Welcome to Gaia! ::

does anyone play this
i just came back recently

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I have 27 characters because they don't give you enough bank/inventory space for free. I've spent probably a total of $300 and some months on the game. Only 3 of those 27 are level 50ish, because it takes way too long to even reach 60. When I first joined, the level cap was 70 or 80...I don't even want to know what it is now.

I've met some really cool people on Fiesta, but other than that, I don't see it being worth playing. The community was dying out in 2011, so how is it doing these days with the new host? I got sick of spending $15 a week on costume items that expire, and weapon/armor upgrades and people on that game don't seem to want to help you in any way unless you look pretty.

I do miss the game from time to time, since I played off and on between 2008 and 2011. But now after losing touch with 3 close friends I met on there, (talked on the phone n' stuff) the memories are too painful to go back playing.

Dedicated Heckler

Used to play when Outspark hosted. Never got particularly far; I think my highest was somewhere around level 50. But that's considerably farther than what I get to on most MMOs, so something about the game was able to keep my attention for more than a week. Not really sure what that might've been, maybe I just really enjoying clanking. Clanking was really fun.

Kind of want to try downloading from the new host after seeing this post, but... I got enough games to play. Maybe eventually. :V
i stopped playing probably about two-three years ago. It was a fun game, the people were great, and the kingdom quests were what made the game. But the grinding in the game was just to much and all the kingdom quests are practically empty. My highest level is a 94 mage :3

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I spent a few hours revisiting for nostalgia. I see that they gave me 1 free perma mount, three 7 day ones, 4 30-day costume items, like 10xp tickets, and some other cash shop items that I didn't buy. I also have some of my favorite costumes that I purchased years ago and never used sad

I took a walk through every training zone pre-level 60. It's really depressing to see that each zone is no longer filled with 20-30 players. I miss when guild battles would take place in Elderine and make their ways into nearby leveling zones. It was fun hunting down players of other guilds. Back before there were academies and level 60 was cap.

My cleric is only level 53, so I went and killed some prisoners for awhile hoping a partner would eventually show up...When did this game get so lonely? sad I used to have enough friends on their so that I had someone to play with no matter what time of the day I logged in.

I kind of want to play again and hope for the best, but I notice that 30 gold is no longer enough to fund a character. Luckily I already have a +9 weapon on all my toons, but my armor is still garbage. How do you make gold in Fiesta these days? Also, I didn't see any Abyss. Did they remove it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff