Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Noob

*❀*

its just to me maplestory has gotten so BORING!! and the cash shop....dont get me started. I dont think spending real money on fashion items that you can only keep for 90 DAYS is worth it. I would much rather use real money on LaTale. At least there stuff is permanent >.> (if you dont know what LaTale is, you should give it a try. its like maplestory without TONS of hackers/botters around, plus the fashion items are perm.)
*❀*

Timid Spirit

KyotoTofu
I was considering playing Ms again but is it worth the time? I installed it on steam and have yet to actually run it. How much of it is Pay2win? Yeah, I understand you can level up relatively fast now but that's kind of pointless if endgame requires you to spend $100+ just to boss.

I haven't spent a dime (yet, since coming back to MS) and so far leveling is fairly easy, most of the training from 1 to 16x is solo training (or you can PQ). Questlines, PQs and MPE gives decent free equips for the casual maplers. I wouldn't think of the goal of playing MS is to get to endgame though. But if you do last til 16x+, you probably will either need to be merching (or spending real money cause you don't know how to merch). NX is not necessary, but if your look does bother you, there are some fairly cheap and decent perm NX in the market due to supply > demand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff