^_^ 1 100.0% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 181 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 86 87 88

Beloved Giver

SS2-SITH LORD
jaqueline101
SS2-SITH LORD
jaqueline101

Heh, well you'll certainly see me around again.
Kinda became addicted to your shop I guess you can say cat_sweatdrop
Maybe then, you can take advantage of the challenge if I come up with it.
Maybe even a couple one next, but i'll think it through before giving you the stress cat_sweatdrop
I wasn't stressed, haha. What happened was i kind of fell out of the site for a bit. I logged on and didn;t feel like staying on. And on top of it i didn't feel much like doing anything never mind animating. But i didn;t want to drop current orders. I figured i'd get to them eventually.

Which kinda explains the sizing of the animation this time o.o
No you can blame that one on Photobucket. I have no clue why it is doing that, but it is like that since they changed the site recently.

Ah. Okii. User Image
At least it's still visible~

Lonely Kitten

SS2-SITH LORD
Breaking The Faith
User Image

Recipient: Breaking The Faith
Request: Avatar Animation
Reference: Tektek - My Current Avatar with cig.
Details: Cig smoke going up in the air and eye that showing to be winking.
Offer: 100k

Please let me know if you feel I am not offering enough! <3
I'd gladly be your slave. x3
Or just pay some more. And besides I will probably tip you anyways~
User Image

Here is the animation you ordered. I hope it's to your liking, If so, complete the trade and i will PM you the final version!

User Image

It perfect~ Trade complete! Thanks so much!

Original Rabbit

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello!

Cat Sapphire has referred me to your work (so give her a nice rub behind the ears if she's earned it) mrgreen

I just have a quick, shop related question that I will post here and more details that I can send via pm per your request on page one.

Question: "under construction" but still taking request, yes? Didn't want to assume that even with a lack of announcement stating such, you are just utilizing the term in your shop name, not actually under construction as a shop.

Thanks; look forward to doing business!

Celebrating Gaian

chiaroscuro13
Hello!

Cat Sapphire has referred me to your work (so give her a nice rub behind the ears if she's earned it) mrgreen

I just have a quick, shop related question that I will post here and more details that I can send via pm per your request on page one.

Question: "under construction" but still taking request, yes? Didn't want to assume that even with a lack of announcement stating such, you are just utilizing the term in your shop name, not actually under construction as a shop.

Thanks; look forward to doing business!

Well i am currently not operating through my shop. So i suppose it is closed. I should have clarified that. But i am still making animations. I just don't desire to make them as frequently as i would have to if my shop was open. I would give your idea consideration. Please PM me any of your ideas, thanks.
I've made a couple animations for Cat Sapphire in the past. She is a nice person.

Original Rabbit

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD] Please PM me any of your ideas, th
z1wndc5q:0="SS2-SITH LORD] Please PM me any of your ideas, thanks.

Will do!

Ps 770/593 ty!

9,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SS2-SITH LORD

Yo,
Did you get my link to the Game changers? i saw them on youtube and thought of you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games