Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just wondering how many people out there here play it! xD
I've been playing myself since early cbt times so it has been a while and I am always looking for more people to meet around there and even help people get into it, also I am looking for for guild mates for whoever might be looking to join a guild! :3

I play as a level 60 Rune Slayer, Wind Sneaker, Code Empress, Deadly Chaser and Level 67 Veteran Commander, Blade Master, Reckless Fist, Night Water, Iron Paladin and Base Ara!
I gave it a try a couple of months ago. It's an okay game for an MMO, I just never got hooked on it to keep playing day after day. Might head back on at some point soon though.
Danx130

I'd say go for it!
the NA server is starting to get a lot more in lately!
Level 67 Cap came out last week, last month the 7th character Ara was added and just, it's nuts now.
Just find yourself a good active guild and you'll be able to make tons of friends!
Cynda Rosewhip

Hm, I got my version from Steam so I'm not sure if I'm playing on NA or not. The update emails I get come have an American address listed at the bottom but I can't remember if it said anything in-game about me being in an EU version. Never really been good at finding decent guilds to join on most games anyway.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I love the game, sadly I'm not very good at it.
I have trouble with the combo system, and the game kinda punishes you if you're bad with the knockdown feature.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Have it and played Ara with hopes of getting the Little Devil class when it comes out. ATM just grinding the Time Dungeon for those timey wimey things.
Orc Knight Mina
I love the game, sadly I'm not very good at it.
I have trouble with the combo system, and the game kinda punishes you if you're bad with the knockdown feature.

It takes a while to get the combos down so you can lower you KD[Knock down], but when you do man is it fun! xD

Trash

just started 3 days ago got my raven up to lvl 40 vet com working on sheath sword for a pvp char and i got chung and eve for passing time,

really cant wait until Add comes out will be my new main char
How long did it take you to level up all those characters gonk
idoomkitty

Not long really. xD
Guild EXP helps a lot.
Cynda Rosewhip
idoomkitty

Not long really. xD
Guild EXP helps a lot.

What's Guild EXP?
I'm a noob
idoomkitty
Cynda Rosewhip
idoomkitty

Not long really. xD
Guild EXP helps a lot.

What's Guild EXP?
I'm a noob

Being in a party of 2 or more guild members of the guild you're in gives you 15% exp boost. :3
Cynda Rosewhip
idoomkitty
Cynda Rosewhip
idoomkitty

Not long really. xD
Guild EXP helps a lot.

What's Guild EXP?
I'm a noob

Being in a party of 2 or more guild members of the guild you're in gives you 15% exp boost. :3

Oooh.Thank you!
I've been trying to be a Kirito and solo sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas