Mewling Kitten

Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous

I don't know how to draw mohawks. *cries*

User Image

if what I sent wasn't enough just let me know, also if you ever have time I will happily pay whatever you ask for to have a full color, full body of me smile

That was plenty! Thank you so much. ;-; Uhhh, if you want it on your sig I can resize it for you and stuff.

yeah I have no idea what to do for pics on this site.. but it would be cool to have it on my sig and if you did want to do the cull body in color I would put that in it too, and like I said, you can name the price smile

Here ya go, I cleaned it up a bit more.

User Image

If you go to quote me, you'll find a link to photobucket surrounded by the square bracket img tags, just copy and paste that into your signature box!

Dapper Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

Dapper Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

so, im thinking everything I have over 9Bil is yours if you do a full body color for me, right now that number is 917,640,354 sweatdrop

Dapper Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

so, im thinking everything I have over 9Bil is yours if you do a full body color for me, right now that number is 917,640,354 sweatdrop

that number seems to go up about 100gold every time I post something, plug I have a full shop that is always being bought out and a full inventory to keep refilling it so that number climbs all day

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

O__O Oh my goodness.

I don't really have any colouring tools here with my though, except my computer. And I can't guarantee the results of a full body. Do you have any poses or clothing you have in mind?

And a full body chibi or a normal sized human full body.

Dapper Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

O__O Oh my goodness.

I don't really have any colouring tools here with my though, except my computer. And I can't guarantee the results of a full body. Do you have any poses or clothing you have in mind?

I wont be picky on the full body, do it however you are comfortable as far as sketch or computer, normal or chibi, whatever you can. poses and clothes? I dress pretty normal, jeans and t-shirt with either low top skate shoes or high top converse lol. I have tattoos all over too but that would just make it a bit difficult haha.

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

4laugh

Yay you got it~ 8D

O__O Oh my goodness.

I wont be picky on the full body, do it however you are comfortable as far as sketch or computer, normal or chibi, whatever you can. poses and clothes? I dress pretty normal, jeans and t-shirt with either low top skate shoes or high top converse lol. I have tattoos all over too but that would just make it a bit difficult haha.

Hahaa okay, I'll try my best. >< I have to sleep soon and I have stuff to do tomorrow but I'll try to get it done within the next few days?

Dapper Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins
Micky Mous
Kiara-kins

Yay you got it~ 8D

O__O Oh my goodness.

Hahaa okay, I'll try my best. >< I have to sleep soon and I have stuff to do tomorrow but I'll try to get it done within the next few days?

smile

Invisible Phantom

8,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Can I get a full body of my current (minus the dragon) for 3mil? sweatdrop

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

Jaded Infection
Can I get a full body of my current (minus the dragon) for 3mil? sweatdrop

Ahh, I'm sorry, I'm a bit too swamped with work and stuff atm. 3mil's a bit too low. D:

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

omgsh r u taking offers rn??

if you are, would custard the kitten + 12m be enough for a full body of my current??

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

layers of lace
User Image

if you are, would custard the kitten + 12m be enough for a full body of my current??

Only if you are willing to wait. >< I have exams all week. =3

Wheezing Bunny

Kiara-kins
layers of lace
User Image

Only if you are willing to wait. >< I have exams all week. =3

User Image

oh def, take your time c:

GL on your exams !

Hesitant Bookworm

No doing art instead of studying honey *fuzzles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers