Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

okay sO i'm too lazy to manage the shop so it's officially become a tip shop <:"
hopefully there will be more egg updates, if you can help and suggest some or contribute!

welcome to youloveegg(s) v2! c:
reopening april 6th 2014

story: originally, i opened this shop four years ago, but closed it due to irl circumstances, being busy and what not. but now i am back, in hoping to spread these eggs around gaia again! the greatest thing to me is being able to see the creations i made, in other people's signatures / around the forums! and also reconnecting and meeting new friends. c:

i also feel like there's an abundance of 'adoptable-shops' in the mini-shop forums, so let's bring these premade pixels back!

ABOUT THIS SHOP

it was made four years ago, inspired by iloveegg
          er that's all really..

User Image
    User Image

obey gaia ToS
    please do not spam
    please do not quote any posts on the first page
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    permissions using these eggs
    - these pixels are free to use
    - you may use it off-site but you must link back to this shop somewhere as credit
    - you may NOT sell or redistribute on gaia/any site / not even as an adoptable
    - you may use THIS BASE and create your very own egg
    - if you do create your very own egg, it'd be very appreciated if you posted in this thread so i could see what you created c:
    - if you want to CONTRIBUTE to this shop, please state that i'm allowed to display the egg you made on the front page~ (so that other people can use it as well.)
    - do anything you want with them as long as its non-profit
    - PM n 7n if you would like them resized if you can't do it yourself

User Image
    User Image

remember to TIP the post if you take eggs! (: It would be appreciated if you post about what eggs you took.

PLEASE SAVE THESE IMAGES TO YOUR OWN SERVERS!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

also please post in the thread for suggestions for new eggs! 3nodding

intro • rules • premades • customs • ordering • etc • affiliates • customers
    User Image
    User Image
    note: heavily under construction

DISPLAAAY~~
            User Image User Image User Image
            steal them and i'll eat you alive *__*

PM n 7n to make you your very own custom egg!
    User Image
    User Image
    note: this post will be edited often~

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING THESE EGGS AS WELL? if so, PM this character!
            currently very interested in hiring other pixel artists to draw eggs, because i'm sure there's a lot of great artists out there who can turn these eggs super cute! c:

yeah don't be shy. n__n

User Image
    User Image
    feel free to trade links! o vo)b

88 x 31
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                [url=http://tinyurl.com/oe9cbd9][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/nn659g.gif[/IMG][/url]

links out!

aaaaaaand YOU'RE FREE TO POST! c:
    Draw me? c:

Garbage Warlord

eggs? 4laugh
    sooo cute
    CrampingUnicornToes

o uo
    thanks, even though i had nothing set up yet LOL

... Nari? Is that you? MAN. I remember these cutie eggs. I wish I was to get them allllllll and a custom. Nngh... So cute. Sobs.
    emotion_bigheart

bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas