Total Votes:[ 259 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Tiny Turtles ❈
Open || ►Closed

Alas, this shop has finally closed.
School work has consumed my life.

Welcome to ❈ Tiny Turtles ❈.
This is a mini shop where you can buy customizable pixel turtles.

These turtles and all their accessories were created by BinofTrash.
I had requested these pixel items in an auction of hers that I won.
Therefore I have the right to sell them; Feel free to ask Bin about it.

The only pixels not made by Bin are those listed under the "speech bubble" section.

Tiny Turtles◄ || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Rules ❈

✓ Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.

✓ Be nice and respectful to others in this thread.

✓ Use the order form, otherwise your order will be ignored.

✓ Send the trade right after you order the turtle. I will not accept the trade until I send you your turtle.

✓ Keep your Private Messages unblocked, or I can't send your order.

✓ Save your turtle; Don't direct link! I will not be responsible for unsaved turtles.

✗ Do not quote any post on the first page.

✗ Do not rush me to do orders; I have work and a life outside of Gaia too.

✗ Do not steal, edit, or resell these turtles.

✗ Do not claim these these turtles as your own make; They were rightfully made by Bin.

Tiny Turtles || ►Rules◄ || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ The Turtles ❈

❈ Bases and Colors ❈
Price: 700g
User Image
Red.......Yellow.......Green.......Blue.......Purple.......Pink

I can color anything in this shop any color;
You aren't limited to the colors listed above.

Custom coloring does not cost extra;
It will just take more time to complete.

I can color the shell and body separate colors.
For specific colors, a hex/RGB code will be very helpful.

❈ Accessories ❈
The turtles will still be animated with all accessories.

Head
Price: 50g
Top Hat....................User Image
Bow.........................User Image
Halo........................User Image
Horns......................User Image
Crown.....................User Image

Eyes
Glasses...................User Image
Sunglasses.............User Image

Neck
Scarf......................User Image
Bowtie...................User Image

Buddie
Price: 100g
Snail..............................................................................................User Image
Mushroom.....................................................................................User Image
Flower............................................................................................User Image

Stand
Shadow (animated).......................................................................User Image
Cloud.............................................................................................User Image
Water.............................................................................................User Image
Grass.............................................................................................User Image

Speech Bubble
Price: free
Emoticons (choose number).........................................................User Image
Custom Message..........................................................................User Image

I can enlarge the speech bubble above to fit more characters for custom messages.
Text in the speech bubble will default as black unless you state otherwise.

If you have any suggestions for new emoticons, please tell me!

Have any other requests?

If you have any other requests for me adding to your turtle, just ask me in your order.
I will let you know if I can or cannot do such requested;
My free time and the complication of the request will determine this.
If I am able to do what you ask, it will be free.

Tiny Turtles || Rules || ►The Turtles◄ || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ How to Order ❈

1. Fill out the order form and post it in this thread.

2. Send a trade to turtlegirl100.

3. I send you the turtle through PM and accept my side of the trade.

4. You accept your side of the trade.

5. Save your turtle to your own server/computer/etc.

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || ►How to Order◄ || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Order Form ❈

[color=#11aab8][size=16][b]❈ I Want a Tiny Turtle! ❈[/b][/size]
[b]Base Color:[/b] [Choose base color.]
[b]Head Accessory:[/b] [Choose one and color, or none.]
[b]Eyes Accessory:[/b] [Choose one and color, or none.]
[b]Neck Accessory:[/b] [Choose one and color, or none.]
[b]Buddie:[/b] [Choose one or none.]
[b]Stand:[/b] [Choose one or none.]
[b]Speech Bubble:[/b] [Choose number, text of custom message, or none.]
[b]Total Cost:[/b] [Type the total cost and send the trade to turtlegirl100.][/color]

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || ►Order Form◄ || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Examples ❈

*The real turtles will not have the "sample" symbol in front of them.*

❈ I Want a Tiny Turtle! ❈
Base Color: yellow
Head Accessory: pink bow
Eyes Accessory: pink glasses
Neck Accessory: none
Buddie: none
Stand: grass
Speech Bubble: 1
Total Cost: 850g
Will get you:
User Image

❈ I Want a Tiny Turtle! ❈
Base Color: turquoise
Head Accessory: dark purple horns
Eyes Accessory: dark purple glasses
Neck Accessory: dark purple bowtie
Buddie: flower (turquoise center with dark purple petals)
Stand: shadow
Speech Bubble: I heart turtles! (dark purple text and turquoise heart)
Total Cost: 1000g
Will get you:
User Image

*If you would like me to show you more samples,
just ask and I will post them in this section or within the thread.*

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || ►Examples◄ || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Thank You To… ❈

I would like to particularly thank:

♥ BinofTrash for making these adorable turtles and their accessories.
♥ Dark_ Master_ Zero for being an awesome new friend and keeping this thread alive by chatting.
♥ All of my customers for keeping me in business. \(´▽`)/

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || ►Thank You To…◄ || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Black List ❈

✖ No one is on the Black List. Please keep it this way.

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || ►Black List◄ || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Past Customers ❈

♥ = tip || ♠ = each additional order

Aulora ♥ ♠ || Leytacle || BabyDucklingLove ♥ ♠♠ || Virgo Tempest ♥ || sora4ever ♥ ♠♠ || Princess XxPlaygirlxXALT ♥
neoh-miE ♠♠♠♠♠ || iRockLife || Hoshiko the Star Child || Serafeen ♥ ♠ || Bitten Pockii ♥ ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Montressa ♥ || FrostBite795 || Jesters Jingle ♠ || Jess o3o ♥ || Evergreen Willow ♥ ♠♠♠ || Zennti ♥ ♠♠♠♠♠♠
Flammable Rainbowz ♥ ♠♠ || o_Dreamer_o ♥ ♠ || sasuke24684 || Dark_Master_Zero ♥ || Ryuusei-chama ♥ ♠
shiny garbodor ♥ ♠ || kbtsurae ♥ || Darkaznstargoddess ♥ || PeanutButter n Ginelley ♥ || starcharge ♥ || Jessie0611 ♥
ShiningKey ♠ || Stinker-Belle ♥ || Pandan-chan ♥ ♠ || Sky Bookworm ♠ || Super_ninja_pirate_09 ♥ || Absolut Angel ♥
thisischouu || BlackFox24 ♥ || iGerr || helenpaige1 ♥ || Reoca ♥ || Lolo Ruffnagel ♥ || Vintage Ink ♠ || nextjune ♥ ♠♠♠♠♠
flyshortcake ♥ ♠♠ || akanekun ♥♥ ♠♠♠ || Ryna27 || iThrowHobos || cocomuu || MochiiCheeks || twerps ♥♥ ♠♠♠♠♠♠
littledevils freakzoid ♥ || Evelyn Moonmeadow || Hylla || amber rulez ♥ || Kaida Kurokawa ♠ || fictive ♥
Xx_Hot_Werekitten_xX || RainyBby ♥ || Nifty Coud || Flaky Chan || Princess Kuchiki ♥ || Black Lust Perfume ♥♥ ♠♠♠♠
zombatarkaish2nebery ♥ || Snookum Bunny ♥ ♠ || Melisaurs || Crystalstar662 || Duskhaven ♥ ♠♠ || Nkaujsua ♥
Walrus Face ♥ || catseatfish ♥ ♠♠♠♠ || MsRayBob || Xian Tai || I wuv dem stwahbewwies || Lady Nabiki ♥ ♠ || al infinito ♥ ♠♠
[. Turtle-Grl .] || Holy One of Heaven ♥ ♠ || VintageRemembers || Elabelle Grace || 19yoda950 ♥ || Whipped Cweam
Intolerable Hoe || iSkaleido ♥ || Ganja_Friendly17 || Quiet Fart ♥ || Put The Sun Into The Sea ♥ || Turtle Sensei ♥
psychobunnygal || X-78Q ♥ || BerryDots ♥ || Lolli McHotpants ♥ || sushi_mew ♥ ♠ || ayyyally || khkid ♥
FeathersOfDust ♥ || carrot et whip ♥ || His Rinoa || blueeyed_orchid ♥ ♠♠ || oX penguin Xo ♥ || Jessikaw ♥
xXRainbow_Veins ♥ ♠♠♠♠♠ || TWEWYComposer ♠♠ || Hellraiser || Tempest Lorelay || vero_14_70 ♥♥
IntotheGreatwideOpen ♥ || talking turtles || N-Hypertonic ♥ || Number XIIl ♥ || Technicolor Turtle ♥♥ ♠♠ || HKpanda ♠
princessgree || l D a r k i l || Dancing In Lunar Rays ♥ ♠ || Drink More Beer ♥ || Snow Mishibari || Zayte
Suju Kim YeSung ♥ || Katniss Everdeen -HG- || Flyff Flyff ♠ || ehksho ♥ || Ruby Dove ♥ || Yuri2476 ♥ ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

❈ Bon Festival Customers ❈
Kez Mani || kawaiifreak92 ♥ || Lurking Lady ♥ ♠♠ || xXRainbow_Veins ♥ ♠
Nyxie_Night ♥ || Mallyce || p3Blossom ♥ ♠♠ || iiTaecYeon ♠

*If you would not like your username in this list, please state so in your order.*

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || ►Past Customers◄ || Links In || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Links In ❈

Would you like to link me? Thank you very much!
Just copy the code below.

88 x 31
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/c7xp8zr][img]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k364/turtlegirl100/Tiny Turtle Mini Shop/tinyturtlebanner88x31.gif[/img][/url]

200x40
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/c7xp8zr][img]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k364/turtlegirl100/Tiny Turtle Mini Shop/tinyturtlebanner200x40.gif[/img][/url]

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || ►Links In◄ || Links Out || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Links Out ❈

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Bin's Adoptable Tip Shop

If you would like to be listed here, just post your banner in this thread or send me a PM.

I absolutely love affiliates. c:

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || ►Links Out◄ || Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Other Notes ❈

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post it in this thread.

I'm not online 24/7, but I'm typically online at least once everyday.
I will make time to do these orders, just don't expect them to be sent within the hour.

Tiny Turtles || Rules || The Turtles || How to Order || Order Form || Examples || Thank You To… || Black List || Past Customers || Links In || Links Out || ►Other Notes

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Reserved ❈

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Reserved ❈

Omnipresent Lunatic

❈ Reserved ❈

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers