Table of Contents
1. Introduction & rules.
2. Art samples.
3. Pricing.
4. Order form.
5. Waiting list.
6. Extras.
WELCOME TO MY AVI ART SHOP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started doing avatar art on gaia a couple weeks ago, and I actually had some buyers. They seemed to really enjoy the pieces I made for them, and said I had a very unique style.

I am constantly questing for clothes, and all items in general. I will most certainly accept items for art, but it must be along with the original price of the art. Or perhaps we can create a compromise, where we trade an item equivalent to the price of the selected art. Just PM if you have any questions about what will be accepted and what won't be.

I don't really have a very traditional style, and to some it might seem really ugly and unprofessional. But that is how I make it, and that is how I enjoy making it. I am capable of doing realistic things, I just don't enjoy it. If you are not interested in buying this sort of art, please do not flame me for it.

My set prices are really based on donations. The number given is really just the minimum that you can pay for the art, any extra money would be very much appreciated but certainly not required.

I also am interested in doing art trades. You make me art, I make you art. At no cost to either party.

I also just want to make some friends and meet some new people. If you would just like to talk on this thread, that is fine. But that does not mean bumping. You can PM if you want to talk and perhaps be friends or if you want to discuss your order more in depth.

UPDATES

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to inform you that I am now in school. This means that it might take a little bit longer for me to get your avi art done. It will still be good, I just might not be able to get to your piece for an undetermined amount of time. Please, bare with me. I will get your art done eventually, and I promise I have no forgotten you. If you have any concern please PM me. Keeping checking back here for more updates, in case I have to close down the shop for show weeks [musicals/plays] or if I have some crazy amount of assignments that I could possibly be drowning in. Also, I get rather down during the school year, so please forgive me if I'm not even online for a couple days, cause chances are I am either way to busy, or really just don't feel like. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you will all still love me enough to continue providing me with your patronage. Thanks so much! heart

RULES OF CONDUCT!
1. Follow gaia TOS.
2. Read all of my posts!
3. No stealing!
4. No advertising.
5. No bumping.
6. No flaming.
exclaim exclaim 7. Link me! exclaim exclaim
8. Start trade right after ordering.
ART SAMPLES!

Floating head - [x] [x]

Floating head - [x] [x] [x]

Shoulders up - [x] [x]

Shoulders up - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Full body - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Full body - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Couple heads - [x] [x]

Couple heads - [x]

Couple full body - [x]

Couple full body - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

WILL NOT DO!
1. Hentai.
2. Nudity.
3. Realism.
PRICING!

Floating head - 400+
Floating head - 450+

Shoulders up - 500+
Shoulders up - 550+

Fullbody - 600+
Fullbody - 650+

Couples head - 700+
Couples head - 750+

Couples full body - 800+
Couples full body - 1k+

exclaim Pets and cluttered avi's will cost a little more, see me for details. exclaim
ORDER FORM!

Ordering: [ex. headshot/color]
Picture: [insert avi desired or say current. For couples add both avis]
Emotion/pose: [ex. Happy and sitting]
Other stuff: [ex. extra items, pets, etc.]
Total Price: [If you order more then one, please use two different order forms]

Ordering:
Picture:
Emotion/pose:
Other stuff:
Total Price:

exclaim Please post that you would like some art in this thread then PM me the order form. exclaim
i what a pic drawn
WORK IN PROGRESS!

1. OPEN.
2. OPEN.
3. OPEN.
4. OPEN.
5. OPEN.

sweatdrop = Finished but has not paid.
stare = Has not started trade

HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

1. Nathunder
2. Haru Sweet Prince heart
3. Sparkle.Muffinz
4. Jamie23420
5. Keara-chan
6. Toenail clippings heart
7. DooMi!i heart
8. Burenden
9. Pants king heart
10. Lovelychristina
11. A Gentleman Caller heart
12. szulikk heart
13.Psy_Wolf heart
14. Knightress heart whee whee heart
15. BrainBrainMain whee
16. Calunio
17. Disco Lemonade' whee
18. La mal de mer' heart
19. SexJeans heart
20. Retarded Crack Head heart
21. Glompy-snuggles heart
22. 'Fetish heart
23. bloodyfaerie heart whee
24. -pockets-full-of-posies- heart heart whee
25. Mosashi
26. Xanmatosu
27. StripedSocks'
28. The Phantom Mask heart
29. Ziffon heart
30. Irritated
31.T Oblerone heart
32. ' Karina
33. Fish Fossil heart
34. the_paper_crane domokun
35. Lex Lover heart

heart = Donated extra!
whee = Came back for more!
domokun = Art Trade

BLACK LIST!

1. lil_princess131 - ordering work then not paying for it. scream
2. Toxic Sherbert - Ordering work than ditching account without paying for art. scream
EXTRAS!

Link me!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15454175&][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/1zofarp.jpg[/img][/url]

If you also want a banner, signature or bump done. I am open to doing those for donations.

Affiliates!

User Image

I'd like some art. (:
I'll take one. x)
    I just wanted to say I'm very happy with my picture, its just like I asked. (((:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff