• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
havent played it in ages

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Me to! I use to play ragnarok all the time. But it got boreing once i hit max level with all the best gear..Did they expand it anymore since 2 yrs ago? smile

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
If you miss it, play it. Now's a good time to get back on the ball--they're going F2P on all iRO servers sometime either at the end of January or in February.

Kassiopheia
Me to! I use to play ragnarok all the time. But it got boreing once i hit max level with all the best gear..Did they expand it anymore since 2 yrs ago? smile

Yes. They've added a new realm (Ash-Vacuum) with new fields for hunting and new drops since then. They've also gone through Renewal, which changed the way stats work (except for VIT, ******** you Gravity), expanded max level to 150 and added the new 3rd tier job classes. Soon they'll add a new city (El Dicastes) and dungeon (Scaraba Pit).

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Sweet Peppermint Tea
If you miss it, play it. Now's a good time to get back on the ball--they're going F2P on all iRO servers sometime either at the end of January or in February.

Kassiopheia

Yes. They've added a new realm (Ash-Vacuum) with new fields for hunting and new drops since then. They've also gone through Renewal, which changed the way stats work (except for VIT, ******** you Gravity), expanded max level to 150 and added the new 3rd tier job classes. Soon they'll add a new city (El Dicastes) and dungeon (Scaraba Pit).

Wow thats all in ragnarok one? or in two. I played free online servers. Maybe i should get back into it.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Kassiopheia
Sweet Peppermint Tea

Kassiopheia

Wow thats all in ragnarok one? or in two. I played free online servers. Maybe i should get back into it.

That's all in RO1. RO2 hasn't been released yet and probably won't be for a while yet.

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Kassiopheia
Sweet Peppermint Tea

Kassiopheia

That's all in RO1. RO2 hasn't been released yet and probably won't be for a while yet.

you convinced me I went last night and downloaded my old server RebirthRo. They don't have all the new stuff but they have most it except the new classes. Its a free server. But all the new stuff they added i couldn't figure out how to play anymore! But doe's look new and fun so i might end up playing again. smile
I miss it too, I will probably play it again if I have a time, I played it about 5 years ago. I tried playing lots of MMORPG but RO is different. wink

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Same here. :c
I've been playing Ragnarok for 8 years, now would be the best time to come back, because of all the changes. I'd recommend it.
haha i play a high rate server (ya i know im lazy that way xD) the server is DreamerRO max lvl is 500 and im a BA Ranger<------- not really but still i think i am lol main char name is yuske 3nodding
I miss it too, it's about 7 years ago, miss it so much. The first online game I've played!
im playing it right now haha! haia reminded me of RO, wasnt expecting it to have its own fourm haha. im just playing on high rate server just to check out new classes. and there awsome! arc bishop has so many buffs X_X
Get on the Blackout free server its amazing

Gracious Healer

so do i! oh man, its been so long...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out