Werewolves that are more man-like (2 legs) 0.50819672131148 50.8% [ 279 ]
Werewolves that are more wolf-like (4 legs) 0.49180327868852 49.2% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 549 ]

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
I would suggest anywhere from 10-25k. For what it is worth, I just created a new mule, and starting GG was over 1mil.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

That's ridiculous. sad

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah, Liv and I went through our inventories and were heartbroken at the inflation...

Also, If you invite an friend and they signup, you get 500,000 and if the join, you get 5mil...

Kawaii Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
The Nightmare Market
I was thinking about talking with the creator of the WeeWeres about raising prices. Because let's face it, 2k is basically nothing with Gaia's hyperinflation.

At the same time, I want to make WeeWeres afforable to those who might be new to Gaia.

Thoughts? Opinions?
my thought would be that it should be raised a little. since there is so many wee were options. like possibly give random people who enter the thread a discounted one. or a freebie every month to counter act anyone complaining about the price changes. I am contemplating my b/c shop prices so I know what is fair there even. xD

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
As a side note since I am uncertain who the original owner is I'd offer to buy the shop, but I wouldn't know where to price it at so its like ouch. xD

Benevolent Ghost

I think you should raise the prices, you need to make something out of this place too.
I'm not sure about the ranges, maybe just 10x?

But, for newbies, maybe give them a one-off slightly cheaper addition if they're under a certain amounts of days old?

Kawaii Kitten

Ninjetta Foxettes
As a side note since I am uncertain who the original owner is I'd offer to buy the shop, but I wouldn't know where to price it at so its like ouch. xD

You mean this one? Tandemonium and Pixel Shifter are the original owners, but I'm running the shop for now. I'm not really having much problems running it at the moment but if I do, I can let you know?

x_x I hope that didn't sound rude.

Werewolf

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Ragers
Ninjetta Foxettes

You mean this one? Tandemonium and Pixel Shifter are the original owners, but I'm running the shop for now. I'm not really having much problems running it at the moment but if I do, I can let you know?

x_x I hope that didn't sound rude.

hehehe and no I was hoping i didnt sound rude for saying the side note I did since I was like oh man that might seem rude to say. xD

but sure hun if you ever ned help or anything of the sort message me.

Kawaii Kitten

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
WeeWere, Please!

Your Name: Friday_Dora
Gift? If so, deliver to: No
WeeWere's Name: BRAAAAAAAAAINS
Cost: 3,100 gold

Items:

By posting this order you agree that you have seen and approve your WeeWere's preview. Please send a trade for 3,100 gold to The Nightmare Market, and be sure to include the page number of this post in the trade subject line.

I'll be adding a generous tip as well, seeing as the prices will be going up. :3

Werewolf

Friday_Dora
WeeWere, Please!

Your Name: Friday_Dora
Gift? If so, deliver to: No
WeeWere's Name: BRAAAAAAAAAINS
Cost: 3,100 gold

Items:

By posting this order you agree that you have seen and approve your WeeWere's preview. Please send a trade for 3,100 gold to The Nightmare Market, and be sure to include the page number of this post in the trade subject line.

I'll be adding a generous tip as well, seeing as the prices will be going up. :3

Order Up!

Here's a full-sized version, which is sized for profiles and posting...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...and here's a smaller version, sized for your signature!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please be sure to save your WeeWere to your own computer and host it yourself within the next 7 days.

Thanks for the tip!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces