• Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Survivor 150

вuмρ~
✧✧✧

Adorable Garbage

retro-tan
Stitched Aqua

Hey, this is me trying to get ahold you of again... sorry if the muppets meme was in poor taste i was just trying to add some levity to my forgetfulness. But if you found rude i totally understand!

i still want to draw your Warrior Satyr, and i'm sure we could work out some bonus art compensation on my part for making you wait so long and being so, well, uncouth... =A=|||

If you just haven't been on the past few weeks/have been too busy to get back to me on collaborating pose and animation ideas sorry for being impatient. I always say "Real LIfe Come First" then get antsy and worried that people are unhappy with me if they don't answer(a bad habit i know)

i'm trying to finish all my Gaia Commission. i'm so close and i feel bad that it took me this long to get to them(i got overwhelmed with RLCs from a huge DnD Group wit like 7 people each ordering 3-7 sprites each) BUT! You are First Priority, even if I get more RLCs, and with only one sprite left to do for you its like "sO CloSE-- yEt SO fAR AwaY!!!!" gonk

but i digress. If i don't here from you in like a week? i'll just assume you've been busy and i'll draw Xahal doing a Ojou-sama laugh and drop it off in your PM Box okay?

Sorry for me being impatient, and hope to hear back from you soon! TTFN!

You're good, no worries! No need to do bonus art, it's okay. Thank you for keeping me updated heart

I'd honestly love to see Xahal doing an Ojou-sama laugh, and sure! Feel free to drop it off in the PM Box!

QueenProserpine's Secret Admirer

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Survivor 150

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
ՅȝʌՄԵɪԲՄℓ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items