QueenProserpine's Secret Admirer

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Survivor 150
Pixitella
Retro-tan
• are you still taking requests? And do you think you'd be able to make them?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes and yes~ What would you like me to do for them full bodies or regular talksprites?

Sugary Gaian

Retro-tan
Pixitella
Retro-tan
• are you still taking requests? And do you think you'd be able to make them?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes and yes~ What would you like me to do for them full bodies or regular talksprites?
• How much would they cost if just regular talksprites?
*cant afford full bodies atm*
And would you accept item bribes?

Anxious Shade

I'm having a slow time selling items, but I'm up to 3bil at the moment. I'll make a proper request here when I have at least 5b! Assuming you're still open, of course. When I do make my request, I'm not sure which character I'd prefer art of- Immen or Vital Sign. Would you prefer to do one over the other? c: If you've got no preference, I'll figure it out by the time I request lol.

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Pixitella
• How much would they cost if just regular talksprites?
*cant afford full bodies atm*
And would you accept item bribes?

I'd normally charge about 7 bill for two talksprites like yours but How about I cut you a deal and drop it down to 5 bill? And I do take items/art as payment so whatever works for you~

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Shidei
I'm having a slow time selling items, but I'm up to 3bil at the moment. I'll make a proper request here when I have at least 5b! Assuming you're still open, of course. When I do make my request, I'm not sure which character I'd prefer art of- Immen or Vital Sign. Would you prefer to do one over the other? c: If you've got no preference, I'll figure it out by the time I request lol.

Oh theres no hurry! I rarely close and when I do its for no more than a week or two~ And I'd be happy to do either(Though I do Have a soft spot for object heads...)
BTWs I do give return customers Frequent Buyer Discounts so I'd totally be happy drawing one of your characters for 3 bill~

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

can I order 2 couples and 1 single with this item? I can add 1bil for tip~

my demon; with her doll however ya want. My witch and her cousin here and my twins here

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
outlaw trinidy

my demon; with her doll however ya want. My witch and her cousin here and my twins here

Ooo, Its not on my wish list but I really dig all the Beyond items~ I'd love to draw these for you~

Is there any special pose or interaction you'd like for your characters to be doing? And is there anything special you'd like them to be saying?

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

Retro-tan
outlaw trinidy

Ooo, Its not on my wish list but I really dig all the Beyond items~ I'd love to draw these for you~

Is there any special pose or interaction you'd like for your characters to be doing? And is there anything special you'd like them to be saying?
thank goodness heart
^-^

Sule, maybe a giggle as she says come play with me; any of her three forms would work with that. lol She loves playing evil games XP

Rock and Robyn, some teasing/bickering. "I hate you for that." "I love you too." <as an example. The two fight a lot XD but it is part of their charm

The cousins, Firmina reaching over and poking saying "boop", Ethelinda not amused <as an example.

Sugary Gaian

Retro-tan

I'd normally charge about 7 bill for two talksprites like yours but How about I cut you a deal and drop it down to 5 bill? And I do take items/art as payment so whatever works for you~

• Ahhhh! I was gonna pay with an item if I couldnt pay more than 5b. > u < but since you will accept 5b~ OMFG! YES PLEASE! DRAW ME! uhm~ hold on. Do you have an order form? *goes to check front page again*

edit- I see no order form. So I will just post the info here again.
please draw my girls~ Talksprites please. ♥

they are sailor scouts (yes, like sailor moon) and I give you full artistic freedom.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A DISCOUNT!

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh my goodness these are so great-what's your wait list looking like right now?

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Contessa Neko
Oh my goodness these are so great-what's your wait list looking like right now?

Thank you!! There's three people ahead of you but I should be able to finish one order tomorrow. If you want you can submit your order now and it might motivate me to work a little quicker!

Anxious Shade

Retro-tan

Oh theres no hurry! I rarely close and when I do its for no more than a week or two~ And I'd be happy to do either(Though I do Have a soft spot for object heads...)
BTWs I do give return customers Frequent Buyer Discounts so I'd totally be happy drawing one of your characters for 3 bill~

Alrighty! Gosh I really want your art for both my characters; your style is perfect *u* I suppose I'll come back when I have enough for both lol. And I'll pay regular price because your art is super worth it C: How much would it cost to commission both at once? (I'm currently at 4bil, so I'll request when I have enough for both)

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Shidei

Alrighty! Gosh I really want your art for both my characters; your style is perfect *u* I suppose I'll come back when I have enough for both lol. And I'll pay regular price because your art is super worth it C: How much would it cost to commission both at once? (I'm currently at 4bil, so I'll request when I have enough for both)

If you insist....
At regular price one sprite costs 4bill and a second one would be an additional 2bill so I'll do both for 6 billion, how does that sound? But I also accept items so you know whatever works for you~

Anxious Shade

Retro-tan

If you insist....
At regular price one sprite costs 4bill and a second one would be an additional 2bill so I'll do both for 6 billion, how does that sound? But I also accept items so you know whatever works for you~

Would 3bil + the item Captive Syrma be alright for both? o: The lowest market price for Syrma is 4bil right now. But since it is an item and isn't on your wishlist, if you'd prefer 4bil + Captive Syrma, or you'd prefer only items on your wishlist, that's fine too! Let me know. I'll make the proper request now if that payment is alright.

Dapper Survivor

17,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
Shidei

Would 3bil + the item Captive Syrma be alright for both? o: The lowest market price for Syrma is 4bil right now. But since it is an item and isn't on your wishlist, if you'd prefer 4bil + Captive Syrma, or you'd prefer only items on your wishlist, that's fine too! Let me know. I'll make the proper request now if that payment is alright.

Ooo, Captive Syrma has some pretty cool items(I especially like that constellation tattoo~) That works perfectly!

Now, dear Shidei, what would you like me to draw?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff