

I love playing supports on ARAM though.. if you build a half support half AP/AD item build its just perfect every time My favorite is Janna :3

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite goes to Jax <3
Second goes to Ahri <3
I like being the champ, and I like being a slutty fox woman xp

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
rokonotsu
Wahhhh.. I only play ARAM anymore. I should really get back into SR but I can't STAND the QQing.

I love playing supports on ARAM though.. if you build a half support half AP/AD item build its just perfect every time My favorite is Janna :3

I know what ypou mean about all the whining... kinda make me want to quit league sometimes... People still qq to me in aram.. I think I just have bad luck -_-... and nice I love that forecast janna skin I was thinking of buying Janna just so I can get that skin.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite champs are Riven and Sona. I like their play style and they're really the only ones I'm good with.
Breyona
rokonotsu

I know what ypou mean about all the whining... kinda make me want to quit league sometimes... People still qq to me in aram.. I think I just have bad luck -_-... and nice I love that forecast janna skin I was thinking of buying Janna just so I can get that skin.

I would definitely do it if you like playing Janna. It's a little pricey but I feel like it's the only one of her skins that's worth it. It's the one I have biggrin

... Other than that, I love playing Caitlyn since my name is Kaitlyn haha.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
rokonotsu
Breyona
rokonotsu

I would definitely do it if you like playing Janna. It's a little pricey but I feel like it's the only one of her skins that's worth it. It's the one I have biggrin

... Other than that, I love playing Caitlyn since my name is Kaitlyn haha.

lol I usuall only play caitlyn or miss fortune if I get them in aram... i keep saying I'm gonna end up playing them on summoners rift but then I'm like OMG!!! I have to play jinx!... then I have to redeem myself the next game with jinx if I do bad the first game lol.... I usually play my adc's in a specific order every day... I play jinx then quin then ashe then twitch and when I run out I switch to teemo mid or fiora top... I don't know what comes after them I haven't played that much yet lol

Hunter

My favorite right now is Ziggs.
I love to W Q dunk xD

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
n0tab0t
I love to W Q dunk xD

lol nice. Yeah I love ziggs hes pretty easy and fun... but everytime like literally everytime I play him I get counter picked...

Hunter

Breyona
n0tab0t
I love to W Q dunk xD

lol nice. Yeah I love ziggs hes pretty easy and fun... but everytime like literally everytime I play him I get counter picked...

Play blind pick
or play draft pick with a full team
or go support ziggs xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out