Still worth it if you're not that interested on high end games smile

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kouki Elska
Aqua Puddle
Never tried it before(Played the DS version tho), just wondering if its fun.

Well, it's very old, and can be hard to get started in, so it's one of those games that are more preferred by retro/classic gamers, or those wanting a challenge. It doesn't shower you with money or items like most modern MMOs do, but if you have a good party you can actually level pretty fast.

One thing I have noted with iRO, is that the community is MUCH more friendly and mature than other anime MMORPGs that I have played.
Well, by mature I mean that most of the people playing are in their 20s, and for the most part, many people use proper English grammar. heart

If you talk with any high levels who are lounging/chatting in town, chances are, they will help you out of boredom and because the game is funner with more low levels(the game being so old, there are so many high levels XD).

I would've agreed w/ you in the past but honestly, since the Turn-in quests, it has become really easy for people to level. I started a blacksmith a couple wks ago and I'm already level 60 and I only get to play like 2-3 hrs, maybe 2-3 times a week.

it's become easier now

Dapper Ladykiller

Its a fun classic MMO,very addicting if you make friends and get in the groove of leveling.
hey if you did pick the game up i hope your enjoying it, im looking for people to play with. Im on Ygg and Valk pretty equally.
id rather play the real RAGNAROK in the foam midevil fights razz happends once a year mostly happens in Ohio

Magical Hero

It's definitely worth trying, especially since they went free to play. I usually would just grab a friend, go kill some monsters to level up, and just chat about stuff while we played. Once in awhile we'd end up in a huge group of people just running around clearing out everything.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aqua Puddle

Well, it's very old, and can be hard to get started in, so it's one of those games that are more preferred by retro/classic gamers, or those wanting a challenge. It doesn't shower you with money or items like most modern MMOs do, but if you have a good party you can actually level pretty fast.

One thing I have noted with iRO, is that the community is MUCH more friendly and mature than other anime MMORPGs that I have played.
Well, by mature I mean that most of the people playing are in their 20s, and for the most part, many people use proper English grammar. heart

If you talk with any high levels who are lounging/chatting in town, chances are, they will help you out of boredom and because the game is funner with more low levels(the game being so old, there are so many high levels XD).

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You should play... if you do play.. Send me a pm. I'm always willing to help
That's definitely a Yes. 3nodding

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Oh, hell yes.
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I don't want to be forgotten...
you should try playing it because it's really fun and it's a good game. be careful about some rude player thou.. there's alot of them there.
Aqua Puddle

well I've played the game on and off for about 8 years and also played the DS version. the game is a lot more fun than the DS version, but is also takes up a lot of time(especially if you play on the official server). if you liked the DS version though, yeah it's a lot of fun, and there's way more to it, feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Lightbringer

It's a pretty good game. It's a game where you feel like you have a lot of control over your surroundings. Because each position you can walk in is made up of cells, you can use positioning to your advantage, so dumb stuff like melee enemies hitting you from a few meters away doesn't happen (it's not a tactics game or anything like that, though). There's a lot of maps to explore, a lot of stat and skill combinations to create unique characters, and overall it's just a very fair system. Rarely will you feel cheated when you die.

It's hard to explain the game without delving into class details, and I gotta go soon, but it really is a well made, fun game. Give it a shot. You might wanna try a Thief or Mage when starting out for easing into the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff