Suggestions? 1 100.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 274 275 276 > >> >>> »|

User Image
██ MYTHOLOGICA ██

'Happy Valentine's day!'

User Image
Special treat for those who regularly follow my shop 4laugh

Please take this mini Cupid frieebie. (more freebies at the bottom of this page). Please check back as I might make more blaugh

Just post if you take the freebie
Please no reselling my pixels and no posting on other sites without my permission blaugh

User Image
Slots: Closed/// SuperBribe: Closed

RULES | WILL/WON'T DO | HOW TO ORDER | MOUTHS | ORDER FORM | GALLERY | PRICES | SLOTS | LIMITED | LINKS | CONTEST
██████████████████ RULES ██

♦ No Stealing my pixels (including my doll base)
♦ No Posting my pixels on other sites
♦ No stretching the page
♦ No quoting the front page
♦ Don’t bribe if you can’t afford it
♦ No refunds (If your going to cancel your order then please inform me)
♦ No Canceling orders after I start pixel (Ask me if its to late to cancel)

███████████ WILL/WON'T DO ██

Will do:
♦ Gaia Avi's
♦ OC's
♦ Fanart *note: I have the right to resell the art as a pre-made if I wish

Won't do:
♦ Overly cluttered characters
♦ Nudity
♦ Masks or things that cover the hole face (glasses are fine)
♦ Strange skin colours (you can always try and see if I will do it)
♦ Pure black skin
♦ Little pets and animals around your character (you might get lucky if I'm in the mood)
♦ People around your avi
♦ Hand held items might move/removed, depending on the pose to match the doll base.

Maybe:
♦ Couples (only if you give me a big bribe)
♦ Mecha/ Machines (depends on the character)

███████████ HOW TO ORDER ██

1. Fill out the Order form (when slots are open)
2. Wait to see if your accepted
3. Send trade to me, dawn_99
4. Then I'll check that everything is in order and confirm the trade
5. You confirm the trade again
6. Then when I finish the pixels I'll post them in my thread and do the final confirm of the trade.

████████████████ MOUTHS ██

User Image

If there is a type of mouth that you want that is not on my list, feel free to ask for it when ordering (just give me a reference and we will see if it is doable).

█████████████ ORDER FORM ██

[size=14][b]I Want Some Pixels![/b][/size]
[b]Avi or Link to references:[/b]
[b]Mouth:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Extra Information:[/b]
████████████████ GALLERY ██

Dolls: Gaia Avi's + OC's

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Past dolls (Old to New)
[Cloud][L][Tifa][Ash][Whizky][Zoisite][Dawn][xXE3][Kawaii Shugii][Starry][Andoron][Jogan][Silent][Cooro][Senri][lirita][Eve][Sie][whizky][cheeka][Dawn][d3bupanda][Ampharos][Pichirisu][Teddiursa][Bulbasaur][Dragonite][Charmander][Sith][Whizky][Jyen][Eugen3][PP][AV][Taigi][Itaros][Angelic Shugi][Ray]

Special Animations
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Past dolls (Old to New)
[Kyuubi][Ophelia]

To see more of my stuff visit my DA account
User Image█████████████████ PRICES ██

My shop is a little different as I prefer to get paid with items. The Price structure below will give you a guide of what your item is worth. That said fell free to pay with gold but your more then likely to get accepted if you bribe with an item from the list.

Normal bribes
♦ Bribes over 100k = 1 (Maybe 2) dolls + (blinking animation free)
♦ Bribes over 1 Million (1,000,000) = ? dolls, have to discuss how many dolls in relation to the bribe + (Face Animation or Special Animation)

Super Bribes
Super bribes are like normal bribes except you have to offer 3 times more then a normal bribe (Almost like a Auction)
♦ Super Bribes usually get 1 or 2 dolls depending on the offer.

Bribe Items
Bribe items are what you use to buy my dollies as I don't have a set price, so bribe away. Bribing with one of these items does not automatically mean its accepted. If you are bribing with an evolving item, then any generation is accepted. The price value of each item goes buy the current market price value, so no saying "my evolving item is worth more now, I want another doll" *note: you can add another item or gold to push the total up and get another doll. Feel free to bribe with items not on the list (but I'm less likely to accept).

Current Bribe items/wishlist

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

█████████████████ SLOTS ██

Normal Bribe Slot
Each Slot = 1 doll, so if you order 2 dolls then you take 2 slots. If its a big bribe and there is only 2 or 3 slots open then you can still try and order and see if I will give you more slots. (who knows, some people might want 4 or 5 dolls)
1. -Closed-
2. -Closed-
3. -Closed-
4. -Closed-
5. -Closed-

Super Bribe Slot
6. -Closed-
7. -Closed-

█████████████████ LIMITED ██

User Image
Easter Bunny
Please state in the form that you would like the Bunny.

♦ Price 1k EXPIRED!
♦ Price 10K

*Note under the Word sample it says "Happy Easter" and the lines on the back are only for the sample...

User Image

Easter Egg
(unless you already bought it) This pretty little egg will hatch sometime near Easter to a special dollie (made on my base) which will have an Easter theme. Please state in the form that you would like the egg (Bunny not included).

♦ Price 1K EXPIRED!
♦ Price 10K
Egg + Easter Bunny ♦ Price 15K

█████████████ ORDER FORM ██

[size=14][b]I Want The Easter Limited![/b][/size]
[b]User Name:[/b] (If its not you then please give me a link to the users profile)
[b]Payment:[/b] (??)
[b]Extra Information:[/b]
User Image██████████████████ LINKS ██

Feel Free to exchange links with me but your shop should have 20 pages of posts (unless I already know you) because to many gaia's want me to link there shop which usually only last a week and then they closed it without informing me... So only active shops please.

Any shops that are closed or shops I consider inactive/dead will be deleted.
If your banner is missing just inform me because I lose track sometimes.

User Image

dawn_99
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.45704215/]
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/dawn_99/mini_banner4.gif[/IMG][/url]

Only small banners please (88px × 31px)
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
████████████████ CONTEST ██

First 2 people who post on Page 250 will get one of these tiny dolls for free (dollie on the right) (includes blinking) User Image

In order to clam your reward you have to of posted in the thread at least 5 times

If your the winner, just give me a reference to pixel. Since the base is small, it won't have a lot of detail, so some items will probably get removed or simplified
████████████████ PAST FREEBIES ██
~Valentine's day
~2012
User Image

~Easter
~2011
User Image

~Halloween
~2011
User Image

~2010
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Christmas

~2010
User ImageUser Image

You can take these past freebies, just don't forget to post if you take them.
Please no reselling my pixels and no posting on other sites without my permission
///reserved
///reserved
///reserved
///reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items