^_^ 1 100.0% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD

Usually what ends up happening is we find something to do during the day so we can;t sleep. And then we eventually correct it. This isn;t the first time things have gotten this way. If we don't go out this week, the weekend will correct it. We will most likely be going to see Ralphy's Great Grandparents.
I would never touch facebook or Myspace. They are based on being popular. Who cares if you ar liked by 500 people. They don;t even know anything about you. I would much rather be well liked by 2 people than have some giant mass of followers pretending to be my friend!

that's why i hate those sites. i need real friends, not mindless idiots that tell you want you want to hear. since everybody at my job is on facebook, i don't get on it. i don't need them to know what goes on in my life away from work. if i wanted them to know, i'd tell them.
visiting ralphy;s great grans you say? are they nice ppl?
oh, balders glows.

Very Nice people. Ralphy and i could listen to their stories for hours. He was a lumberjack and farmed the woods from northeast Pa up through Maine. Then in their late 40's they became Antique and furniture makers. They would go to auctions all over and re-work things and make things from scratch. Unfortunatley their health isn't the greatest and her Great Grandmother is in the hospital recovering from having a kidney removed (i think).

wow! they sound like amazing hard working people! do they live far from you?

They sure are. He still ventures out to his Garage and makes bookcases for people and they are in their 90's. He can barley see and she can barely hear. They really need each other. The shop that they still run gives them the motivation to keep living. They live about 45 mins away.

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD

They sure are. He still ventures out to his Garage and makes bookcases for people and they are in their 90's. He can barley see and she can barely hear. They really need each other. The shop that they still run gives them the motivation to keep living. They live about 45 mins away.

oh my god, i can't believe they're still working!! well that's awesome that they're still able to function. that;s what i aim to be when i grow old. i don't want to waste away.

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD

oh my god, i can't believe they're still working!! well that's awesome that they're still able to function. that;s what i aim to be when i grow old. i don't want to waste away.

There are two ways to age. You can give up little by little, or you can live.
I have seen both and the ones who are still active and energetic are the ones who are happy and healthy. Two good friends of ours are sisters. They are up there in age late 60's and 70's i believe. They go hiking, canoeing, the one hit's the gym every other day about and the other lives on a farm property they still maintain. I told you about Brenda. She is the one who has Ralphy's dog Anders.
Fay, Brenda's sister, told us last winter that she knows a long time friend that said she can't get around like she used to, and Fay asked her, "What's stopping you?" ANd when you think about it. SOme old people make excuses for themselves to quit and be lazy. There are no excuses. I will always chose to live.
Brenda was Ralphy's second grade teacher.

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD

There are two ways to age. You can give up little by little, or you can live.
I have seen both and the ones who are still active and energetic are the ones who are happy and healthy. Two good friends of ours are sisters. They are up there in age late 60's and 70's i believe. They go hiking, canoeing, the one hit's the gym every other day about and the other lives on a farm property they still maintain. I told you about Brenda. She is the one who has Ralphy's dog Anders.
Fay, Brenda's sister, told us last winter that she knows a long time friend that said she can't get around like she used to, and Fay asked her, "What's stopping you?" ANd when you think about it. SOme old people make excuses for themselves to quit and be lazy. There are no excuses. I will always chose to live.
Brenda was Ralphy's second grade teacher.

yeah, i remember you mentioning her, and the pics you sent of her place. alright headed to your glow again. xd

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
wow!!!i love it sith...gonna order now...lol

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
o....i have to tektek first...brb

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Recipient: [mafre♥]
Request: [animation and blink]
Reference: [User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
tektek
Details: [piggies moving and im blinking heart ]
Offer: [100k]

Celebrating Gaian

mafre
User Image

tektek

Woot! First order! biggrin
Accepted! xd
Please start trade!

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre
User Image

tektek

Woot! First order! biggrin
Accepted! xd
Please start trade!

woohhooo!!first time to be first on something...ahahhhhhaa...
trade sent and thank you for accepting...hehehe

Celebrating Gaian

mafre

Yep. Crongrats!
I am up early. Ralphy and I usually stay up to around 2am and sleep until 10am. But we are in this weird sleep schedule we can;t get out of so we stay up all night and sleep during the day.

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre

Yep. Crongrats!
I am up early. Ralphy and I usually stay up to around 2am and sleep until 10am. But we are in this weird sleep schedule we can;t get out of so we stay up all night and sleep during the day.

hehe.....
o...that's quite bad...youll get anemic.... sad
a good tea could help you calm down to sleep.....
is ralphy also awake at this hour now?

Celebrating Gaian

mafre
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre

Yep. Crongrats!

hehe.....

Isn't Anemia a blood disorder involving a low red blood cell count?
I don;t know how we could get that. You see, the problem isn;t lack of sleep. We get enough of that. It just isn;t at night like it would be preferred. We have some sleepytime tea, and i guess it would help calm us down if we were anxious, but it isn;t a sedative.
We'll be okay. This happens with us sometimes.
Yes, Ralphy is playing The Sims on our PS3 right now. biggrin

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre

Yep. Crongrats!

hehe.....

Isn't Anemia a blood disorder involving a low red blood cell count?
I don;t know how we could get that. You see, the problem isn;t lack of sleep. We get enough of that. It just isn;t at night like it would be preferred. We have some sleepytime tea, and i guess it would help calm us down if we were anxious, but it isn;t a sedative.
We'll be okay. This happens with us sometimes.
Yes, Ralphy is playing The Sims on our PS3 right now. biggrin

yes it is...sometimes you get it from staying up late but idk why..... sweatdrop
i guess the formation of the RBCs are best at night....
how bout sleeping less in the day so that youll feel sleepy at night...
do you feel tired when you wake up at 10am?
o...that's nice....a relaxing tea is real good.... mrgreen
wow....i wixh my mom would do that too...hehe

Celebrating Gaian

mafre

yes it is...sometimes you get it from staying up late but idk why..... sweatdrop

Hmm...not sure. Maybe night time does have an effect.
After a good 6-8 hour sleep i don't feel sleepy.
I really like tea. I think i'll make some soon. I am diligently at work on your animation. I think it's going to turn out great.
Your Mom plays The Sims? eek

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
SS2-SITH LORD
mafre

Hmm...not sure. Maybe night time does have an effect.
After a good 6-8 hour sleep i don't feel sleepy.
I really like tea. I think i'll make some soon. I am diligently at work on your animation. I think it's going to turn out great.
Your Mom plays The Sims? eek

yea....maybe,.,,but its better to have your complete blood count check once or twice a year to check the blood count....
that's a great idea...
wow;...you could do my avi anytime...im in no rush but im excited..whee...hehe
nope...tech repels her,,,,haha...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out