Total Votes:[ 185 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87 88 > >>

Celebrating Gaian

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
hey! i see my siggy's up there as a sample! awesome!!
really need to get working on that avi i want. xd

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01

Yep! I'm hoping it will draw in the people who like, "Cute" things!
So how does the shop look? Is everything clear and understandable?

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

yeah, everything looks good! it's not cluttered or anything.

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nice Job Sith! Subbed it! heart

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

I tried showing variety without overwhelming.
I am anxious to get my "First Customer"! biggrin

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

I tried showing variety without overwhelming.
I am anxious to get my "First Customer"! biggrin

i woulda thought you'd have a few orders by now. since my avi changes so much, i should probably get a simple bump stamp....with hello kitty....and plaster it all over adder's thread. rofl

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01

i woulda thought you'd have a few orders by now. since my avi changes so much, i should probably get a simple bump stamp....with hello kitty....and plaster it all over adder's thread. rofl

You know, i always hated Hello Kitty. Ralphy too. Then she saw some weird Makeup Chrystal brush set or something and ever since then she has bugged me into submission about Hello Kitty!
Not that she is a fan, but it has made it's way into my "Accepted" brain file system!
I really CAN do anything pretty much. It doesn't really have to have your avi in it. I just can;t think of a good way to say, "Hey everyone i make everything!" without regretting it! Know what i mean?
And speaking of Adder, where is he? I thought he'd be in here trying to make a comfy space for himself in the corner with his two cats. confused

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

You know, i always hated Hello Kitty. Ralphy too. Then she saw some weird Makeup Chrystal brush set or something and ever since then she has bugged me into submission about Hello Kitty!
Not that she is a fan, but it has made it's way into my "Accepted" brain file system!
I really CAN do anything pretty much. It doesn't really have to have your avi in it. I just can;t think of a good way to say, "Hey everyone i make everything!" without regretting it! Know what i mean?
And speaking of Adder, where is he? I thought he'd be in here trying to make a comfy space for himself in the corner with his two cats. confused

yeah, hello kitty's not for everybody. especially when she's EVERYWHERE!! but i like the rare japanese stuff, not the mass produced stuff that's sold here.
adder went to bed early, he was tired.

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01

yeah, hello kitty's not for everybody. especially when she's EVERYWHERE!! but i like the rare japanese stuff, not the mass produced stuff that's sold here.

I see. Mass popularity always tends to make me back away from something if i haven't really gotten to know it. Something about me thinking i'm better and more individualistic than the average person.
Well he needs his beauty sleep. Ralphy and i didn;t sleep last night and hit two stores this morning. Fell asleep early after noon and didn;t wake up till around 9:30pm.

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

I see. Mass popularity always tends to make me back away from something if i haven't really gotten to know it. Something about me thinking i'm better and more individualistic than the average person.
Well he needs his beauty sleep. Ralphy and i didn;t sleep last night and hit two stores this morning. Fell asleep early after noon and didn;t wake up till around 9:30pm.

i feel the same way. i don't like going with whatever's popular. i want to be the oddball. that's why i stick to gaia and not facebook.
you need to start forcing yourself to sleep at normal times again. bad sleep ages you, believe me, i know.

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01

i feel the same way. i don't like going with whatever's popular. i want to be the oddball. that's why i stick to gaia and not facebook.
you need to start forcing yourself to sleep at normal times again. bad sleep ages you, believe me, i know.

Usually what ends up happening is we find something to do during the day so we can;t sleep. And then we eventually correct it. This isn;t the first time things have gotten this way. If we don't go out this week, the weekend will correct it. We will most likely be going to see Ralphy's Great Grandparents.
I would never touch facebook or Myspace. They are based on being popular. Who cares if you ar liked by 500 people. They don;t even know anything about you. I would much rather be well liked by 2 people than have some giant mass of followers pretending to be my friend!

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD

Usually what ends up happening is we find something to do during the day so we can;t sleep. And then we eventually correct it. This isn;t the first time things have gotten this way. If we don't go out this week, the weekend will correct it. We will most likely be going to see Ralphy's Great Grandparents.
I would never touch facebook or Myspace. They are based on being popular. Who cares if you ar liked by 500 people. They don;t even know anything about you. I would much rather be well liked by 2 people than have some giant mass of followers pretending to be my friend!

that's why i hate those sites. i need real friends, not mindless idiots that tell you want you want to hear. since everybody at my job is on facebook, i don't get on it. i don't need them to know what goes on in my life away from work. if i wanted them to know, i'd tell them.
visiting ralphy;s great grans you say? are they nice ppl?
oh, balders glows.

Celebrating Gaian

tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD

that's why i hate those sites. i need real friends, not mindless idiots that tell you want you want to hear. since everybody at my job is on facebook, i don't get on it. i don't need them to know what goes on in my life away from work. if i wanted them to know, i'd tell them.
oh, balders glows.

Very Nice people. Ralphy and i could listen to their stories for hours. He was a lumberjack and farmed the woods from northeast Pa up through Maine. Then in their late 40's they became Antique and furniture makers. They would go to auctions all over and re-work things and make things from scratch. Unfortunatley their health isn't the greatest and her Great Grandmother is in the hospital recovering from having a kidney removed (i think).

Unsealed Pants

28,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
SS2-SITH LORD
tsubaki01
SS2-SITH LORD

oh, balders glows.

Very Nice people. Ralphy and i could listen to their stories for hours. He was a lumberjack and farmed the woods from northeast Pa up through Maine. Then in their late 40's they became Antique and furniture makers. They would go to auctions all over and re-work things and make things from scratch. Unfortunatley their health isn't the greatest and her Great Grandmother is in the hospital recovering from having a kidney removed (i think).

wow! they sound like amazing hard working people! do they live far from you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff