etc (suggest away) 0.15 15.0% [ 108 ]
Total Votes:[ 720 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1282 1283 1284 > >> >>> »|

User Image

My Status : LONG HIATUS / LEFT
Shop Status : CLOSED

User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT:
21/05/2007 : - NEW Slots reopening. Prolly unlimited? I just wanna give people who have more chances since my timezone always clashes. Unless the order goes beyond maximum of 10 (doubt it will go that much). Max of 2 order per person. Order will be taken for the whole day. Starting at 12midnite today. GMT +8. I prolly slow to finish this batch, but do remember to read the cancellation rules. I wont tolerate with people who dont even care to read rules. Thank you <33

User Image

...CREDITSs...

Bases :

Name: KawaiiHannah (or Hannah Summers)
Contact info: kawaiihannah@gmail.com
Name and URL: PPKH / Precious Pixels KH - http://ppkh.davidsonlinegallery.com
Date of permission given (since I lost the prev. one) : 12 June 2006

Shop Graphic Layouts :

Mint_tea

User Image

...SAMPLES...

(These belong to their respected owner. Do not steal, and these are not for sale..)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

...PRICE...

Custom Dolls:
OC / Avatar : A sealed letter / Current Month Letter each
Very Complicated OC and Avatar : Discuss with me
Bribe : 2 x normal price.

Premade Dolls:
Limited time : 800g
After limiteds : 1300g

- do not comment about the price. I increased my price cuz I am not really have lots of times to take a huge order anymore and things around gaia being expensive D:

( *this is a new price change starting on May 21st 2007* )

User Image

kawaiihannah
Anyway, your shop and everything is perfect!! ^^ I LOVE your pixelling style, sooooo cute~~ *w* You make them all pretty and shiny ninja heart heart

Kawaiihannah is my idol and she's so nice! Thanks for everything hannah!!! heart

User Image

In the meantime, feed my kirara please? XDD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

...RULES...
1. post / pm me all of the orders
2. send trade as soon as i reply you that i accepted your order
4. NO CANCELLING COMMISH unless you tell me first and I agree to it! I cant online 24 hours, so please dont think I live inside here! you'll be graylisted or even blacklisted if you do.
3. do not order when the list is full (unless you bribe me with major good one)
4. by ordering, you also in agreement that i can choose not to draw some of items that you are wearing if i feel it's too hard too / cluttered
5. i hold the right to reject your order if I found it too difficult (hardly happen)
6. dont complain about my system, and whine when you got rejected
7. Please dont pm me AT ALL without v. strong reason. I would appreciate if you post in my thread if you wanna say thanks for my hardwork? that would make me happier. <3
8. follow gaia TOS and be patient and no stealing these dollie

*i will not start until i got a pending trade for the art, but i will confirm it as soon as i finish only. =3

User Image

..I WILL DRAW...
1. avi and OC (with reference)
2. non gaia clothings (with reference)
3. for unique and complicated winged char, it falls under complicated doll price

..I WONT DRAW..
1. cluttered + overcrowded + messy or spiky hair (ask me first)
2. avi with all black items. it wont look good i tell you o.o
3. antro - tough work
4. mask & anything that covered eyes FULLY eg. blindfold etc. - cuz i love eyes
5. butterfly mantilla - unless you dont mind it looks like normal butterfly wings
6. rude people o.o
7. animals and plushies. unless it's simple and easy
8. not taking fanart dolls atm. it goes to limited dolls, so suggest away.
9. For all premade or limiteds, send in the trade right after you post form with the page where you posted.
10. i have owner name in owner list, any art theivery wont be tolerated

User Image

ORDERING FORMS:

[size=11][color=green][b]Custom Order Form
Name :
Avi / OC reference: (do not use "my current avi", please upload it somewhere else)
Eye color :
Anything else? : [/b][/color][/size]

-

[size=11][color=indigo][b]Premade/Limiteds Order Form
Name : (your name)
Your initials : (to be put on dolls -not more then 5 letters)
Char of choice : (char name you want to buy)
Total : (number of limited doll purchased) [/b][/color][/size]

User Image

..Normal Slots... [ FULL ]
1. SumiPai pg. 1197
2. Psycho_Kyugurl PM
3. Lancha
4. Lancha
5. Rein_Carnation pg. 1198
6. Rein_Carnation
7. Raku Chan
8. Innocent Trickster
9. carcer

10. Drache-Lehre pg 1999
11. Drache-Lehre
12. dawn_99

..Bribe Slots.. [ FULL ]
1. Kawaii Shugi
2. Town_Wanderer

User Image

..Doll Owner List..

User Image

WHITE LIST
Bana Banana Psycho_Kyugurl [ Hiroko ] Whippy Kuro Akira Saimai Mint tea

-----------------------

BLACK LIST
pixelwhore - for trying to do an auction using my doll for sample! wtf! SCAMMER! -reported
AznBabyBo0 - trying to open up shop with my sample! -OMGESSZEEE - thanks smexii dot com for reporting for me <33

User Image

Nothing new here atm.

User Image

User Image

This is a temporary place for previous limiteds from my shop. It was previously much cheaper then this, but, now it's more expensive than before they were sold out. This to make the people who come while it still limiteds some special treatment ^^

Kingdom Heart 2 Dolls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KAIRI NAMINE SORA RIKU ROXAS AXEL

User Image

FF7AC Dolls

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ZACK AERITH RENO KADAJ SEPHIROTH TIFA CLOUD VINCENT

*all previous limiteds dolls you see here cost 1300g / 1.3kg

User Image

Link to me? Link to yours? Link to each other? I am welcoming banners, but not too big please (trying to maintain low graphical area for front page. size banner of 88 x 31 is very much appreciated)

My Link :

[url=http://tinyurl.com/77oxf][img]http://tinyurl.com/eom26[/img][/url]

or animated ones:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/77oxf][img]http://tinyurl.com/y5dod8[/img][/url]

User Image

Link Out :
(Linkages to other shop around gaia - size banner of 88 x 31 ONLY please)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special:
(Please visits my lovely friends at here too while you are at it )

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
HOMG~~ YAY!!! heart whee First post!
Psycho_kyugurl
HOMG~~ YAY!!! heart whee First post!

evil gurl! LOLX heart

Sparkly Genius

I'd like one please

Order Form
Name : Glitterpuff
Avi / OC reference: I'll get it and edit the post with it in a sec
Standing / Sitting : Standing
Anything else? : Do you think you could tilt the parasol back over her shoulder so it doesn't cut through her face?

thx heart

*runs off to get the av and send the trade*

Here is my av:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
heart whee

Yay first customer, XDDD.

Sparkly Genius

Okies I posted it and sent the trade whee