Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I havent played it in like ...a loooonnng time (can't tell how many years)
I nammed my awesome DEAN guitar ragnarok... after the norse dude though.. not a game

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I miss RO too my favorite classes to play were knight and merchant, maybe I should try it again now that its F2P I hear?

6,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I miss RO as well, especially the old beta days, when everyone was a newbie and started discovering and exploring the game. Good times ! All the new stuff and expensions they added since is great, too. I just don't have much time to play anymore crying
I always played a Blacksmith... I haven't played the game in over a year now, but I always seem to come back to it eventually, after I just happen to scroll through my music folder and see RO within the other albums.
ahah~ it hink i miss pre renewal RO a bit~ with the insane monsters and exp curves~ but third classes are pretty nice in exchangeC:

If anyone still plays hit me up on iro Valk server, still the same LiiimonadexD

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
omg It's been so long since I've touched that game. It was and still is my all time favorite; it's the first I've ever played. I actually began playing iRO too when I was only in elementary school because my brother paid for his account and I helped him train it. It got really addicting and later on, I started playing on private servers where I got even more addicted. War of Emperium, PvP, MvP, I miss every single thing about it. The community was usually friendly too. I haven't had the time to catch up on the 4th job classes =[ How sad.
WTB guild on any of the servers.

Name: Gaia
Members:

All the people on these forums

Goal:
To be awesome and actually have an active player base...

I'll Roll shield sader, need DPS to my tanks and some heals up muh butt.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Arkane

Members:

Goal:

Oh, if you're on Ymir, you can join my guild! We're ShinRa Electric Company, a small and casual non-WoE guild. So far it's just me and one of my offline buddies, but we'd love to get more people. <3
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Arkane

Members:

Goal:

Oh, if you're on Ymir, you can join my guild! We're ShinRa Electric Company, a small and casual non-WoE guild. So far it's just me and one of my offline buddies, but we'd love to get more people. <3

Did Ymir go full F2P or do you still have to pay the 7bucks to get into it? Otherwise, I would love to jump on. Of course I'm going to be 1/1 and will probably take forever to get up to job 50 [and job change].

Still, if you've got some people to play with that would be great (I'll most likely be on and around on Monday/Tuesday)........ should get more people!!!!
Maaannn. RO was my first MMO when I was in 4th grade. Psshh.
I wanna go to iRO, but I don't know anyone that plays, so I'd probably get bored fast. :/
miss it too crying
then i'm gonna play it tonight xd
eep!!! whee
can't wait 4laugh
its been 4 years crying
Just came back to RO after a looong time of not playing.

I'm a level 85 STR/Dagger rogue right now, so I'm completely effed in stats thanks to Renewal rofl rofl Thankfully it seems ludicrously easy to level up now, so I'll just have to pound it out until I trans to fix it.
Its been about a year since I've played. I'm usually an on and off player, but I started RO in 2005 I think. I'm really missing it. So many good memories...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff