TRAIN HARDER 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 28 ]
Just fine! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 20 ]
u suk, omg 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
Oooo, a poll 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26 >

Generous Flatterer

Taistar1661

Alright, if you would start the trade, I can probably have the bigger order of graphics to you by the end of today.

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Coffu
Taistar1661

Alright, if you would start the trade, I can probably have the bigger order of graphics to you by the end of today.

sounds good

Dapper Genius

crazypieloverangel

HEY LAAAAADY!

Username: Katsoyu
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Requesting: Flat Color + Full Background
Offer: 10mil or an art trade
Extra comments: No need to be accurate - draw me as you see me. Just have fun and go with it. Let me know if the offer is accepted and I'll start the trade. heart

thx bb ♥

Mythical Sweetheart

crazypieloverangel

HEY LAAAAADY!

Username: Anoha V
Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human F Potion
Noel's Gift (Gallus Eyes)
The Fool's Hatter (Hair)
Strawberry Sundae Sweets (Lips (2))
Little Lucie (Empty Eyes)
Sorcerer School (Sweater)
Bound Warlock (Skirt)
White Pawn Infantry (Dual Swords)
Lady Knightingale (Legs)
Requesting: Regular color and simple background please~
Offer: Though your minimum's are 500k and 100k for these, my offer is 5mil. (I'm a bit of a giver for some people. Ehehe. sweatdrop )
Extra comments: Not going to ask for special poses, so have fun and be creative with it. I enjoy viewing another person's art. (And yes, I always post another person's artwork on my profile. It's like my little display gallery for artwork done by other artists... With my own stuff on the side.) Also, sorry about how the layering decided to work with this. Tektek, sometimes has a habit of doing silly things.

thx bb ♥

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Quyne
crazypieloverangel
Quyne

Yes, please :3 I would love that! But you can simplify it to your convenience. Thank youuuu heart

Shall I send trade?

You got it!

Yes please =)

Hey, I saw this lingering in my trades and I was just wondering if my order is still on? I'll increase the 50 million to 200 million if you're still active smile

Hi Love!!!
Yes I am still active xD Sorry I went to a crazy conference and now I'm sick and aaallll this other jazz hahaha. I'm getting your piece done my dear!!! smile

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

katsoyu

I like your avatar!! =) I accept!

Anoha V

Your reference is elegant! I like it! I accept! Although, the regular is actually 500 mill, not 500k hahaha. The flat is 1m though. The regular used to be 500k xD

P.S. Why do y'all offer me so much hahaha.

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Coffu
crazypieloverangel

Feels weird... we are such long time users haha. maybe it will return to what it was.

It does feel weird XD Oh man, I still remember the day when we first met each other! What a crazy day that was. I didn't know what I was in for :')

Dapper Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
crazypieloverangel
Quyne
crazypieloverangel
Quyne

Yes, please :3 I would love that! But you can simplify it to your convenience. Thank youuuu heart

Shall I send trade?

You got it!

Yes please =)

Hey, I saw this lingering in my trades and I was just wondering if my order is still on? I'll increase the 50 million to 200 million if you're still active smile

Hi Love!!!
Yes I am still active xD Sorry I went to a crazy conference and now I'm sick and aaallll this other jazz hahaha. I'm getting your piece done my dear!!! smile

No worries, just checking in, hun smile I shall increase my trade now smile

Mythical Sweetheart

crazypieloverangel
katsoyu

Anoha V

Your reference is elegant! I like it! I accept! Although, the regular is actually 500 mill, not 500k hahaha. The flat is 1m though. The regular used to be 500k xD

P.S. Why do y'all offer me so much hahaha.

Oh. Hehe. Well, that's an easy fix then, since I have a pretty reasonable amount to spend. (by reasonable, I mean over 20bil, buuuuuut, I'm not willing to oust most of it in one go. since I like art in general.)

I offered the amount that I did, simply because I like your art style as a fellow artist. Though I havn't been selling my art for a long while. sweatdrop

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Anoha V

Haha, I don't really want gold. I made them expensive so that hopefully somebody uses real money xD To me, gold is useless on Gaia now :c

It also might be useless to me because I only have 30m hahahaha. So I don't really have anything to buy...

Generous Flatterer

crazypieloverangel

Me too!! What a good day that was, definitely didn't know that it would lead to where it did.

Mythical Sweetheart

crazypieloverangel
Anoha V

Haha, I don't really want gold. I made them expensive so that hopefully somebody uses real money xD To me, gold is useless on Gaia now :c

It also might be useless to me because I only have 30m hahahaha. So I don't really have anything to buy...

True. I'm trying to figure out if I should sell my art through DevArt right now, since I have an account. But I'm trying to honestly think of how much my art would be worth at this time too. I mainly need the money so I can pay for some medical bills and then pull myself out of the 4-5000
dollar debt accumulation that I have. On top of it, I technically am trying to support not only myself right now, but two others as well with a rather low income.

I don't have a scanner and I don't have adobe photoshop anymore either. Plus I haven't set up the drivers for my tablet on my boyfriend's computer yet. So I'm presently at a loss.

Dapper Genius

crazypieloverangel

WOOOT! Thanks!

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Coffu

Yeah dude, so why we no hang out :c

Anoha V

Definitely. One of the reasons why I bumped up my prices was because I do need a source of income to pay for bills. Kinda sucks because no one these days wants commissions from someone who isn't well known xD

Photoshop CS2 is free ^_^

Mythical Sweetheart

crazypieloverangel
Coffu

Yeah dude, so why we no hang out :c

Anoha V

Definitely. One of the reasons why I bumped up my prices was because I do need a source of income to pay for bills. Kinda sucks because no one these days wants commissions from someone who isn't well known xD

Photoshop CS2 is free ^_^

Very true. It's harder when you live where I do, too.

I have CS5. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces