SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

So did mine! Thank you, Tandye~!! <33

User Image

Demonic Shapeshifter

heart heart heart

Everyday Garbage

Thinking of undergoing a name change again, cause I'm a derp like that (and I love changing my name randomly)!

Edit: Changed my name three times in a row and ended up coming back to this one. I wish my ******** mule that I don't have access to had my original name. Ah well. I must stop changing my name as it'll cost me 100k for the next change which isn't bad but I've probably confused people big time.

Demonic Shapeshifter

Nah, I don't think you've confused anyone, since you're always Poe. smile
That's why it took me SO long to find a different name that I liked, because it's hard to make "Silver" or "Silvy" work with anything. x.x

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I'm sorry to bother you guys, but do you know who does the artwork for the WeeWeres? If that same person is owner of this shop, do I have permission to PM that person?

It's not an order, but it's something I'd like to talk to the artist about - to see if he/she can help me.

Demonic Shapeshifter

Hannah Yeager
I'm sorry to bother you guys, but do you know who does the artwork for the WeeWeres? If that same person is owner of this shop, do I have permission to PM that person?

It's not an order, but it's something I'd like to talk to the artist about - to see if he/she can help me.

The lovely Werebit is the WeeWere artist/shop owner, but I cannot say as to whether or not she would like to be PM'd as that would be presumptuous of me. razz She is a busy lady, but hopefully she will be able to log in soon and answer your questions. 3nodding heart

Everyday Garbage

Silvy said it all! <3

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Poe-tae-toee
Thinking of undergoing a name change again, cause I'm a derp like that (and I love changing my name randomly)!

Edit: Changed my name three times in a row and ended up coming back to this one. I wish my ******** mule that I don't have access to had my original name. Ah well. I must stop changing my name as it'll cost me 100k for the next change which isn't bad but I've probably confused people big time.

lol XD

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
*putters about*

Sparkly Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
we put in an app recently for a super cute and sweet pit bull/mix puppy but someone got approved before us crying crossing my fingers that they will change their mind!

Demonic Shapeshifter

Kahime
we put in an app recently for a super cute and sweet pit bull/mix puppy but someone got approved before us crying crossing my fingers that they will change their mind!

Aww, I hope so too! *crosses her fingers*

Demonic Shapeshifter

I don't know why, but I seriously freaking love this hat, lol. whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out