Welcome to Gaia! ::

boyfriend and I play together. so the Guardian levels the same rate my boyfriends character does the rest will be at my own pace I choose to level.

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
It's been a few days and I'm still liking the game, but when does it allow me to freely do dungeons, PvP, or work on professions/farm stuff for gold? I've been doing a quest, returning to giver, accepting a new quest, doing that one, and repeat. Some times I'll have 3 quests at once but they're all in the same area so I never get the chance to walk more than 50ft from the NPC quest giver.

This game eventually opens up to some freedom, right?
Finished the storyline and not too sure where to go next with my character (Duelist). I'm waiting for more costumes :3

Lunatic

I just started playing today. I did enjoy the game Eden Eternal but this seems
way much better. Not only I like the classes a lot but the story as well.

I know the game is new but I wish they would open more character slots for
each server. I would also love if the green hair for girls would be turquoise like
it is for guys. emo

Other than that. I like the game.

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Fizg
I'm waiting for more costumes :3

pretty much me atm
Im not even done with the game I havent reached lv 30 Im legitimately just sitting here waiting for that item shop to get filled up lol

Lunatic

Ace Sho Ryuu

pretty much me atm
Im not even done with the game I havent reached lv 30 Im legitimately just sitting here waiting for that item shop to get filled up lol

Can I ask a question, since I never bought anything in that game. When you buy costumes, all your characters can use them right? Or is it just for one character? o-O
I just started AK and I already love it. Aeria always knows how to drag me into things --;
I'm talking to you, Grand Fantasia.
Anyway, I started up on Chimera biggrin I don't know anyone else who plays, so shoot me a PM if you want to level an alt or something. Also just joined Gaia o;

Dapper Hellraiser

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Iknowsaur
I just started AK and I already love it. Aeria always knows how to drag me into things --;
I'm talking to you, Grand Fantasia.
Anyway, I started up on Chimera biggrin I don't know anyone else who plays, so shoot me a PM if you want to level an alt or something. Also just joined Gaia o;

I've primarily a solo player, though I always wonder what its play to work with another person..

Cocoa Drop

Can I ask a question, since I never bought anything in that game. When you buy costumes, all your characters can use them right? Or is it just for one character? o-O

If you haven't already. Yes, they do provided they fall into the 'Same Gender' tag on the Costumes for AK at least. The storage has a slot that is shared across the server for your characters for costumes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff