Welcome to Gaia! ::

emotion_bigheart bump~

slightly added and changed things on the order forms ; u;" so feel free to message me to change your customs~

; ~; one order down, one moree~
emotion_bigheart bump

man im slow ;o;

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

nari o uo

Did you have insomnia last night? :c

I ACCEPTED THE TRADE. I saw you returned half of my love, but that's okay.
                  Ha ha! Simplicity is beauty, isn't it?
                  Yes, same size bouncing star if it's easier, if not a little bigger.
                  PSH. How do you manage to go school with so little to no sleep? @ n @ ;;

EDIT: ADFKASDHFKASHDFKHASDFH emotion_bigheart

huehuehue, /shows off customs i just made
User Image User Image

edit:
Arraneados

I stayed up til like 3-4 because it was too hot @ n@""
LOL IT'S OKAY YOUR COMPANY IS ENOUGH LOVE and it's all i neeeddd~ emotion_bigheart
c:
LOL............ yeah......... how do i...... *cough* i havent went to school in a week because well uh avoiding priorities and screwing myself over for the future yay *cough*

SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT /HUGS

nari o uo

Jegus! So late. /paps face
                  D'aww ~ I'm glad to keep you company, Nari. <3
                  LOL amg. I wish I could miss school. I was going to today, but then
                  my mom forced me to go. cRIES. < /3
                  Buuuuuuuut a week is cray! /taps your head with newspaper Go to school. emotion_donotwant
                  YES. AMG, I LOVE IT. IT'S SO ADORABUBBLE.
                  I have to wait before I can save these precious babies. I'm using my Aunt's laptop, ha ha.

Chatty Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Arraneados

@__@ yeah but i have a really messed up sleeping pattern anyway. ; n;
          c: /HUGGLES
          /clings on and doesn't let go
          - aw LOL. yeah my parents leave way too early in the morning and it's so bad because they don't know i skip. i'm such a bad person. OTL
          BUT SENIOR YEAR IS ALMOST OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR... i just have no more motivation to graduate. it's actuaally horrible. ; n;
          T___T yeah I know. I HOPE I HAVE ENOUGH WILLPOWER TO GO TOMORROW.
          c:
          yaaay~
          STARTING TO MAKE MORE PREMADES. c: any suggestions? :3

nari o uo

Aww.. /pets head and holds <3
                  LOL, really? My parents take me to school (except for Tuesdays, but they're
                  home in the morning, OTL) so I need negotiate for days off. Sobs.
                  I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I literally what to do nothing!! /plops on floor
                  I believe in you, Nari!! <3
                  OHHHH. Um, only generic suggestions atm. I thought of Mario when I saw the
                  bomb egg. Pokemon? Pika egg would be qt. ; v ;

Chatty Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Arraneados

;__; /lies on lap and cries
          aha negotiate.. LOL i never tell them when I skip, because I definitely am not allowed. so like for the past 3 years they just assume i attend every single day. OTL i need to stop lying.
          UGH NO SERIOUSLY I HAD A CHEM TEST TODAY AND I JUST nope'd because i didn't study and i'm not ready and i don't want to do it and math and just NOPE
          ;___; plus i didn't get an acceptance to the place where i REALLY wanted to go so... i kinda feel like giving up. Q__Q""

LOL MARIO. that's probably too difficult for me OTL but i'll give it a go in the future! c:
          ahhhhh yeah when i first made it i wanted to make a chansey/blissey egg! (my favourite pokemans n un)
          im so laaaaaaazY
          i haven't even finished my adoptables
          bleh
          /migrates to do freebies for now bc lack of interest in eveeeeerything

/rolls on floor

ok i should probs start doing hmwk soon
Gemini Genesis
heart

o uo ~ hi there! emotion_bigheart

Chatty Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello biggrin
Gemini Genesis